OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

diogonb

Jul 19, 2014
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-05-2022
Just a quick update. I also received an email saying that my file has been "accepted and is being reviewed" on Jul 22nd after I sent an email enquiring about my status on Jul 21st. And by the way, I am FSW (outland).

My information on the list:

diogonb 4-Feb-16 AOR pending

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
usmibrahim; Thanks. You are right.

If remaining applicants inquire regarding their status, they might get the same mail. Hope they will update us.

Good, you are updating the table instantly.

Bob619

Jul 23, 2016
Quick Update: 600 Points got updated on my EE profile within couple of hours. That's Blazing Fast. eHH..

butters1690

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Bob619 said:
Got Nominated today. CEC with expiring WP
File Submitted: Feb 4th
AOR: June 9th (After sending FAX)
Nominated: July 27th
Congrats! Did you get in touch with them via phone/email regarding your expiring work permit??

Nilkanth Lucky

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Doc's Request.
July, 2016
Nomination.....
September, 2016
AOR Received.
October, 2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
Additional documents requests;

1) Copies of documents to show that you have applied for your visitor permit or any other legal status in Canada.

What does that mean exactly?

2) Copies of Job offer letters or employment contracts with detailed job description from current and previous employers

It means same Job letter with current date? or new letter with specific job description?

Thanks,

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Nilkanth Lucky said:

1) Copies of documents to show that you have applied for your visitor permit or any other legal status in Canada.

2) Copies of Job offer letters or employment contracts with detailed job description from current and previous employers

It means same Job letter with current date? or new letter with specific job description?

Thanks,
1. you must send the copy of application for the status you have applied to restore.
2. You must provide new letters with detailed job description ( not the old with current dates). This one has to be more precise.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh Bob619, Great!!! you are on a fast track...enjoy :) :) :)

msl27582

Jul 28, 2016
Hello All

Even I have got the same "reviewed and accepted" message through email". See Below.

However the agent who has helped me prepare my application (she is a veteran in Immigration for candidates from India to Canada) has informed me that OINP will start processing AORs for February applications by October 2016 (I sincerely hope she is wrong this time ;) ).

Also please Add my information to the list. I guess i am FSWP (Outland).

NOC: 0112
CRS: 414
EE Created: 04/01/2016
OINP PT: 05/01/2016
OINP App. Submitted: 29/01/2016
OINP App Received: 05/02/2016
OINP AOR: Awaited
OINP Nomination: Awaited
FSW Invite: ---
FSW App Submitted: ---
FSW AOR: ---

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for applying to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number.

Please note that processing is taking longer than usual due the large number of applications in our inventory.

The OINP appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Do NOT submit any documentation to this office until you have received a formal acknowledgement letter from PNP advising that your application has been accepted for processing and advising you of your assigned file number.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration

Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade | Ministère des Affaires civiques, de l’Immigration et du Commerce international

Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario

5th floor | 5ème étage

400 University Ave. | 400, avenue University

Toronto ON | M7A 2R9

Tel | Tél : (416) 327-0374

Fax | Télécopieur : (416) 327-0860

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@msl27582, they are about to send AOR to February app. you can expect it by 15th August to start with the first Feb app.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"(she is a veteran in Immigration for candidates from India to Canada) has informed me that OINP will start processing AORs for February applications by October 2016 (I sincerely hope she is wrong this time ). "

It is sheer speculation of the veteran. Only God and OINP knows.

We all hate this "Wait.." Let's hope for AOR's from 1st Sep atl east. :'( :'( :'(

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:

It is sheer speculation of the veteran. Only God and OINP knows.

We all hate this "Wait.." Let's hope for AOR's from 1st Sep atl east. :'( :'( :'(
:D :D

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nilkanth Lucky said:

Thanks,
"It means same Job letter with current date? or new letter with specific job description?" Yes, correct. But will your employer will do that again? My employer was really reluctant to give reference letter with job duties but somehow i got it. Didn't you submit it in first place?

aredhat

May 26, 2016
andromeda123 said:
Hi,

Did any of you send your application using Canada Post? If yes, was it signed by ARNOLD NK? Mine was signed by Arnold NK but the delivery location shows up as Mississauga even though the truck was out for delivery in Toronto. I am confused if I should resend it. Any help would be appreciated.
Don't worry. Mine was redirected to Mississauga too and signed by IAN Nk. I bet you not to worry about delivery to wrong address.

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
aredhat said:
Don't worry. Mine was redirected to Mississauga too and signed by IAN Nk. I bet you not to worry about delivery to wrong address.
Yesterday, I had send a mail to OINP to know the status of my file. And, today I received the following mail. I think it is similar to what people called it as a Pre-AOR.
Plz suggest is it the Pre-AOR.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for applying to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

We have reviewed and accepted your application.

We have now put your application in the queue for further processing.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number.

Please note that processing is taking longer than usual due the large number of applications in our inventory.

The OINP appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Do NOT submit any documentation to this office until you have received a formal acknowledgement letter from PNP advising that your application has been accepted for processing and advising you of your assigned file number.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration
Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade | Ministère des Affaires civiques, de l’Immigration et du Commerce international
Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario
5th floor | 5ème étage
400 University Ave. | 400, avenue University
Toronto ON | M7A 2R9
Tel | Tél : (416) 327-0374
Fax | Télécopieur : (416) 327-0860
Email: Ontarionominee@ontario.ca | candidatontarien@ontario.ca