MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mechanical Engg,

Majority of us have received the same mail. Pre AOR is term coined on this forum for convenience.

AOR Acknowledgement of Receipt of Application --> Assessment Phase --> Decision Phase ---> Nomination

passion_to_rise

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have one generic question

- what is the eligibilty criteria for FSW Out land candidate to become eligible for OINP?

My question is with reference to my brother who is on L1 visa in US but wants to apply for PR with next year OINP program.
As per my knowledge there is no way other than OINP due to his age.

Can some body please put a light on this. Why would Ontario give him nomination as just FSW outland candidate ?

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nilkanth Lucky said:
Additional documents requests;

1) Copies of documents to show that you have applied for your visitor permit or any other legal status in Canada.

What does that mean exactly?

2) Copies of Job offer letters or employment contracts with detailed job description from current and previous employers

It means same Job letter with current date? or new letter with specific job description?

Thanks,
They may be asking for new letter to find out the last date of your employment as you may have lost your job due to immigration status. And you might have mentioned last date of employment as "Present" in your previous letter.

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got following automatic reply what should I do :

Thank you for your inquiry.

We are currently experiencing a high volume of calls and emails to our program. We are working diligently to respond to all inquiries and we appreciate your patience and understanding.

Please be advised Ontario has placed a temporary pause on the intake of applications for select, high-volume OINP streams. Ontario stopped sending Notifications of Interest (NOIs) for the OINP Human Capital Priorities (Express Entry) stream effective February 16, 2016. Ontario temporarily paused the intake of new applications for the following select, high-volume OINP streams effective 5 p.m. EDT on May 9, 2016:
• Employer Pre-screen
• International Student – Masters Graduate stream
• International Student – PhD Graduate stream

The OINP will continue to accept applications from Foreign Worker and International Student with a Job Offer applicants as Employer Pre-screen applications are assessed. The OINP also continues to accept and process applications for the French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream and the Corporate stream. The OINP is accepting Expressions of Interest for the Entrepreneur stream.

Kind Regards,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
GodBlessUsAll said:
I got following automatic reply what should I do :

Thank you for your inquiry.

We are currently experiencing a high volume of calls and emails to our program. We are working diligently to respond to all inquiries and we appreciate your patience and understanding.

Please be advised Ontario has placed a temporary pause on the intake of applications for select, high-volume OINP streams. Ontario stopped sending Notifications of Interest (NOIs) for the OINP Human Capital Priorities (Express Entry) stream effective February 16, 2016. Ontario temporarily paused the intake of new applications for the following select, high-volume OINP streams effective 5 p.m. EDT on May 9, 2016:
• Employer Pre-screen
• International Student – Masters Graduate stream
• International Student – PhD Graduate stream

The OINP will continue to accept applications from Foreign Worker and International Student with a Job Offer applicants as Employer Pre-screen applications are assessed. The OINP also continues to accept and process applications for the French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream and the Corporate stream. The OINP is accepting Expressions of Interest for the Entrepreneur stream.

Kind Regards,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program

Actually, this is a auto reply from there system, once you send anything on there email id the same reply comes.
You should wait for 4-5 days they will reply to you with the actual status.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
passion_to_rise said:
I have one generic question

- what is the eligibilty criteria for FSW Out land candidate to become eligible for OINP?

My question is with reference to my brother who is on L1 visa in US but wants to apply for PR with next year OINP program.
As per my knowledge there is no way other than OINP due to his age.

Can some body please put a light on this. Why would Ontario give him nomination as just FSW outland candidate ?
The only eligibility criteria till now was crs 400 in the Express Entry Pool. they are coming up with new quota by November,so wait and see if hey change the criteria.

waiting_for_PT

Star Member
Aug 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I need a small help..

I filled the OINP form with NA for the blank fields where the keyboard allowed, and left the fields blank where it didn't allow me to. I failed to hand-write NA in the blank fields. Now I am really worried, my application would be rejected coz of this.

Please, can you tell me how to handle this? My application was received on Feb 09, 2016. No updates from OINP yet.

Appreciate your help :)

marlone29

Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
OINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/02/2016
Hello Guys,

My OINP application was returned and the reason is that OINP is no longer receiving and applications because quota has been exceeded. This does not make sense to me since I received PT on Feb 02, and my application was received on Feb 29, 2016 and I got learn't OINP still sent PT until March 2016. Does anyone on this thread have a similar experience?

aredhat

May 26, 2016
waiting_for_PT said:
Hi guys,

I need a small help..

I filled the OINP form with NA for the blank fields where the keyboard allowed, and left the fields blank where it didn't allow me to. I failed to hand-write NA in the blank fields. Now I am really worried, my application would be rejected coz of this.

Please, can you tell me how to handle this? My application was received on Feb 09, 2016. No updates from OINP yet.

Appreciate your help :)
Frankly speaking, i assume no one in this forum knows how OINP look at those NA thing because there are examples where some people's applications were sent back and some got AOR. So, just keep hope and be positive.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
marlone29 said:
Hello Guys,

My OINP application was returned and the reason is that OINP is no longer receiving and applications because quota has been exceeded. This does not make sense to me since I received PT on Feb 02, and my application was received on Feb 29, 2016 and I got learn't OINP still sent PT until March 2016. Does anyone on this thread have a similar experience?
Sorry to hear that your application was returned by OINP. Have they mentioned any specific reason why they returned the application package apart from the quota reason?

Anyway that's not the end of the road, OINP will have their 2017 quota in November. Meanwhile brace up yourself. All the best!

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marlone29 said:
Hello Guys,

Very strange. If you go to page 47 of this chain, there are many applicants who have received "Reviewed and Accepted" mail whose applications were delivered on 29th Feb.

Also, if they dont have to accept the application then they shdn't accept the package at first place or shouldn't send PT Notification.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Page number is actually 51. BTW when you received application? When did they dispatch it back to you?