OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats!! To all Feb applicants for AOR's. Great, soon, OINP will complete issuing AOR's for all applicants till 9 May. :) :)

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eugenie2016 said:
I just received AOR too.
CEC- delivered on Feb 29th.

Please update my status in the list! :) :)
Well OINP jumped to 29th Feb from 24th Feb, leaving me behind without AOR

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sultaan07: There are several glitches at each step whether it's System / Manual process. Let's just sail through these hurdles. No other options.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedahraza: Have patience..I assume multiple officers are issuing AOR's. We don't know the sequence.
Wait for a couple of days / or on Sun send a mail to OINP. Any time you can receive your AOR. Just check your email / inbox

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
syedahraza: Have patience..I assume multiple officers are issuing AOR's. We don't know the sequence.
Wait for a couple of days / or on Sun send a mail to OINP. Any time you can receive your AOR. Just check your email / inbox
I am glued to my email inbox currently.... :)

amriash

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
Don't worry, you would also get it by tomorrow!

syedahraza said:

Eugenie2016

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedahraza said:
syedahraza, I am sure you will receive yours too today or by the end of this week!!!

I have a general question: As mentioned in the email that they will notify us again when our application is moved to the assessment phase. Does it mean we will receive an email again before they start to call and ask further question? The thing is I usually put my cellphone to silent mode during work and the signal in the building isn't that good and I just don't want to miss their call because of that...Does anyone know if they will try to call work phone # too (which I prefer ) ?

sultaan07

Jan 21, 2016
Can anyone tell me how much time OINP takes to en-cash DD after receiving new replacement DD? for me, it has past 3days and still waiting to get payment receipt from OINP? Even I don't know about my DD status whether they have received it or not.

Thank you guys.

sscorpion

Jan 18, 2013
Muscat, Oman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just received the AOR a while ago!!

File number 53xx
Application date 18th Feb

Please update my info.

I would have to send the DD again though....

Eugenie2016

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone please share the link that shows the case officer names? I thought I have saved it somewhere but couldn't find the link now...Thanks!

gp0504

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Oh yea! And here we are sitting and waiting for NOMINATION (not PPR). All that can be done, yes, but OINP is holding our lives in their hands at the moment :D .
@Rajkamal & other fellow applicants -

I just got my AOR today (my application was delivered on 29th Feb), and I need help with 2 queries please -

1) Like many others, I have also been asked to send a new DD. Not sure why though, because the DD that I sent is dated 24th Feb and hence valid till 24th Aug. Do you think there is merit in writing to them and checking back on why a new DD is needed, since the previous one still has another 3-4 working days before it expires?

2) I just moved from one city to another last month, so I need to fill out the Change of Personal Information form and send it to them. Meanwhile, they have asked me to confirm the address on which they can return my old DD. Do you think for this purpose it's OK to provide them with an interim address that is neither my old address (the one in their records) nor my new address (the one I will be including in my Change of Personal Information form)?

Thanks for your help, and good luck for the nominations to come soon!