Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
Would work for All! what say :) :D

bestofluck said:
rajkamlmohanram will open an Immigrastion consultancy and i will open a recruiting firm.. MZASAM is opening TAXI service...now you decide whom will you prefer to work with !!! ;D ;D ;D

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Agreed about the budget but what do you propose OINP is going to do with all the applicants with AORs. I say that all applicants, provided they have provided correct and genuine documents (to the satisfaction to the officer evaluating the case) AND have a AOR will sooner or later get nominated. This is the most likely outcome and a IMO, logical one per say. There might be a delay (we cannot expect them to issue nominations at the rate they are issuing AORs to Feb applicants because it will throw the draw off balance but this is possible if the number if invitations increases) but people will get nominated.

Other alternatives like OINP running away with the money, OINP saying "Slots are over, go home boys" or returning the applications ALONG WITH THE FEE are extremely unlikely and practically improbable. If they had that option in mind, why do you think they are requesting Feb applicants to send new DDs? They could just scrap all applications from Feb - May and return them. Just not gonna happen, IMO.
I hear you.

in that case: how many oinp nominations are expected to be released each month? how long until they absorb those 5600 or 5600+1900??

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
GauravYadav said:
On email I get the same instant auto reply that everyone else gets ... that we are very busy, we have a load of applications to process and replies will be delayed. My worry is to make sure that they add my Couriered documents to my main file and i have emailed them multiple times with scanned copies of what i sent over courier along with the DHL acknowledgement slip. I just wonder what should i say to convince this guy to just flip thru his emails, find my email by my email id and simply forward it to the concerned assessor for addition to the main file.

He simply refuses to do just that by saying everytime - Please wait for 2 to 3 weeks. and i am like -- "Are your serious!!! :)"
fax them with recipient receipt, that may not do much, but at least you'll be safe legally that you did provide the information and did follow up while they failed to include them

LanaS

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Ukraine
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/01/2016
Please update my file - AOR received an hour ago along with the payment receipt confirmation :)

khoi_ke_hoonxa

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
LanaS said:
Please update my file - AOR received an hour ago along with the payment receipt confirmation :)
Congrats Lana S! I read your post a while ago about worrying about delayed AOR.
Now you've got it! Is your file no around 53XX? .. You got payment receipt, too?...this means they must have encashed your DD a while ago,

Moe Juve

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Guess what :D
Got my AOR today.

18 Aug AOR received

Cold someone please provide me a list of Ontario officers.
Thanks and wish you all get your AOR n nomination very soon.

mohitkoladia

Dec 15, 2015
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moe Juve said:
Guess what :D
Got my AOR today.

18 Aug AOR received

Cold someone please provide me a list of Ontario officers.
Thanks and wish you all get your AOR n nomination very soon.

Please put your file number...

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
gantisunil86 said:
Hey it was same case with me, signed by Arnold NK, but when i saw his digital signature in canadapost it seems it is ananth(Mostly from India Origin)

It was same for me too. Did you contact OINP office regarding this issue? Did you confirm with OINP office that they have received your new DD? I was confused now as my DD is not en-cashed yet and I did not have any information regarding status of my DD. I have tried to contact OINP office several times. Please help me on this.

sultaan07

Jan 21, 2016

Urgent Help needed.

As I mentioned in earlier post. I got new DD request from OINP on Aug 12,2016. I made a DD & sent them through Canada Post on 15th Aug and received at 16th Aug. However, receiving location was Mississauga instead of Toronto. So, I inquired with Canada post then they said it was Mississauga location and was signed by ARNOLD N K. After that, I called Mississauga location and asked them about my courier. They said that they did not any record but if it is for OINP, Toronto then they forwarded it to Toronto office. Guy advised me to call and inquire with OINP office. I have tried calling them but no response and I have also sent them an email explaining my situation but till now I did not get any response from their side.

Now, I am very feeling very frustrated. Please help me guys and share your views.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Send Fax immediately; they will respond.

Such deliveries happened to Missa..earlier and they sent to OINP office.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you had tracked your OINP application also, you would have observed that it got delivered in Mississauga rather than In Toronto. I think it is glitch in Canada post delivery system.

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
MZASAM said:
Send Fax immediately; they will respond.

Such deliveries happened to Missa..earlier and they sent to OINP office.
Thank you MZASAM. You are right. Fax is only option that left for me. If Mississauga guys has forwarded DD to OINP,Toronto Guys then they should en-cashed my DD till now. I made a contact with my bank regarding the status of my DD, but they said it is outstanding means they have not en-cashed it yet.

any views on this. Any idea how much time they are taking to process new DD? It will help me. I am sending them fax by tomorrow.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedahraza, Other members

Better use DHL FedEx..

sultaan07

Jan 21, 2016
MZASAM said:
syedahraza, Other members

Better use DHL FedEx..
MZASAM, you are right. UPS is best for North-America. Canada post has below average service. I am facing too many difficulties because of those guys. Let me fax OINP guys..

sultaan07

Jan 21, 2016
syedahraza said:
If you had tracked your OINP application also, you would have observed that it got delivered in Mississauga rather than In Toronto. I think it is glitch in Canada post delivery system.
It is a glitch in their system but they should inform customer about such issue. No, I used UPS service while sending my application and those guys were perfect. Right now, I am repenting myself for using Canada post. Do you have any idea how much time Mississauga guys taking to forward DD to OINP office? How much time OINP office is taking to process DD?