Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
mjadawala said:
Hello folks!

I have been a silent observer of this forum since long and it has been a great help so far. First of all, I want to thank all of you who have participated here and have shared their knowledge/experiences and selflessly helped hundreds of applicants.

I received an ECA request from OINP this afternoon advising me to respond to their query within 15 calendar days. I had provided them a copy of my WES with the initial application but had not authorized "Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” as a recipient of my WES report and hence they requested for the same today.

My Profile:

NOC - 2211
CRS - 460
EE Created: January 05, 2016
OINP PT: January 11, 2016
OINP App. Submitted: February 22, 2016
OINP App Received: February 22, 2016 (submitted in person)
OINP AOR: August 17, 2016
ECA REQUEST: November 08, 2016
OINP Nomination: Pending
I have more or less the same timeline as yours. Did you have to send an updated bank draft as well? They have yet to ask me for a wes duplicate. Haven't heard from them since receiving my outdated bank draft. Not sure if my application is still on hold.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for getting back to my query,i appreciate your help a lot. So my question is when did you submit these documents, when you were sending out hard copy documents after getting your PT notification

I sent these docs along with my application

or just before nomination they asked for additional documents and you provided all that.

OINP did not ask for any additional doc till today.

I ask you that is because i collected all these documents (letter of support/explanation from my parents, along with the wire order receipts from the overseas bank, and 6 month bank statement when i was sending my package after my PT notification) i did this and got my aor.

So lastly say if i keep my finances below the $12k limit till maybe they ask for additional documents which leads to nomination and then i replenish it, through my parents support letter, explanation letter and through my bank statements, it should be all good, immigration wouldn't say something like " oh this guy was below the finance limit and he just topped it once we asked for additional documents"?? Thats a little bit of my concern lol...

Maintain the amount in your account . The proof of which is the gift deed from your parents

mjadawala

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
thestunner316 said:
send the duplicate WES report immediately then :)
Oh yes I did order a duplicate copy from WES for "Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” yesterday itself.
My WES account updated this morning to show that a duplicate copy has been sent to "Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” via standard delivery.
I thought OINP requires electronic access to my WES.

Do I need to do anything else apart from this?

mjadawala

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
TLOU said:
I have more or less the same timeline as yours. Did you have to send an updated bank draft as well? They have yet to ask me for a wes duplicate. Haven't heard from them since receiving my outdated bank draft. Not sure if my application is still on hold.
Hello TLOU,
I did not receive any additional request for an updated Bank Draft. Along with my AOR on Aug. 17, I received the Receipt of $1500.

In the ECA reqeust yesterday, OINP asked me to respond to this request within 15 calendar days to ensure no further delay to my application.
I dont think they would put applications on hold just for pending ECA.

Can77

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
04-12-2016
Nomination.....
26-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
IELTS Request
28-11-2016
Med's Done....
30-01-2017
Hey guys

Feb end and 2 March CEC applicants have received nominations.. So are they almost done with CEC??

Will they begin FSW soon??

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
OINP FEB 2016 said:
Updated. Please contact OINP through fax/email/call if you did not get AOR yet. Good luck! (Previous list #115)

[size=12pt]Total Applicants [size=12pt]Nominations [size=12pt]AORs [size=12pt]Returned [size=12pt]Rejected

[tr][td]
[size=12pt]127
[/td][td]
[size=12pt]8
[/td][td]
[size=12pt]109
[/td][td]
[size=12pt]3
[/td][td]
[size=12pt]0
[/td][/tr]

Stream NameDeliveredStatus AoR Date Nomination Date Additional Info

TicTocCroc is actually a Jan applicant and has recently been nominated, please consider on the next list update...

ishmish

Jan 27, 2016
Hello guys,

I am a FSW outland feb 25 applicant....and i received the following mail half an hour ago...

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is currently assessing your Nominee Application for Ontario Express Entry – Federal Skilled Worker Program.

Please submit the below information/documents as soon as possible.

- Copies of ALL pay stubs issued to you by your employer from January 1, 2014 through February 9, 2016 and bank statements from a financial institution for the same period showing payroll deposits.

- 6 months of most recent bank statements. The bank statements should show your name and account balance. Any substantial irregular deposits should be accompanied by details explaining the source of the funds and if necessary, evidence to show that the funds are un-encumbered.

- Details with respect to any penalties that would result from early withdrawal of you fixed deposits, or documentation from the institution to show evidence that no penalties would apply

- Copy of your new passport.

- True copy of your birth certificate.

You will be allowed 15 calendar days from the date of this correspondence to provide the above documentation and/or information in support of your application.

Should the program not receive a response to this request within 15 calendar days, your application will be assessed against the information and documentation received to date.

You may mail the documents to the address listed below or scan the original documents in pdf format and attach them to this email thread and click reply without changing the subject line.

Thank You for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

From what i understand, this is an additional document request, but i have these complications,

I receive my salary in cash, so I have no pay stubs. I sent my ITR to prove my employment.Also, My salary was mentioned on my reference letter. I can send them the ITR for the period 2014 till date along with a letter of explanation. Will that suffice.

Also, my bank account doesn't have much transaction in the last six months. Will that matter.

Lastly, My birth certificate that i recently got issued doesn't mention my name.How can i get around this.

PLEASE GUIDE....it would be of great help.

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Hey guys first off i want to thank you guys and the gentleman above, for the help and i want to just share this question with the forum and see what their take is on this :
I had to stop work in march 2016 as my work permit extension got rejected.. so my finances are not up to the $12,200 balance currently,. but my parents are financially supporting me for my pr. So can i just keep my balance under the 12k amount and say if in a month or so my file moves ahead and before nomination they ask for bank statements and say support letter and give me 7 - 15 days to send them the additional documents, can't i just replenish my financial position to above 12k with my parents remitting me the money, along with letter of support , affidavit and copies of receipt and their bank statement.Would that be deemed okay or OINP might be like " oh this guy was below the finance limit and he just topped it once we asked for additional documents"??
Thats a little bit of my concern lol...

Thanks guys

aor rec'd aug 18th ------ feb 23rd file submitted for pnp

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
Can77 said:
Hey guys

Feb end and 2 March CEC applicants have received nominations.. So are they almost done with CEC??

Will they begin FSW soon??
I am a beginning February applicant woth AOR in August. Still waiting and haven't heard of any updates since then apart from my receipt and outdated bank draft. Since I'm not alone in this timeframe. So, I woulddn't say all Feb have received nomination...

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
ishmish said:

You may mail the documents to the address listed below or scan the original documents in pdf format and attach them to this email thread and click reply without changing the subject line.
This seems contradictory! They ask for a true copy of your birth certificate and then ask you to scan that in! Seems strange as a true copy is only true in it's physical form... how weird!

As for your questions:

I don't know what an ITR is, but get some for of oficial document from you company that details how much you're paid since 2014 and submit bank statements that show you made corresponding deposits within that period, so for example - Jan 2014 you're paid 1000 in cash, you used 500 to pay for food, rent etc and deposited the other 500 into your account - explain this in a a LoE...

If your bank account does not have any transaction in the last 6 months you need to explain why... What you did with the money they paid you, even if you stuffed it under you mattress you maus explain in a LoE.

How can you birth certificate not have your name? Is this common in your country? Anyway, you must also explain this, explain why it doesn't have you name and what information on it identifies it as yours.

Mumbai_Indians

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
Hi guys, today I got the below mail from OINP requesting the additional docs:

"Please submit the below information/documents as soon as possible:

1. Copies of pay stubs for a 12 month period showing payroll deposits.
2. 2013, 2014, 2015 Form 16
3. Most recent bank assessment showing all assets.
4. 6 months of most recent bank statements. The bank statements should show your name and account balance."

While everything looks clear, can anyone tell me what is the exact doc to be submitted for point 3? Does this bank assessment also need to include my residential property and also shares (against which I have availed loans for some amount)? Or it's only liquid assets like bank balance certificate by my bank. Thanks.

My time line is:

EE Profile crated 13th Jan 2016
OINP PT Notificaoon 18th Jan 2016
OINP Application received 25th February 2016
AOR 20th August 2016
New DD encashed receipt 11th Oct 2016
Nomination - awaiting

adore_amod

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
Hi ALl,

I am CEC applicate and WP expiry in Feb 17.
today I got additional document request and assessment phase email. I have sent them documents. My company does not provide proper work experience letter so littile bit worries what is going to happen. I have provided my pay slips and I am on closed work permit so hopefull OINP should consider by work experience.

Hope that nomination come fast.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Mumbai_Indians said:
Hi guys, today I got the below mail from OINP requesting the additional docs:

"Please submit the below information/documents as soon as possible:

1. Copies of pay stubs for a 12 month period showing payroll deposits.
2. 2013, 2014, 2015 Form 16
3. Most recent bank assessment showing all assets.
4. 6 months of most recent bank statements. The bank statements should show your name and account balance."

While everything looks clear, can anyone tell me what is the exact doc to be submitted for point 3? Does this bank assessment also need to include my residential property and also shares (against which I have availed loans for some amount)? Or it's only liquid assets like bank balance certificate by my bank. Thanks.

My time line is:

EE Profile crated 13th Jan 2016
OINP PT Notificaoon 18th Jan 2016
OINP Application received 25th February 2016
AOR 20th August 2016
New DD encashed receipt 11th Oct 2016
Nomination - awaiting
Not sure, but I feel it will be a bank certificate which states your current balance and average 6 months balance. And which also mentions that you don't have any loans or credits payable to the bank OR if there is any such thing then upto what amount.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
SalmanB said:
Hey guys first off i want to thank you guys and the gentleman above, for the help and i want to just share this question with the forum and see what their take is on this :
I had to stop work in march 2016 as my work permit extension got rejected.. so my finances are not up to the $12,200 balance currently,. but my parents are financially supporting me for my pr. So can i just keep my balance under the 12k amount and say if in a month or so my file moves ahead and before nomination they ask for bank statements and say support letter and give me 7 - 15 days to send them the additional documents, can't i just replenish my financial position to above 12k with my parents remitting me the money, along with letter of support , affidavit and copies of receipt and their bank statement.Would that be deemed okay or OINP might be like " oh this guy was below the finance limit and he just topped it once we asked for additional documents"??
Thats a little bit of my concern lol...

Thanks guys

aor rec'd aug 18th ------ feb 23rd file submitted for pnp
Yes, you need to get a gift deed signed from your parents stating the amount of gift and that it is a gift to you and need not be returned. It's better that you maintain the required amount in your account from now itself and get this gift deed ready.

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
ishmish said:
Hello guys,

I am a FSW outland feb 25 applicant....and i received the following mail half an hour ago...

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is currently assessing your Nominee Application for Ontario Express Entry – Federal Skilled Worker Program.

Please submit the below information/documents as soon as possible.

I also got add doc request

Who is your case officer? Mine is I also got add doc request

Who is your case

- Copies of ALL pay stubs issued to you by your employer from January 1, 2014 through February 9, 2016 and bank statements from a financial institution for the same period showing payroll deposits.

- 6 months of most recent bank statements. The bank statements should show your name and account balance. Any substantial irregular deposits should be accompanied by details explaining the source of the funds and if necessary, evidence to show that the funds are un-encumbered.

- Details with respect to any penalties that would result from early withdrawal of you fixed deposits, or documentation from the institution to show evidence that no penalties would apply

- Copy of your new passport.

You will be allowed 15 calendar days from the date of this correspondence to provide the above documentation and/or information in support of your application.

Should the program not receive a response to this request within 15 calendar days, your application will be assessed against the information and documentation received to date.

Thank You for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

From what i understand, this is an additional document request, but i have these complications,

I receive my salary in cash, so I have no pay stubs. I sent my ITR to prove my employment.Also, My salary was mentioned on my reference letter. I can send them the ITR for the period 2014 till date along with a letter of explanation. Will that suffice.

Also, my bank account doesn't have much transaction in the last six months. Will that matter.

Lastly, My birth certificate that i recently got issued doesn't mention my name.How can i get around this.

PLEASE GUIDE....it would be of great help.