OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

Sarah dhanoa

Aug 28, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Kachra said:
Hi Sarah,

did you get any call before your nomination from the officer? also did they ask you anything regarding your restoration status? im on my restoration status too.... and lastly do you know if we can apply for work permit based on oinp nominee??

thanks and congratulations on your nominee.
Hi

no they did not called me while I was on restoration, they called me while I was on implied status. I have consulted a very good leyer and ex immigration officer and unfortunately the answer is ni, If you already have recieved visitor visa or have applied for visitor visa, even after oinp we cannot apply for work permit, its either PR or gonhome situation

Mumbai_Indians

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
Hi,

The passport of my wife is due to expire in Sept 2017. If I now get the new passport for her, what do I need to do in terms of informing OINP as well as updating EE profile? I have got the AoR and receipt for the new DD for OINP.

My time line is:

EE Profile crated 13th Jan 2016
OINP PT Notificaoon 18th Jan 2016
OINP Application received 25th February 2016
AOR 20th August 2016
New DD encashed receipt 11th Oct 2016
Nomination - awaiting

----

Thanks.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Mumbai_Indians said:
Hi,

The passport of my wife is due to expire in Sept 2017. If I now get the new passport for her, what do I need to do in terms of informing OINP as well as updating EE profile? I have got the AoR and receipt for the new DD for OINP.

My time line is:

EE Profile crated 13th Jan 2016
OINP PT Notificaoon 18th Jan 2016
OINP Application received 25th February 2016
AOR 20th August 2016
New DD encashed receipt 11th Oct 2016
Nomination - awaiting

----

Thanks.
Once you renew your passport, you need to update it in your EE profile and inform OINP via the "Change in personal information" form.

sid.r

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I got my nomination today....pleasant surprise :D. I had followed up via fax two weeks ago and received my decision phase email last Saturday.
Thank you guys for helping me out. Appreciate it.

adore_amod

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
sid.r said:
Hi Guys,

I got my nomination today....pleasant surprise :D. I had followed up via fax two weeks ago and received my decision phase email last Saturday.
Congratulations on your Nomination.

Could you share us your Work permit expiry date so that I can judge when I will get nomination. I applied on 1st Feb and WP expiring in Feb 2017 but did not hear anything form OINP.

sid.r

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adore_amod said:
Congratulations on your Nomination.

Could you share us your Work permit expiry date so that I can judge when I will get nomination. I applied on 1st Feb and WP expiring in Feb 2017 but did not hear anything form OINP.
Thanks bud!

My work permit expires on February 17, 2016.

mandeep_29

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
sid.r said:
Hi Guys,

hi
they received mine APPLICATION on 1st March 2016
And I got AOR ON 19 Aug 2016 how long you think they will take for mine?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sid.r said:
Hi Guys,

Congrats!! on your NoM

FSW/CEC ?

sid.r

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mandeep_29 said:
hi
they received mine APPLICATION on 1st March 2016
And I got AOR ON 19 Aug 2016 how long you think they will take for mine?
Not sure man! My work permit is expiring in February 2017. I had followed up via email and fax a couple of times last month and this month and mentioned about my work permit expiry.

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Hi guys I'm new to this forum, I had a few questions if you lot could help me out with. So i've received my AOR aug 18th (2016), like most of you here. But i see a lot of ppl who are on the verge of getting nominated or nominations get asked for additional documents. so basically my question is that i stopped work in march as my work permit extension was rejected. when i sent my complete package out in feb (2016)i had more than $13k as proof of funds, but since then they have dropped, but say if they ask for bank statement in the coming months or so can i just have the funds xfer'd then ( i.e. when and if they ask for additional documents like bank statement), as my parents are supporting me financially for me to get my PR. Or would that put me in a precarious situation? because i feel like maintaining the balance throughout this whole process doesn't seem viable as one I'm not working and am on a visitor permit, along with the long unknown wait times of pnp. Thanks for your help. Salman

mjadawala

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
Hello folks!

I have been a silent observer of this forum since long and it has been a great help so far. First of all, I want to thank all of you who have participated here and have shared their knowledge/experiences and selflessly helped hundreds of applicants.

I received an ECA request from OINP this afternoon advising me to respond to their query within 15 calendar days. I had provided them a copy of my WES with the initial application but had not authorized "Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” as a recipient of my WES report and hence they requested for the same today.

My Profile:

NOC - 2211
CRS - 460
EE Created: January 05, 2016
OINP PT: January 11, 2016
OINP App. Submitted: February 22, 2016
OINP App Received: February 22, 2016 (submitted in person)
OINP AOR: August 17, 2016
ECA REQUEST: November 08, 2016
OINP Nomination: Pending

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SalmanB said:
Hi guys I'm new to this forum, I had a few questions if you lot could help me out with. So i've received my AOR aug 18th (2016), like most of you here. But i see a lot of ppl who are on the verge of getting nominated or nominations get asked for additional documents. so basically my question is that i stopped work in march as my work permit extension was rejected. when i sent my complete package out in feb (2016)i had more than $13k as proof of funds, but since then they have dropped, but say if they ask for bank statement in the coming months or so can i just have the funds xfer'd then ( i.e. when and if they ask for additional documents like bank statement), as my parents are supporting me financially for me to get my PR. Or would that put me in a precarious situation? because i feel like maintaining the balance throughout this whole process doesn't seem viable as one I'm not working and am on a visitor permit, along with the long unknown wait times of pnp. Thanks for your help. Salman

Your parents can gift the required amount. I submitted the following docs.(My parents gifted me)

Principal Applicant
1- Letter of Explanation (From where the amount has come into your account)
2- Your Affidavit stating the amount belongs to you for Settlement / Proof of Funds
3- Your Current Bank certification letter, Stating Indian Rupees & Equivalent CAN $
4- 6 Months Bank Statement
5- Salary Stubs Six Months (If applicable in your case)

6- Father (Parents), Legal Gift Deed (Stating its a gift and not a loan)
7- Father, (Parents),Affidavit (Stating its a gift and not a loan)
8- Father, Bank letter stating Indian Rupees & Equivalent CAN $
9- Father, Property, Net Worth Certificates from Chartered Accountant, Chartered Engineer IF ANY

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
MZASAM said:

Your parents can gift the required amount. I submitted the following docs.(My parents gifted me)

Principal Applicant
1- Letter of Explanation (From where the amount has come into your account)
2- Your Affidavit stating the amount belongs to you for Settlement / Proof of Funds
3- Your Current Bank certification letter, Stating Indian Rupees & Equivalent CAN $
4- 6 Months Bank Statement
5- Salary Stubs Six Months (If applicable in your case)

6- Father (Parents), Legal Gift Deed (Stating its a gift and not a loan)
7- Father, (Parents),Affidavit (Stating its a gift and not a loan)
8- Father, Bank letter stating Indian Rupees & Equivalent CAN $
9- Father, Property, Net Worth Certificates from Chartered Accountant, Chartered Engineer IF ANY

Thanks for getting back to my query,i appreciate your help a lot. So my question is when did you submit these documents, when you were sending out hard copy documents after getting your PT notification or just before nomination they asked for additional documents and you provided all that. I ask you that is because i collected all these documents (letter of support/explanation from my parents, along with the wire order receipts from the overseas bank, and 6 month bank statement when i was sending my package after my PT notification) i did this and got my aor.
So lastly say if i keep my finances below the $12k limit till maybe they ask for additional documents which leads to nomination and then i replenish it, through my parents support letter, explanation letter and through my bank statements, it should be all good, immigration wouldn't say something like " oh this guy was below the finance limit and he just topped it once we asked for additional documents"?? Thats a little bit of my concern lol...

Thanks all you guys.
Salman

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mjadawala said:
Hello folks!

I have been a silent observer of this forum since long and it has been a great help so far. First of all, I want to thank all of you who have participated here and have shared their knowledge/experiences and selflessly helped hundreds of applicants.

I received an ECA request from OINP this afternoon advising me to respond to their query within 15 calendar days. I had provided them a copy of my WES with the initial application but had not authorized "Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” as a recipient of my WES report and hence they requested for the same today.

My Profile:

NOC - 2211
CRS - 460
EE Created: January 05, 2016
OINP PT: January 11, 2016
OINP App. Submitted: February 22, 2016
OINP App Received: February 22, 2016 (submitted in person)
OINP AOR: August 17, 2016
ECA REQUEST: November 08, 2016
OINP Nomination: Pending
send the duplicate WES report immediately then :)