+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>OINP application Status Change for the month of August <<<

Jul 9, 2017
Hi, Did anyone over 400 CRS recently get NOI? I resubmitted my profile on August 12th and still haven't received NOI. My score is 408 and NOC is 2173. I just picked Ontario only in the preference. Any advise is much appreciated.

Oluwadamisi84

Aug 29, 2017
RE: Procedural Fairness Request – Federal Skilled Worker
Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) under the Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream received on June 27, 2017. Your application and all supporting documentation submitted to date have been reviewed.
Before a decision is made on your application, this letter is to provide you with a final opportunity to submit information to support your eligibility for nomination.
All applicants who choose to be assessed against the Foreign Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) criteria must meet the following provincial criteria:
 A minimum of one year of continuous and full-time employment (1,560 hours or more) or an equal amount in continuous part-time paid work experience in a National Occupation Classification (NOC) 0, A, or B occupation in the past five years from the date of the PT Notification of Interest from Ontario. Applicants assessed against FSWP criteria can demonstrate work experience obtained in Canada or overseas. The one year minimum of continuous and full-time (or equivalent continuous part-time) employment must have been in one specific NOC occupation.
 A Canadian Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree or an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report produced by a designated organization indicating that your foreign education is the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree.

A language level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 or above in all language competencies (reading, writing, listening, and speaking) in either English or French.
 Score a minimum of 400 points in the Comprehensive Ranking System in CIC’s Express Entry system. Your score must remain at or above 400 during both the Ontario nomination processing stage and at the federal application for permanent residency processing stage.
 Possess sufficient funds and/or income to cover settlement costs in Ontario. Funds must be unencumbered, readily transferable in a convertible currency, and supported by bank statements.
 Intend to reside in Ontario, as demonstrated by a statement of intent and indication of ties to Ontario.
If you choose to qualify under the FSWP criteria, you will also be assessed against CIC’s six selection factors to ensure you meet the minimum of 67 points for the FSWP.
The assessment of the information and documentation submitted in support of your application indicates that some of the above criteria may not have been met. Specifically;
 A minimum of 67 points for the FSWP.
o Points are awarded for the following six selection factors: English and/or
French Skills, Education, Experience, Age, Arranged employment in Canada, and Adaptability.
You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to provide additional information or documentation to support that your application satisfies program criteria:
 Any additional information and documentation to support that your application meets program criteria.
Should the program not receive additional information within this timeframe, your application will be assessed based on the existing information on file which may lead to the refusal of your application.
Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Sincerely,

Oluwadamisi84

Aug 29, 2017
RE: Procedural Fairness Request – Federal Skilled Worker
Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) under the Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream received on June 27, 2017. Your application and all supporting documentation submitted to date have been reviewed.
Before a decision is made on your application, this letter is to provide you with a final opportunity to submit information to support your eligibility for nomination.
All applicants who choose to be assessed against the Foreign Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) criteria must meet the following provincial criteria:
 A minimum of one year of continuous and full-time employment (1,560 hours or more) or an equal amount in continuous part-time paid work experience in a National Occupation Classification (NOC) 0, A, or B occupation in the past five years from the date of the PT Notification of Interest from Ontario. Applicants assessed against FSWP criteria can demonstrate work experience obtained in Canada or overseas. The one year minimum of continuous and full-time (or equivalent continuous part-time) employment must have been in one specific NOC occupation.
 A Canadian Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree or an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report produced by a designated organization indicating that your foreign education is the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree.

A language level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 or above in all language competencies (reading, writing, listening, and speaking) in either English or French.
 Score a minimum of 400 points in the Comprehensive Ranking System in CIC’s Express Entry system. Your score must remain at or above 400 during both the Ontario nomination processing stage and at the federal application for permanent residency processing stage.
 Possess sufficient funds and/or income to cover settlement costs in Ontario. Funds must be unencumbered, readily transferable in a convertible currency, and supported by bank statements.
 Intend to reside in Ontario, as demonstrated by a statement of intent and indication of ties to Ontario.
If you choose to qualify under the FSWP criteria, you will also be assessed against CIC’s six selection factors to ensure you meet the minimum of 67 points for the FSWP.
The assessment of the information and documentation submitted in support of your application indicates that some of the above criteria may not have been met. Specifically;
 A minimum of 67 points for the FSWP.
o Points are awarded for the following six selection factors: English and/or
French Skills, Education, Experience, Age, Arranged employment in Canada, and Adaptability.
You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to provide additional information or documentation to support that your application satisfies program criteria:
 Any additional information and documentation to support that your application meets program criteria.
Should the program not receive additional information within this timeframe, your application will be assessed based on the existing information on file which may lead to the refusal of your application.
Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Sincerely,
Pls help i am a newbie here..

Oluwadamisi84

Aug 29, 2017
also check your eligibility from here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

whats your timeline and when did you get this request from OINP ??
NOI JUNE 9, 2017
Applied June 27,2017
Assessment July 4, 2017
DECISION IN PROGRESS JULY 11,2017
I decided to put a call through to them on August 28 after my application was over 60days. The lady who attended to me said she would send a reminder to the officer in charge of my application . On the 29th of August I got the email.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
IELTS , S:7.5, L:7.5, R:6.5, W:7.......22
Education:23
Work experience:11
Adaptability:5
Total:73
i see, i reckon you have to explain them now that you meet the criteria of min 67 points
consult with senior members here in these forums before replying them back

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide.396543/page-490#post-6318231

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ontario-pnp-oinp-2017-join-here.463275/page-431#post-6318345

vensharm

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
NOI JUNE 9, 2017
Applied June 27,2017
Assessment July 4, 2017
DECISION IN PROGRESS JULY 11,2017
I decided to put a call through to them on August 28 after my application was over 60days. The lady who attended to me said she would send a reminder to the officer in charge of my application . On the 29th of August I got the email.
Can you please tell me which number you called as i am on 58 days and status is in DIP since 9 Aug. I would also wait for 60 days and call. Please guide.

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
IELTS , S:7.5, L:7.5, R:6.5, W:7.......22
Education:23
Work experience:11
Adaptability:5
Total:73
Have u reached out to them?

Follow the advise in d video. Think things through properly before responding to their request.

In their letter though; there wasn't
anything in particular mentioned except eligibility.

What exactly is their concern? Is it POF,reference letters... seems like a wide guess.

"You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to provide additional information or documentation to support that your application satisfies program criteria"

Kip us updated and I wish u the very best decision in ur favor. Review ur document and respond to them.