Jun 16, 2017
Good Day Guys,
Finally got my nomination:
-NOC: 2147
-Submitted:13th July
-ADR1(Proof of nomination): 26th of July...replied in 30 mins
-Remained in submitted even after that and 4 for a long time b4
-8th of August...changed to assessment
-14th of August ADR2 (working hrs to b mentioned in my current job ,although its not mentioned in all work related letters) ...replied in 8 hrs
-15th of AUGUST....DIP status
- Few hrs back (22nd of August)...Nomination

Guys...that's it..I think b4 the end of the month @least all candidates who submitted b4 August will get their nominations! Good luck 4 all

Last edited:

doneshbajaj82

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017
Good Day Guys,
Finally got my nomination:
-NOC: 2147
-Submitted:13th July
-ADR1(Proof of nomination): 26th of July...replied in 30 mins
-Remained in submitted even after that and 4 for a long time after
-8th of August...changed to assessment
-14th of August ADR2 (working hrs to b mentioned in my current job ,although its not mentioned in all work related letters) ...replied in 8 hrs
-15th of AUGUST....DIP status
- Few hrs back (22nd of August)...Nomination

Guys...that's it..I think b4 the end of the month @least all candidates who submitted b4 August will get their nominations! Good luck 4 all
Congratulations man... I also received ADR request on 14th august.. submitted the ADR docs on 21st aug.. but status is still the same Awaiting information.. and no AOR.. did u received any AOR for ADR docs submission

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Congratulations man... I also received ADR request on 14th august.. submitted the ADR docs on 21st aug.. but status is still the same Awaiting information.. and no AOR.. did u receive any AOR for ADR docs submission
Thanks Bro...Yes for all ADR's I did receive an AOR...Even for Second ADR I sent a couple of mails and received confirmation for each ...
Please give them another 48 hrs and if u didn't receive any AOR please send a mail to both:

Express Entry (MCI) (ExpressEntry@ontario.ca)
ontarionominee@ontario.ca

But take care in Submitted status if they are not satisfied by ur proof they will cancel ur application and refund ,while in assessment/DIP if they are not satisfied they will reject and wont refund ,so make sure you send a complete proof for their request then ask for AOR after maximum one week

Reactions: doneshbajaj82

doneshbajaj82

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017
Thanks Bro...Yes for all ADR's I did receive an AOR...Even for Second ADR I sent a couple of mails and received confirmation for each ...
Please give them another 48 hrs and if u didn't receive any AOR please send a mail to both:

Express Entry (MCI) (ExpressEntry@ontario.ca)
ontarionominee@ontario.ca

But take care in Submitted status if they are not satisfied by ur proof they will cancel ur application and refund ,while in assessment/DIP if they are not satisfied they will reject and wont refund ,so make sure you send a complete proof for their request then ask for AOR after maximum one week
Thanks bro.. sure will do that.. yes I did tried to sent as many docs as I can to justify working hours case.. lets see what happens.. fingers crossed.. congrats again man , now prepapre for ITA .. good luck

Reactions: MEB