+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Cai21

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Hello! A quick question those OINP applicants post ITA:

1.) my checklist says- multiple passports. Do I provide all my passports just like with the OINP application?
2.) personal history- if you graduated over 10 years ago, your studies is automatically listed in personal history, however, that is more than 10 years ago. Did you delete it?

Appreciate all your inputs. Thanks!

M DEV

May 2, 2017
Hi all,

I got LOI from OINP but missed the window while preparing for the documents, now I have all the documents ready and waiting for HCP stream to open up. My express entry profile is created by my consultant and I do not know the credentials.

Since I am from India, I believe if OINP opens up it will be during off business hours India hours and I am afraid OINP might close again before my consultant can register next day.

I asked for the procedure/Credentials to register my profile with OINP, they are reluctant to share it. I only have my EE profile number and job bank number. is it enough to register for OINP if it opens?

Do I need EE credentials to register with OINP, what all the other details I need while registering?, can some one explain step by step procedure.

Any help will be greatly appreciated as I am completely dependent on this thread.
Hey same problem this side..
I m also expecting that the HCP stream won't remain open for a longer period of time so we need to be quick and accurate.but I don't know y my consultant is not bothered on this part..
Anyways we need to learn ..about registration. So what I suggest u is be behind them to learn about it.

Reactions: trumprefugee

arsghimire

Star Member
May 30, 2017
I will give them till the end of this week before I start making those calls.will update...:cool:
did u call them? this morning i saw a post that after 60 days ontario has asked for procedural fairness letter to submit information to support the eligibility for nomination.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hello! A quick question those OINP applicants post ITA:

1.) my checklist says- multiple passports. Do I provide all my passports just like with the OINP application? Only current passport is needed with visa & stamps pages.
2.) personal history- if you graduated over 10 years ago, your studies is automatically listed in personal history, however, that is more than 10 years ago. Did you delete it? I have deleted it. No need for more then 10 years

Appreciate all your inputs. Thanks!

Cai21

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Thanks very much for your response. Appreciate it very much! Which part of the process are you in now?

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
One question
I have around 3 years of experience and now I am in between the jobs,
So technically I am not working
So when you get NOI from
Ontario for example, does it effect my application because I don't have current employer?
Can anyone help me with info

Thanks in advance

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
Hello,

whats procedural fairness letter/request ??
So my lame man explanation would be: a process whereby your application is moved to a neutral officer/new officer to reevaluate your application and also pass a judgement as regards your eligibility for the program. They might also request for further supporting doc from the applicant.

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
did u call them? this morning i saw a post that after 60 days ontario has asked for procedural fairness letter to submit information to support the eligibility for nomination.
Was this sent to the candidate? Can u share the link to d thread. Thank u

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
So my lame man explanation would be: a process whereby your application is moved to a neutral officer/new officer to reevaluate your application and also pass a judgement as regards your eligibility for the program. They might also request for further supporting doc from the applicant.

this explains a bit about it as well.

my 60 days will be completed on 19th Sep so i am not yet at this stage (hopefully get nominated before this)

Reactions: petta and Anjanirai

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017

this explains a bit about it as well.

my 60 days will be completed on 19th Sep so i am not yet at this stage (hopefully get nominated before this)
Yeah. I'm not bothered as regards eligibility. I applied under CEC. I will call them if I don't hear from them by the end of the week. thanks for ur help.Best wishes as regards ur application.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcassim87