+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

J

jon-son

All u need is the congratulatory note sent to u when u created express entry profile and it's saved in ur profile already.
I can't remember precisely, but u will need ur EE candidate number and job bank registration code. U need both codes but it's no longer mandatory to register with job bank.

Ur job bank reg code is also in d email sent from job bank upon registering ur EE Profile.
Confused. Is job bank code required to register online with OINP (after nomination)? What if one does not have that code?

Sim23Can

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017
Submitted : 25th July
Assessment : 28th July
DIP: 18th August
Even I am waiting patiently for our Nomination .. In DIP since 10th Aug o_O;)

Sim23Can

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017
Hello Friends,

I need to apply for PCC from Germany. On the application for there are two types of certificates mentioned. 1. Certificate of good conduct 2. Extended certificate of good conduct. I am confused about which one to select. Can anybody throw some light on this? Appreciate your response.

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Hi all,

I got LOI from OINP but missed the window while preparing for the documents, now I have all the documents ready and waiting for HCP stream to open up. My express entry profile is created by my consultant and I do not know the credentials.

Since I am from India, I believe if OINP opens up it will be during off business hours India hours and I am afraid OINP might close again before my consultant can register next day.

I asked for the procedure/Credentials to register my profile with OINP, they are reluctant to share it. I only have my EE profile number and job bank number. is it enough to register for OINP if it opens?

Do I need EE credentials to register with OINP, what all the other details I need while registering?, can some one explain step by step procedure.

Any help will be greatly appreciated as I am completely dependent on this thread.
You don't need your EE profile credentials to create OINP application.

You require the following from your EE,
1. EE profile number
2. Validation code
3. NOI message
(Data shouldn't mismatch from your EE)

Even though you don't need other than these 3, consultant must share the credentials with the applicant. If they don't share login and passwords, it may(or may not) sometime lead to several problems later. You may not know what they have declared or what they missed. Think what would happen, when he tries to charge you extra or something else!!!
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/index.asp
CIC's information about representatives/consultant

Sabarish

Jul 10, 2017
You don't need your EE profile credentials to create OINP application.

You require the following from your EE,
1. EE profile number
2. Validation code
3. NOI message
(Data shouldn't mismatch from your EE)

Even though you don't need other than these 3, consultant must share the credentials with the applicant. If they don't share login and passwords, it may(or may not) sometime lead to several problems later. You may not know what they have declared or what they missed. Think what would happen, when he tries to charge you extra or something else!!!
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/index.asp
CIC's information about representatives/consultant
Hi sarandsp,
Thanks for the information. What do you mean by validation code.