+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Lord, I saw a guy's profile in the September AOR thread. The person got PPR in a month's time frame. Following are the dates:

07-09-16 ITA
13-10-16 PPR

Fastest I have seen.
Just sharing it to get motivated. :) :) :)

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saikris12 said:
I have seen numerous posts on this forum off late, where people have either vented out their anger on the slow processing or have shared their hardships of life waiting for the nomination. I am also one of the many people eagerly waiting for the nomination from OINP. I accept that we all have spend considerable amount of time, energy and hard earned money to prepare our application package for OINP. The fact that many of us spent more than a year waiting for the nomination is a serious issue. I mean its called express entry and this is no express processing for sure. Yes I know people used to wait for years altogether but then there was no promise of a processing time either. But all said and done I am going to look at a few positives to come out of this.

1. ITA : My CRS score is 438. Ideally that means I would not have received my ITA as the score has not dropped below 450. So my profile was anyways expiring today if there was no OINP. The fact that I am at least in the reckoning is because OINP is processing my application.
2. Funds : I have shown FD as POF and its growing considerably. So even if IRCC increases the POF limit in future, I am ready for it. The interest I am earning may also actually cover for my OINP processing fee.
3. Time : The delay in processing is actually giving me enough time to understand the whole process. I may be in a better position for the actual process because of all the learning.
4. New Process : Express entry is still a fairly new process and while I wait for my turn, its going to complete 2 years since it began in 2015. The process may be more stream lined and settled by the time I get to the ITA phase.
5. Made some very good friends : Most important of all, I made some very good friends and consider myself very lucky to be one among you all.

Although the wait is excruciating, I have done my part and there is nothing I can do that can change what is supposed to happen. I will be doing a grave mistake if I am going to spoil my 'beautiful today' thinking of a 'not-yet-existent beautiful tomorrow'. Lets think about it but then let it not get to us. Let it not make our life miserable by thinking about it every minute. Some things are best left to time, especially ones that you cannot influence. Make the most of the present. Let the process take its due course.
Thanks a lot for great words.
Yes, we have suffered a lot during this last one year. We have learnt a lot as well.
I will keep in mind your words.
Once again thanks :)
+1

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
saikris12 said:
I have seen numerous posts on this forum off late, where people have either vented out their anger on the slow processing or have shared their hardships of life waiting for the nomination. I am also one of the many people eagerly waiting for the nomination from OINP. I accept that we all have spend considerable amount of time, energy and hard earned money to prepare our application package for OINP. The fact that many of us spent more than a year waiting for the nomination is a serious issue. I mean its called express entry and this is no express processing for sure. Yes I know people used to wait for years altogether but then there was no promise of a processing time either. But all said and done I am going to look at a few positives to come out of this.

1. ITA : My CRS score is 438. Ideally that means I would not have received my ITA as the score has not dropped below 450. So my profile was anyways expiring today if there was no OINP. The fact that I am at least in the reckoning is because OINP is processing my application.
2. Funds : I have shown FD as POF and its growing considerably. So even if IRCC increases the POF limit in future, I am ready for it. The interest I am earning may also actually cover for my OINP processing fee.
3. Time : The delay in processing is actually giving me enough time to understand the whole process. I may be in a better position for the actual process because of all the learning.
4. New Process : Express entry is still a fairly new process and while I wait for my turn, its going to complete 2 years since it began in 2015. The process may be more stream lined and settled by the time I get to the ITA phase.
5. Made some very good friends : Most important of all, I made some very good friends and consider myself very lucky to be one among you all.

Although the wait is excruciating, I have done my part and there is nothing I can do that can change what is supposed to happen. I will be doing a grave mistake if I am going to spoil my 'beautiful today' thinking of a 'not-yet-existent beautiful tomorrow'. Lets think about it but then let it not get to us. Let it not make our life miserable by thinking about it every minute. Some things are best left to time, especially ones that you cannot influence. Make the most of the present. Let the process take its due course.
Good one! :)

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
I sent an email and got a reply within like 4 hours. However, they haven't (yet) confirmed that they have have updated the details of the new profile.
Raj, did you get the standard reply email or one more specific to your expired profile? They asked for a CIC/IRCC letter that you get when you create a new profile... How did you send them that? Screenshot from you MyCIC page?

UReginahopeful

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
g126 said:
Raj, did you get the standard reply email or one more specific to your expired profile? They asked for a CIC/IRCC letter that you get when you create a new profile... How did you send them that? Screenshot from you MyCIC page?
When you create a new profile, CIC will send you a letter in PDF file immediately. You just have to download it and attach it to the email.

UReginahopeful

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
alya2905 said:
NOMINATED...... :D :D :D

I was literally in tears when I wrote the last post.... I have accepted the Nomination and 600 points are added!!!!!!!!

You all have supported me in one way or the other, encouraged to have patience..... Thank You SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!
Congrats. All the best in your PR application!

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
UReginahopeful said:
When you create a new profile, CIC will send you a letter in PDF file immediately. You just have to download it and attach it to the email.
Thanks, +1 to you!

UReginahopeful

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Innana said:
In Canada? Why not visit them at their offices?
Yes. I live in Ottawa, ON. There office is in Toronto, ON. It's quite a distance, and I don't drive. In fact, I just failed my road test this morning. I'll just wait for them till they remember my application. It's already too late now as my PGWP has already expired. So many missed opportunities because of this delay.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
UReginahopeful said:
Yes. I live in Ottawa, ON. There office is in Toronto, ON. It's quite a distance, and I don't drive. In fact, I just failed my road test this morning. I'll just wait for them till they remember my application. It's already too late now as my PGWP has already expired. So many missed opportunities because of this delay.
For you I'd suggest calling or faxing them... If you're really desperate you can always get a train or bus to Toronto, right? But honestly, I don't think you'll be able to speak to an actual officer even if you show up in person, so the result may well be the same as calling or faxing...

m2016

Oct 7, 2016
Hi All,

Need your help urgently!!!
I'm Nov'2015 applicant and got my nomination on October 3rd and accepted it on the same day. Now on October 9th, my express entry profile got expired. I did create my new profile the very same day and sent the details to OINP requesting to transfer the nomination to the new profile. I also faxed them the details. Its been almost 6 days and didn't get any sort of reply from OINP. Did tried to call OINP to the number 416-327-0374 (press 1-3-0 afterwards) but no operator is picking up.

Need your suggestions to proceed. Thanks a lot for your time.

UReginahopeful

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
g126 said:
For you I'd suggest calling or faxing them... If you're really desperate you can always get a train or bus to Toronto, right? But honestly, I don't think you'll be able to speak to an actual officer even if you show up in person, so the result may well be the same as calling or faxing...
Yeah, that's what I thought. Travelling to Toronto might not make a difference. Thanks. I haven't tried faxing before. I'll fax them now and see how it goes.

tyzia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Minsk
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Passport Req..
26-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
Hi guys,

I tried to call OINP today but no luck:

416-327-0374 - operator offers to choose English - I press 1 - listen to intro how to contact them blah, blah, blah and than I press 1 (the only option they give) - the intro repeats again. How can I talk to alive operator? And to an officer, which is even better ))

tyzia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Minsk
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Passport Req..
26-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
I keep thinking about this situation with our nominations: endless wait, painful and desperate. And now they give nominations to those, who are after us in a queue. The thing that hurts me most - it's UNFAIR. I behave myself as a child, I know ))) But it is really UNFAIR.

So today I realized that I don't want my nomination... until all guys who are before me, get their nominations. I don't want to be part of this unfair game! Stop processing my application, start giving nominations to those, who sent their applications before mine. I'll wait. No matter how long. But when my turn comes and I get my nomination, I will be happy, that it is FAIR.

tyzia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Minsk
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Passport Req..
26-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
saikris12 said:

AGREE

Mine are just on bank account, I pay every month for account maintenance from this amount, no interest rate. I'm afraid to move it, because I want to show excellent bank history to OINP. So I loose my money little by little with all this waiting.

AGREE

AGREE

AGREE
But you see, we tend to explain to ourselves that this miserable situation is actually good for us. Like a deaf man thanking God that he is not blind or in a wheel-chair. Is it good to compare ourselves to those behind us (people waiting to get PT letter, for instance)? I doubt.

Thanking God - I agree.