Med's Done....
07/11/2016
Passport Req..
08/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
15/03/2017
alya2905 said:
NOMINATED...... :D :D :D

I was literally in tears when I wrote the last post.... I have accepted the Nomination and 600 points are added!!!!!!!!

You all have supported me in one way or the other, encouraged to have patience..... Thank You SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!
Congratulations. All the very best for the rest of the process.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
alya2905 said:

I was literally in tears when I wrote the last post.... I have accepted the Nomination and 600 points are added!!!!!!!!

You all have supported me in one way or the other, encouraged to have patience..... Thank You SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!
Congrats! All the very best!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
saikris12 said:
My profile expired today and I am creating a new one now. Did you fax the details of the new profile or did you email them?
I sent an email and got a reply within like 4 hours. However, they haven't (yet) confirmed that they have have updated the details of the new profile.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Okay guys, I got a reply from OINP about my new EE profile. I sent them the letter that confirmed my place in the pool and the expiry letter of the old profile. They got back asking for the attachment that mentioned my job seeker validation code. I submitted the documentation just now.

I'll post an update if I get a reply from them again.
At least they are answering the mails.. :'( :'( :'(

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alya2905 said:

Congratulation buddy. :) :) :)
Have a great journey ahead for PPR.
I really hope that many other November applicants join you for the next ITA draw.

happynightowl

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alya2905 said:

Congratulations! So happy for you!

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
MZASAM said:
Your are proven wrong. It's not NOC specific !!!
I am happy to be proven wrong!!!! ;D

rajkamalmohanram said:
Congrats! All the very best!
Thanks Raj, you were really helpful ..... I really hope you and All 2015 Applicants get their nomination soon !!!

knightkax said:
Congratulations. All the very best for the rest of the process.
Thanks ;D

musicnlyrx said:
Congratulation buddy. :) :) :)
Have a great journey ahead for PPR.
I really hope that many other November applicants join you for the next ITA draw.
Thank you so much!!!!

BharathKumaar

Dec 26, 2015
alya2905 said:

Congratulations!!! All the best for further process... Your Nomination and reply to Raj's email by oinp has helped to raise our spirits with hope!!!

saikris12

Star Member
Aug 9, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
10-08-2017
I have seen numerous posts on this forum off late, where people have either vented out their anger on the slow processing or have shared their hardships of life waiting for the nomination. I am also one of the many people eagerly waiting for the nomination from OINP. I accept that we all have spend considerable amount of time, energy and hard earned money to prepare our application package for OINP. The fact that many of us spent more than a year waiting for the nomination is a serious issue. I mean its called express entry and this is no express processing for sure. Yes I know people used to wait for years altogether but then there was no promise of a processing time either. But all said and done I am going to look at a few positives to come out of this.

1. ITA : My CRS score is 438. Ideally that means I would not have received my ITA as the score has not dropped below 450. So my profile was anyways expiring today if there was no OINP. The fact that I am at least in the reckoning is because OINP is processing my application.
2. Funds : I have shown FD as POF and its growing considerably. So even if IRCC increases the POF limit in future, I am ready for it. The interest I am earning may also actually cover for my OINP processing fee.
3. Time : The delay in processing is actually giving me enough time to understand the whole process. I may be in a better position for the actual process because of all the learning.
4. New Process : Express entry is still a fairly new process and while I wait for my turn, its going to complete 2 years since it began in 2015. The process may be more stream lined and settled by the time I get to the ITA phase.
5. Made some very good friends : Most important of all, I made some very good friends and consider myself very lucky to be one among you all.

Although the wait is excruciating, I have done my part and there is nothing I can do that can change what is supposed to happen. I will be doing a grave mistake if I am going to spoil my 'beautiful today' thinking of a 'not-yet-existent beautiful tomorrow'. Lets think about it but then let it not get to us. Let it not make our life miserable by thinking about it every minute. Some things are best left to time, especially ones that you cannot influence. Make the most of the present. Let the process take its due course.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
alya2905 said:

Congratulations :) all the best with the rest of the process!

knightkax

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/11/2016
Nomination.....
29/10/2016
AOR Received.
11/11/2016
Med's Done....
07/11/2016
Passport Req..
08/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
15/03/2017
saikris12 said:
I have seen numerous posts on this forum off late, where people have either vented out their anger on the slow processing or have shared their hardships of life waiting for the nomination. I am also one of the many people eagerly waiting for the nomination from OINP. I accept that we all have spend considerable amount of time, energy and hard earned money to prepare our application package for OINP. The fact that many of us spent more than a year waiting for the nomination is a serious issue. I mean its called express entry and this is no express processing for sure. Yes I know people used to wait for years altogether but then there was no promise of a processing time either. But all said and done I am going to look at a few positives to come out of this.

1. ITA : My CRS score is 438. Ideally that means I would not have received my ITA as the score has not dropped below 450. So my profile was anyways expiring today if there was no OINP. The fact that I am at least in the reckoning is because OINP is processing my application.
2. Funds : I have shown FD as POF and its growing considerably. So even if IRCC increases the POF limit in future, I am ready for it. The interest I am earning may also actually cover for my OINP processing fee.
3. Time : The delay in processing is actually giving me enough time to understand the whole process. I may be in a better position for the actual process because of all the learning.
4. New Process : Express entry is still a fairly new process and while I wait for my turn, its going to complete 2 years since it began in 2015. The process may be more stream lined and settled by the time I get to the ITA phase.
5. Made some very good friends : Most important of all, I made some very good friends and consider myself very lucky to be one among you all.

Although the wait is excruciating, I have done my part and there is nothing I can do that can change what is supposed to happen. I will be doing a grave mistake if I am going to spoil my 'beautiful today' thinking of a 'not-yet-existent beautiful tomorrow'. Lets think about it but then let it not get to us. Let it not make our life miserable by thinking about it every minute. Some things are best left to time, especially ones that you cannot influence. Make the most of the present. Let the process take its due course.
Great one mate.

saikris12

Star Member
Aug 9, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
10-08-2017
alya2905 said:

Congratulations...Wish you speedy PPR process.