+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

amirut88

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My EE profile will be expired on 25th October. Should I accept it now? It will be expired before the next round...

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amirut88 said:
I got the nomination :) :) :) :) :)

Raj, I hope you will get it soon buddy.
Congrats!!! Celebrate

Rajkamal: You are the next :) :) Hope to hear soon from you.

newbie3315

Nov 6, 2015
Hi experts & followers,

One of the best forums I ever came across. I have been quietly following many threads in this forum for the past one year, because of all you guys guidance I am still able to pursue my PR dream.

I just received nomination today, but my EE profile is expiring 29th Oct. Request you guys to please post your comments and your experiences in such situations. Seems a draw happened yesterday, i.e., 12th Oct and what we can do if there is no draw before my EE profile expires. Thanks a lot for one and all!!!

Below are my Time Lines.

FSW
NOC 2184
Application sent: 15th Nov 2015
Application received: 19th Nov 2015
AOR: 10th March 2016
Additional docs Req: 11th May 2016
Nomination: 13th Oct 2016

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
amirut88 said:
My EE profile will be expired on 25th October. Should I accept it now? It will be expired before the next round...
congrats. and yes, you need to accept it right away before anything else.

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Our story in nowtoronto.com

https://nowtoronto.com/news/canada-s-immigration-catch-22/

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
g126 said:
Raj, did you get the standard reply email or one more specific to your expired profile? They asked for a CIC/IRCC letter that you get when you create a new profile... How did you send them that? Screenshot from you MyCIC page?
Not a standard reply IMO. It was a specific reply asking for the document that showed the job seeker validation code.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to every one who has got nomination.
Have a gr8 journey ahead for PPR.

May God bless us soon with nomination.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
alya2905 said:
NOMINATED...... :D :D :D

I was literally in tears when I wrote the last post.... I have accepted the Nomination and 600 points are added!!!!!!!!

You all have supported me in one way or the other, encouraged to have patience..... Thank You SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!
amirut88 said:
I got the nomination :) :) :) :) :)

Raj, I hope you will get it soon buddy.
newbie3315 said:
Hi experts & followers,

One of the best forums I ever came across. I have been quietly following many threads in this forum for the past one year, because of all you guys guidance I am still able to pursue my PR dream.

I just received nomination today, but my EE profile is expiring 29th Oct. Request you guys to please post your comments and your experiences in such situations. Seems a draw happened yesterday, i.e., 12th Oct and what we can do if there is no draw before my EE profile expires. Thanks a lot for one and all!!!

Below are my Time Lines.

FSW
NOC 2184
Application sent: 15th Nov 2015
Application received: 19th Nov 2015
AOR: 10th March 2016
Additional docs Req: 11th May 2016
Nomination: 13th Oct 2016
Congrats people. List updated :) . This is good news.

manikmonday

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Hello friends,
I have received the email for nomination and checked mycic to see the nomination out there.

Firstly thanks to all the fraternity on the forum. I didnt get any additional doc request or a phone call nor an email saying file moving to decision phase. So my take on this is that files are moving in batches which are distributed to different groups who are moving at different pace. I definitely think that all nominations for Oct, Nov and previous month(s) folks would be issued in the next couple of weeks. Have to hang in tight.

Please dont berate me on the below though.
I have 30 calendar days to accept the nomination ( Nov 11). With the last draw happening Oct 12, and the next expected either Oct 26 or Nov 2, should I stall on accepting the nomination until after the next draw. Reason being that I will get some additional time (2-3 weeks) to get my documents in order, especially the US FBI PCC which takes 13-14 weeks ( I havent submitted a fresh request to them yet). Or should I accept the nomination now and explain about the document delays to CIC later. I am not trying to be smug or condescending , but checking what would be a smarter move. Appreciate your inputs.

I hope a lot more nominations rain this Friday. Have a happy weekend folks! :)

Cheers!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
manikmonday said:
Hello friends,
I have received the email for nomination and checked mycic to see the nomination out there.

Firstly thanks to all the fraternity on the forum. I didnt get any additional doc request or a phone call nor an email saying file moving to decision phase. So my take on this is that files are moving in batches which are distributed to different groups who are moving at different pace. I definitely think that all nominations for Oct, Nov and previous month(s) folks would be issued in the next couple of weeks. Have to hang in tight.

Please dont berate me on the below though.
I have 30 calendar days to accept the nomination ( Nov 11). With the last draw happening Oct 12, and the next expected either Oct 26 or Nov 2, should I stall on accepting the nomination until after the next draw. Reason being that I will get some additional time (2-3 weeks) to get my documents in order, especially the US FBI PCC which takes 13-14 weeks ( I havent submitted a fresh request to them yet). Or should I accept the nomination now and explain about the document delays to CIC later. I am not trying to be smug or condescending , but checking what would be a smarter move. Appreciate your inputs.

I hope a lot more nominations rain this Friday. Have a happy weekend folks! :)

Cheers!
Congrats man! List updated! Well, IMO, you can accept the nomination now. You can either go ahead and continue after you get ITA or refuse the ITA and you'll get one in the next draw. Good luck!

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
congrats manikmonday and to all who got nominated !!
I hope others in Sept-Nov batch get in this month itself :)