+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
AirCanada21 18th November Cancelled 6th March Got Australia PR. Cancelled OINP application.

Good decision taken. AirCanada changed to Qantas at right time.

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
musicnlyrx said:
Good decision taken. AirCanada changed to Qantas at right time.
Sahi kaha yaar.!!!! I'm losing my patience and faith as well!!!! :'(

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
musicnlyrx said:
No communication, indefinite delay, and no organization of application is hampering all of us, but the most hard hit are oct- nov applicants.
Well, everybody is in the same boat. Remember tough times don't last but tough people do. If we are destined for Canada, and when our time comes everything will magically fall in place. Don't loose hope. All of us have waited for close to a year, it's matter of few weeks more.Everything would be ok.

Just don't lose hope now...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Okay guys, I got a reply from OINP about my new EE profile. I sent them the letter that confirmed my place in the pool and the expiry letter of the old profile. They got back asking for the attachment that mentioned my job seeker validation code. I submitted the documentation just now.

I'll post an update if I get a reply from them again.

UReginahopeful

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
My PGWP expired yesterday and I sent them a 'non-sugarcoated' message a day before. Still no reply, I hope they won't penalize me for being not so nice to them via email.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
The problem is not even the delay entirely. The problem is the lack of communication. That's what hit most of us so hard. Humans only have so much patience - applicants will hit rock bottom if this kind of opaque approach continues.

Raj, All members

All the applicants are going through the trauma for none of their mistakes.

Well, if OINP communicates the approximate time frame, or God forbid their inability to process the NoM, it will help the applicants .

We all have read the tall claims; From any perspective it's highly unfair practice. Hope some one from OINP/CIC reads the plight of applicants.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
musicnlyrx said:
Thanks Raj for your support.
I just dont know what to do now as I had planned so many things. But bcoz of indefinite and untimed delay by OINP, I feel that I am betraying myself. I am betraying myself of the future that I believed would have been different in Canada than I have right now. I am betraying myself bcoz I had faith in the Canadian immigration system. Yes, I had heard the horror stories abt the indefinite delay of applications of some IRCC applicants, but I never thought I would be the victim of the same.

I just want to vent out my emotions. You know that in one of my previous posts I had mentioned that I will not post anything on the forum until I get my nomination, but I was wrong. I was wrong to understand that more I will keep myself aloof to everything, more my emotions will build pressure inside me and there could be an emotional breakdown. I don't want to go towards that path. I just want nomination and PR to Canada.

I don't know when will I see my nomination mail, I have lost interest in doing anything. But I will try my best to enjoy every moment with my family now. Faith/Hope is bigger than our fears.

My apologies If I had hurt any body's sentiments, please forgive a lost and defeated soul.
All of us are going through this turmoil.

Don't think you are alone. Be strong, vent out your frustration and share your feelings. You will feel better. This forum is great

Don' t presume you are hurting our sentiments;

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
My biggest fear is.......

1. Is NOC code playing any role here? Are there favouring particular NOC Codes based on Ontario's requirements???
I mean, applicants with codes 2171,2172,2173,2174, any managerial codes or businessmen are mostly getting calls, additional docs request and finally their file is in Decision phase OR are nominated. :-[

My NOC code is 2112 and I haven't seen anyone here with 2112 code???? guys, if you are in any relevant whats app group, could please ask for ppl with NOC 2112. what are their experiences so far....

2. at one point I'm receiving a reply that my application is in last stage of processing, whereby a final decision will be made..BUT.. my case officer is still the same guy "MR". and what I observed here is, with any change in application process stage, the case officer initials changes.

So is my file actually in Decision phase or is it still in Investigation Phase? :'( :'( :'(

Please share your thoughts....

happynightowl

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anybody with NOC 4011(university lecturer and professor)? Or do you know anybody with NOC 4011 got nomination? Thanks!

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
UReginahopeful said:
My PGWP expired yesterday and I sent them a 'non-sugarcoated' message a day before. Still no reply, I hope they won't penalize me for being not so nice to them via email.
In Canada? Why not visit them at their offices?

knightkax

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/11/2016
Nomination.....
29/10/2016
AOR Received.
11/11/2016
Med's Done....
07/11/2016
Passport Req..
08/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
15/03/2017
alya2905 said:

1. Is NOC code playing any role here? Are there favouring particular NOC Codes based on Ontario's requirements???
I mean, applicants with codes 2171,2172,2173,2174, any managerial codes or businessmen are mostly getting calls, additional docs request and finally their file is in Decision phase OR are nominated. :-[

May be. Even I have an odd NOC no - 2141, I haven't seen many here in this forum with that NOC and not many among them getting nominated. But my observation is that people having NOC's above are getting nominated and that too fairly quickly

My NOC code is 2112 and I haven't seen anyone here with 2112 code???? guys, if you are in any relevant whats app group, could please ask for ppl with NOC 2112. what are their experiences so far....

2. at one point I'm receiving a reply that my application is in last stage of processing, whereby a final decision will be made..BUT.. my case officer is still the same guy "MR". and what I observed here is, with any change in application process stage, the case officer initials changes.

So is my file actually in Decision phase or is it still in Investigation Phase? :'( :'( :'(

Almost every ones application(sent in NOV) is in decision phase. probably they might not have communicated to you. If I were you, i'd call up ONIP and check. We have similar timeline so you can bet that yours too might be in decision phase. No harm done in calling them up though.

saikris12

Star Member
Aug 9, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
10-08-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Okay guys, I got a reply from OINP about my new EE profile. I sent them the letter that confirmed my place in the pool and the expiry letter of the old profile. They got back asking for the attachment that mentioned my job seeker validation code. I submitted the documentation just now.

I'll post an update if I get a reply from them again.
My profile expired today and I am creating a new one now. Did you fax the details of the new profile or did you email them?

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
alya2905 said:

NOMINATED...... :D :D :D

I was literally in tears when I wrote the last post.... I have accepted the Nomination and 600 points are added!!!!!!!!

You all have supported me in one way or the other, encouraged to have patience..... Thank You SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

knightkax

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/11/2016
Nomination.....
29/10/2016
AOR Received.
11/11/2016
Med's Done....
07/11/2016
Passport Req..
08/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
15/03/2017
musicnlyrx said:
Thanks Raj for your support.
I just dont know what to do now as I had planned so many things. But bcoz of indefinite and untimed delay by OINP, I feel that I am betraying myself. I am betraying myself of the future that I believed would have been different in Canada than I have right now. I am betraying myself bcoz I had faith in the Canadian immigration system. Yes, I had heard the horror stories abt the indefinite delay of applications of some IRCC applicants, but I never thought I would be the victim of the same.

I just want to vent out my emotions. You know that in one of my previous posts I had mentioned that I will not post anything on the forum until I get my nomination, but I was wrong. I was wrong to understand that more I will keep myself aloof to everything, more my emotions will build pressure inside me and there could be an emotional breakdown. I don't want to go towards that path. I just want nomination and PR to Canada.

I don't know when will I see my nomination mail, I have lost interest in doing anything. But I will try my best to enjoy every moment with my family now. Faith/Hope is bigger than our fears.

My apologies If I had hurt any body's sentiments, please forgive a lost and defeated soul.
Your frustration is understandable. But there is nothing much we could do right now other than to wait. I could only plead you not to loose hope. We should be getting our nominations soon.

shikhas

Oct 16, 2015
happynightowl said:
Anybody with NOC 4011(university lecturer and professor)? Or do you know anybody with NOC 4011 got nomination? Thanks!
Yes. I'm. My officer is PL and I'm waiting for nomination helplessly and hopelessly.
Thanks