+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Nastaran70 said:
Dear Stanlee could you please tell if we have to send notarized translation of documents for our PR application?
Yes, if your documents are not in English or French. You will have to upload those, no need to send any physical copy.

farazh89

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
This is the first time I am seeing a "very soon" in the e-mails sent my them. Cool.

BTW, when did you re-create your profile?
Hi Raj, my profile was expiring on 9th Oct, so I withdrew my profile and recreated a new one on 8th October. Sent OINP the following email the same day and got the above reply.

Respected officer,

My name is Faraz and my file number is XHSW-XXXXX. I received AOR on 10th Mar 2016 .My current Express Entry profile has expired and I have created a new profile. Please find details of both profiles below:

Old Profile:
Express Entry number :
Job Seeker Code :

New Profile:
Express Entry number :
Job Seeker Code :

Please find attached below documents:
  • New Profile Express Entry and Job Seeker Code letter from CIC
  • New Profile acceptance letter from CIC
  • Letter explaining new profile and list of updated changes
  • Change in Personal Information for new passport(already sent earlier in a separate email on 16th July)

Kindly update the above information in my application and let me know in case of any concerns. Eagerly awaiting a positive response from your side.

Regards,
Faraz

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
skdubai said:
Raj, I dont know if this may be the case, but is it possible that they aren't nominating the early nov applicants since they know most of your profiles will expire soon anyway? So they think they will need to do double work to transfer the nominations to new profiles in most cases, so just wait till you recreate a profile and then nominate?
Unlikely because they haven't been nominating us for a LONG time. They could have nominated us anytime after Feb 2016 but they didn't.

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Unlikely because they haven't been nominating us for a LONG time. They could have nominated us anytime after Feb 2016 but they didn't.
Yes, but they have only started giving out nominations in earnest this month

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its only a matter a time i know its too brief but the story has to unfold. they cannot hold onto it for a lifetime. if not today then 2moro cheers guys :D

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
I got a reply to an older e-mail with the same "not finalized" template. I feel so terrible and hopeless now. I cannot even imagine how people like rafzy, CanadaWeCome, ingeb and others who have applied much earlier should be feeling!
Raj: We simply can't imagine rafzy, CanadaWeCome, ingeb and your state of mind along with other Oct/Nov applicants. OINP must take a decision.
What is holding them is beyond our imagination.

Send them mails again requesting to share the status. It may work.

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
I am not able to access my cic profile , after approving my username and password, instead of a security question, it says you are not signed in and your session is.either invalid or has expired
:(( any suggestions seniors?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Profile expired around a couple of hours back. Created a new profile and it is now active. I would be faxing the details to OINP tonight (and also e-mailing them). Awaiting Nomination.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nastaran70 said:
I am not able to access my cic profile , after approving my username and password, instead of a security question, it says you are not signed in and your session is.either invalid or has expired
:(( any suggestions seniors?
This is a technical error and this has been happening to me in the past hour. Clear all the cookies and the browser cache then try again.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
You know what hurts the most: not getting fair treatment. Inspite of following all deadlines and rules, the oct- early nov applicants have been denied the same timeline that dec or future applicants will not be. This all is happening without giving any update to all of us and without our mistake.

What hurts the most is :
- the wait of one year( and God knows how much more time) to get nominated,
- the life getting standstill bcoz of OINP,
- the people who have applied way after you getting nominated before you. Here is no offense to anyone, but it hurts when someone who is standing behind you in the queue gets nominated before you.
- the people around you start questioning your status and asking you why is the delay happening and you dont hv any answers to their questions.
- the crying of your heart when you are lonely inside, or when you want you move to new life quickly, or when you want to move away from the daily routine, or when you want change but you cant bcoz of OINP.

Yes, I cried today and there was no way I cud hv stopped myself. I am just help less, never been so much before. I understand that there is life beyond OINP, but what if you have made "immigration to Canada" your life.

I just want my nomination now. I waited for long. OINP officers if you are reading this. Please send us our nomination. We hv waited for long. We had additional doc req in April/May, what more you need.

Please, please, please, please, please send us our nominations.

I dont know what more to do. I am lost now.

God please have mercy on us, please help us. :(

vencentdsouza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Mumbai - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4112 / 6221
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIC 07-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
OINP - 29-11-2016
AOR Received.
CIC 08-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
DONE 05-11-2016 UPLOADED 09-11-2016 PASSED 17-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
AWAITED
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITED
LANDED..........
AWAITED
rajkamalmohanram said:
Profile expired around a couple of hours back. Created a new profile and it is now active. I would be faxing the details to OINP tonight (and also e-mailing them). Awaiting Nomination.
Hi Raj,

My profile is expiring too. Do we have to create a new GC Key and then a new profile or create a new profile using the same GC key.

Also if the latter needs to be done which option do I have to click to create a new profile.

Thanks in advance.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vencentdsouza said:
Hi Raj,

My profile is expiring too. Do we have to create a new GC Key and then a new profile or create a new profile using the same GC key.

Also if the latter needs to be done which option do I have to click to create a new profile.

Thanks in advance.
Just create new profile using the same GCKey. The same option you clicked when you created your EE profile for the first time.
,"Express Entry"

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
vencentdsouza said:
Hi Raj,

Thanks in advance.
Check this thread for the process to recreate your profile http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/steps-create-new-express-entry-profile-on-expiry-of-old-profilesame-gckey-t455833.0.html

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
musicnlyrx said:
You know what hurts the most: not getting fair treatment. Inspite of following all deadlines and rules, the oct- early nov applicants have been denied the same timeline that dec or future applicants will not be. This all is happening without giving any update to all of us and without our mistake.

What hurts the most is :
- the wait of one year( and God knows how much more time) to get nominated,
- the life getting standstill bcoz of OINP,
- the people who have applied way after you getting nominated before you. Here is no offense to anyone, but it hurts when someone who is standing behind you in the queue gets nominated before you.
- the people around you start questioning your status and asking you why is the delay happening and you dont hv any answers to their questions.
- the crying of your heart when you are lonely inside, or when you want you move to new life quickly, or when you want to move away from the daily routine, or when you want change but you cant bcoz of OINP.

Yes, I cried today and there was no way I cud hv stopped myself. I am just help less, never been so much before. I understand that there is life beyond OINP, but what if you have made "immigration to Canada" your life.

I just want my nomination now. I waited for long. OINP officers if you are reading this. Please send us our nomination. We hv waited for long. We had additional doc req in April/May, what more you need.

Please, please, please, please, please send us our nominations.

I dont know what more to do. I am lost now.

God please have mercy on us, please help us. :(
Understandable. Justice delayed is justice denied. OINP nomination delay has given a perpetual stereotype of themselves as being archaic and unorganised, but OINP is also a salvation to many who were not able to get immigration without their nomination. However, that does not justify persecution of applicants because of OINP's irresponsibility and unaccountability.