+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in March 2016

Lotus_01

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angel1719 said:
Here is the updated list. This will be my last post for the list, as I won't be as frequent moving forward
@Angel1719: While waiting for the next options, consider other provinces if you meet their eligibility criteria. You already have CLB level 9, so IELTS will not make significant improvement after CLB level 9.

You can do a 1 year PG diploma to improve your score. Keep in mind to choose a recognized institution. You may consider Amity University as they provide online exams. They are pretty costly for outlanders, but please check if anyone got their programs recognized by ECA.

Be strong Angel! You have done a nice job being around :)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
angel1719 We want to see you making a new thread like " January 2017 Online applications" or may be " Application updated in March 2017"
Do not lose hopes and fight back to catch us all through online processing !! may be you land a bit later but then there will be so many to greet you there !!

Please keep coming like you did. We miss the whole spirit of the march group.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
jugrajrandhawa said:
sorry to hear about you angel. you are real gem. all forum is with you. everything is happen for good. god bless everyone.
Those STONES sitting at OINP have no value of GEMS. :mad:

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
angel1719 We want to see you making a new thread like " January 2017 Online applications" or may be " Application updated in March 2017"
Do not lose hopes and fight back to catch us all through online processing !! may be you land a bit later but then there will be so many to greet you there !!

Please keep coming like you did. We miss the whole spirit of the march group.

Bestofluck: Human beings err. OINP must consider providing a second opportunity to resubmit. It's indeed unfair to return the applications for petty
reasons after a wait of six months and more. Highly disgusting.

None of the applicants can't be sure about getting NoM's, ITA and our PR will get processed, due to several uncertainties.
We witnessed all the twist and turns during the past. It's only the patience and the good hope that will keep us in spirits.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@ MZASAM, you are right, We will never let the hopes die. But i am sure there will be all attempts to kill our hopes from OINP. They will always want to reject as many applications as possible, and that is the reason they have started acting like a Mother-in-law.

Though angel1719 always had an intuition that the file might get returned due to missing pages of passport and also tried to send those pages to them, they did not accept the pages. Where as there are 2 applicants who sent the missing docs after few days of sending application and they accepted them. I dont understand the logic behind this. Why they treat some as Step-Applicants !!!!!!

The ratio of file returns of March is double than the previous December January and February applicants which was only 5 to 6 %. They have also become strict in the phone calls given to November applicants and they are now looking at every applicant as a culprit as if they are all liars. They doubt the work experience and also doubt the duties performed.

It strongly makes me feel today, they have accepted all CEC applicants without any additional doc request, and become strict on FSW applicants giving 3 calls in 10 days !!!!

We have a tough time ahead and we will not lose hopes and be strong to face the phone calls now. Few more experience from November applicants will give us idea how to face those calls.

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
Folks,

Ange1719 has asked me to look after and update the list.
I will try my best to manage that.
But can't do it without your help.
So please feel free give me suggestions and remind me when I forget something.

Thanks

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
LIST OF APPLICATIONS RECEIVED BY OINP IN MARCH 2016

TOTAL NO : 60

AOR RECD : 50
RVWD & ACPTD : 02
APP RETURNED : 04
NOMINATIONS : 01

Code:
CAT            USERNAME               APP RECD       STATUS              REMARKS[/b]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
         [pre]          
[b][color=green]CEC           yeesha                  1-Mar-16      AOR:18-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           Rob2k                   1-Mar-16      AOR:19-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]CEC-I         Indersandhu6            1-Mar-16      AOR:19-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[color=red]FSW           TMNK                    1-Mar-16      Returned-18 Jul      Returned for DD validity[/color]
[b][color=green]FSW           Siddiquis               2-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16             [/color][/b]                                                                      
[b][color=green]FSW           aniketganoo             2-Mar-16      AOR:19-Aug-16[/color][/b]                                                                                  
[b][color=green]FSW           mandeep_29              3-Mar-16      AOR:19-Aug-16[/color][/b] 
[b][color=green]FSW           g126                    3-Mar-16      AOR:19-Aug-16[/color][/b] 
[b]FSW           JoanCloete              3-Mar-16      AOR Pending   [/b]                                                                                        
[b][color=green]FSW           Garry213189             3-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16  [/color][/b]                                                                       
[b][color=green]FSW           Kar1205                 3-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16          [/color][/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           sudi                    4-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16                   [/color][/b]                                                           
[b][color=green]FSW           aoamber                 4-Mar-16      AOR:18-Aug-16 [/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]FSW           Krups84                 5-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]CEC           Freds                   7-Mar-16      AOR:03-Aug-16        WP expiring in couple of months [/color]  [/b]             
[b][color=green]CEC           SFKAS                   7-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16        [/color]  [/b]                            
[b][color=green]FSW-O         AmzD                    7-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]MAS           amininder singh         7-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16 [/color][/b]
[b]FSW           Charrington             7-Mar-16      AOR Pending             [/b]                                                                              
[b][color=green]FSW           Mallikaasharmaa         7-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16 [/color][/b]
[b][color=green]CEC-I         Mltan                   7-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16  [/color][/b]
[b][color=green]MAS           fb_shadhon              7-Mar-16      AOR:28-Jul-16        Masters graduate.Inland    [/color]  [/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           pkshaji                 8-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16        [/color]  [/b]                                          
[b][color=green]FSW           An886                   8-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16        [/color]  [/b]                                          
[b][color=green]FSW-O         pavanvk(client)         8-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16        [/color]  [/b]         
[b][color=green]FSW           gsan16                  8-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]CEC           trivedki                9-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]FSW-I         bkaura                  9-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16 [/color][/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           jodi1526                9-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16 [/color][/b]
[color=red]FSW-O         angel1719               9-Mar-16      Returned:27-Jul-16   Missing passport pag [/color]                                    
[b]FSW           skang404                9-Mar-16      AOR Pending  [/b]
[b][color=blue]CEC-I         myangelbei(friend)     10-Mar-16      Nom:22-Aug-16        work permit expired in July [/color][/b]                                                                             
[b][color=green]CEC           arielnana              10-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16 [/color][/b]                                                                             
[b][color=green]FSW           aditik15               11-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16[/color][/b]                                                                                           
[b][color=green]FSW           pragith                11-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16 [/color][/b]                                                                                          
[b][color=green]MAS           jugrajrandhawa         14-Mar-16      AOR:25-Aug-16 [/color][/b]
[b][color=green]MAS           simarjeet singh        14-Mar-16      AOR:23-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           TimeLord18             14-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           ayesha2015             14-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           EdBell                 14-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16[/color][/b]                                                                                           
[b][color=green]FSW           travel_freak           14-Mar-16      AOR:25-Aug-16 [/color][/b] 
[color=red]FSW-O         Palls                  14-Mar-16      Rejected:24-Aug-16   Missing resume[/color]   
[b][color=green]FSW           dbjc                   14-Mar-16      AOR:23-Aug-16 [/color][/b]                                                                                     
[b][color=purple]CEC           vignesh91292           14-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]                                                                                           
[b][color=green]CEC-I         mann.jas               15-Mar-16      AOR:23-Aug-16 [/color]  [/b]   
[b][color=green]FSW           amanaapj2000           16-Mar-16      AOR:23-Aug-16 [/color]  [/b]   
[b][color=green]CEC-I         hyos1206               16-Mar-16      AOR:08-Jul-16        PGWP expiring in a week's time[/color] [/b]
[b][color=green]CEC           sms_1190(friend)       16-Mar-16      AOR:23-Aug-16       [/color] [/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           Shawd0wFax             17-Mar-16      AOR:23-Aug-16       [/color] [/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           averma                 21-Mar-16      AOR:23-Aug-16   [/color][/b]    
[b][color=green]CEC           amhbala                21-Mar-16      AOR:23-Aug-16 [/color][/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           Gaurav_Vij             21-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16         [/color][/b]                                                                                        
[b][color=green]FSW           karanv.mariner         21-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16[/color][/b]                                                                                        
[b][color=green]FSW           Msanz                  21-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16[/color][/b]     
[b][color=green]FSW           expressTarun           22-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16[/color][/b]                                                                                           
[b][color=green]FSW           cencentaotao           22-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16 [/color][/b]      
[color=red]FSW           Funkdakarma            22-Mar-16      Returned-15 Aug      Missing passport pages[/color]
[b][color=green]FSW           savco2000              22-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]CEC-I         UltimateNinja          23-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16 [/color][/b]                                                                                 
[b][color=green]CEC           mshergill              30-Mar-16      AOR:25-Aug-16[/color][/b]

dbjc

Jun 24, 2016
Im not sure if it has something to do with me viewing this forum on my mobile phone but the status of Kar1205, aoamber and skang404 appears at the farthest right end of the list not aligned with the others.

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
No need to remove your post...
We will all work together..
I am still learning and playing around with it.
Maybe it will take me 2-3 days to get how its done nicely.
I am having problem with spacing, I know from FSW to applicants name is 11 space
Rest I am figuring out slowly.

So, I added 2 master applicants as mentioned by Jugrajrandhawa and I changed his status too.

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
dbjc said:
Im not sure if it has something to do with me viewing this forum on my mobile phone but the status of Kar1205, aoamber and skang404 appears at the farthest right end of the list not aligned with the others.
:eek:

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Mallikaasharmaa said:
bestofluck 4 are not waiting.
Angel's last list is on top of page 69
I think only 2 are waiting
Charrington and Joancoelete...
I sent her a PM but she was last seen on 16th july...
The other 2 are reviewed and accepted but counted as waiting....until AOR

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Mallikaasharmaa said:
Check now...
I think the numbers add up ...
great job mallika. A suggestion, you can copy entire list in excel and then use filter by colours to find out how many total returned, received AOR, nomination, reviewed and accepted and total too. This way the numbers will never be wrong.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
I see so many comments and wishes for me. I am truly blessed. if not this time but surely next time I will be applying again for Canada. :)