17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
angel1719 said:
Guess what guys. I just checked the tracking number of this email and found that package was sent back on 27th Jul and it was delivered to my agent on 31st july. And they say they have not received it.

I am now thinking about the efficiency of this agent (ICCRC) CANT BELIEVE. I am going to defame them on all social media
Angel really feel sorry to hear this. I can imagine how you must have been feeling now.

Fact that your file was returned on 27th July and you did not had any intimation from your agent for almost entire August this clearly means that your agent was deliberateky not informing you because he prepared your file and he was hoping that you do not come to know about this. These guys should be taught a lesson. They take shit loads of money and dont do any work. There are some people on this thread who support agents a lot and were in touch with me personally asking me to show them a single case where a file was prepapred by agent and it was returned.

Dont loose heart my friend. Its easy for me to say this but thats all I can say. Please consider applying for SINP. Its a quicker process and does not have too much hassles. Let me know if I could be of any help.

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
angel1719 said:
great job mallika. A suggestion, you can copy entire list in excel and then use filter by colours to find out how many total returned, received AOR, nomination, reviewed and accepted and total too. This way the numbers will never be wrong.
if I only know how to use excel :-\ :-\
I am a person with Arts background.
When it comes to computers, my speciality is watching pirated movies...
And that's pretty much it....

But I am figuring stuff out...
1 or 2 kind people have come forward trying to help me :)
Kudos to the camaraderie on this group....

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
bestofluck said:
averma change your timeline. you have already recd AOR on 23rd Aug :D
Dude is it mandatory?

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
averma said:
Please consider applying for SINP. Its a quicker process and does not have too much hassles. Let me know if I could be of any help.
Is SINP for Saskatchewan? If so, won't the applicant be obliged to work or reside in that province for a minimum amount of time?

Not so sure if that's an appropriate alternative to OINP.....just my thought on it.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angel1719 said:
i received an email saying that my file has been returned to my agent and it is due to missing passport pages. Package is on its way not yet reached to me.
Hi Angle,

Only thing I want to say out of sympathy is I m sorry to hear this, but I know this means nothing.
Unfortunately, it is a reality that your application is rejected, and what makes me more sad is, it was not your fault. It was the responsibility of your agent to submit application properly towards which he has completely and utterly failed.
Could you please drop the details of the organisation and agent here along with link of their portal?

I request all the members of the forum to write their negative reviews everywhere, so that other candidates don't ruin their immigration dreams by these crooks.

Angel, whatever has happened, you have to breathe through it and accept it (I know it is very difficult), as reality is not going to change now. I think it was almighty's wish, and he has bigger plans for you. You have to bounce back in whatever you are doing regardless of your immigration plans be successful or not. At the same time, I would say check other options and don't loose hope on immigration front.

Take someone's warm embrace and shed your frustration. May god make your dreams come true, or bless you more than what you dreamt of.

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
PrettyCanada said:
Hi Angle,

Only thing I want to say out of sympathy is I m sorry to hear this, but I know this means nothing.
Unfortunately, it is a reality that your application is rejected, and what makes me more sad is, it was not your fault. It was the responsibility of your agent to submit application properly towards which he has completely and utterly failed.
Could you please drop the details of the organisation and agent here along with link of their portal?

I request all the members of the forum to write their negative reviews everywhere, so that other candidates don't ruin their immigration dreams by these crooks.

Angel, whatever has happened, you have to breathe through it and accept it (I know it is very difficult), as reality is not going to change now. I think it was almighty's wish, and he has bigger plans for you. You have to bounce back in whatever you are doing regardless of your immigration plans be successful or not. At the same time, I would say check other options and don't loose hope on immigration front.

Take someone's warm embrace and shed your frustration. May god make your dreams come true, or bless you more than what you dreamt of.

That's a good idea Pretty Canada...

Garry213189

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its really sad to hear about the rejection of Angel's application.

I would request all the candidates who got their file rejected because of the mistake of an agent to share the details, so that people can make fair decision if they are hiring any of these agents.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Any Updates of AOR from the remaining March applicants ? They have moved on to the last date of AOR. Hope they complete all AOR today. :D :D

Awaiting AOR updates from

JoanCloete 3-Mar-16
Krups84 5-Mar-16
Charrington 7-Mar-16
skang404 9-Mar-16
vignesh91292 14-Mar-16
[tr][td]

Good luck to all above

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
No its not but changing it in would reflect your status correctly.
Cool I will make sure to change this

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Funkdakarma said:
Is SINP for Saskatchewan? If so, won't the applicant be obliged to work or reside in that province for a minimum amount of time?

Not so sure if that's an appropriate alternative to OINP.....just my thought on it.
Yes u r right.. Its not an alternative to Ontario but through SINP he can enter Canada.. And it is a 2 year committment with Saskatchewan to work, live and study in Saskatchewan

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Garry213189 said:
Its really sad to hear about the rejection of Angel's application.

I would request all the candidates who got their file rejected because of the mistake of an agent to share the details, so that people can make fair decision if they are hiring any of these agents.
Well I would like to share my experience with an agent. I have been always sharing my experiences on other posts regarding agents and again I would share it here.

My OINP application is filed through Abhinav Outsourcings from Delhi. 20 days before the deadline I gave them all the documents and they assured me that they will dispatch my file in another 4 days. I was cool with it. On the 4th day I enquired and the person who was handling my file told me that they are facing resource crunches so another 3 days required. I still agreed. 3rd day I called him he did not answer my call. Next day I called the branch manager and came to know that guy has gone on unplanned leaves and somebody else will handle my case. Replacement told me that he will need 2 days to understand my case. I was fed up with. 10 days before deadline I reached their office and I literally sat with him to get my work done. As a result I had to take 3 days leave. If I had to take leaves then where was the need of an agent? I was furious and cursed myself to hire them. But I sat with him and make sure my file was complete. I feel I wasted 30k which I paid them for OINP file.

Another experience with Y Axis for Australia PR. They charge 1500 prior to accept your case where they check if we fulfil the eligibility requirements or not. They release an evaluation report. In that report they clearly mentioned that my occupation is open in Queensland apart from Melbourne. I decided to cross check it and found out that my occupation is only open in Melbourne and not Queensland. I spoke to the Marketing officer who was always so sweet me ovef a call earlier but when he heard me complaining he told me its ur wish if u want to go with us or not. He even told me that on basis of one complaint by you Y Axis will not stop operating. Immediate change of attitude and that is what pissed me more.

Looking at above incidents I have filed SINP application on my own and also Australia application on my own. I will have only myself to blame if something goes wrong.

vignesh91292

Feb 19, 2015
bestofluck said:
Any Updates of AOR from the remaining March applicants ? They have moved on to the last date of AOR. Hope they complete all AOR today. :D :D

Awaiting AOR updates from

JoanCloete 3-Mar-16
Krups84 5-Mar-16
Charrington 7-Mar-16
skang404 9-Mar-16
vignesh91292 14-Mar-16
[tr][td]

Good luck to all above
I haven't got AOR yet. I am kind of worried now :(

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
vignesh91292 said:
I haven't got AOR yet. I am kind of worried now :(
Don't worry. Chances are its already been issued.
This happened to me as well.
Just send them a short email.