+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in March 2016

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Mallikaasharmaa said:
:(

Extremely sad. Can't take this off my brain..
I look at the lists of other month applicants.
Applications returned for missing resume, for not writing N/A, for this for that...
Wish they had kept the numbers few and worked with that...
All this is a tad inhumane...
This is exactly i am thinking. How many applications they would have sent back 20??? and they accepted easily in 1000's why can't they just allow to resubmitted.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
angel1719 said:
This is exactly i am thinking. How many applications they would have sent back 20??? and they accepted easily in 1000's why can't they just allow to resubmitted.
Congrats mshergill

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG; I’m awfully sorry to hear Angel, the return of your application. Please, accept our deepest sympathy. May God grant patience to you. Amen.

The consultants are ruining the aspirations of applicants who pay huge sum of money, trusting them to process the applications.

The culprit is the consultant unmistakably. It indicates the consultants cannot be trusted.

How this stupid consultant did not read the application guide to submit the entire PP copy. He has to be sued immediately for various counts.

OINP is unfair too.

Can't they reconsider the resubmission of PP copies. Yesterday some applicant got rejected for not submitting letter of intent. How illogical and insensible.

Raj, bestofluck, seniors: Can't a plea be sent to OINP!!! for re submission of PP copy.

mshergill

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Thanks angel1719.

I am so sorry to hear about your file. I know my words can't lessen your pain. Please stay strong and don't worry because we all know you will get a chance to apply in 2017 intake.

Stay positive and take a action against your agent.

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
@angel - Please dont be disheartened. I know its easy to say but very difficult to implement, but if you score is above 450 then in a couple of months when the scores drop and more ITA are sent, which everybody is banking on and wishing to happen(not sure if that will happen) , you can get direct ITA, if not you can always create a new profile in Nov when the OINP window opens again. All the best...

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
MDM23 said:
@angel - Please dont be disheartened. I know its easy to say but very difficult to implement, but if you score is above 450 then in a couple of months when the scores drop and more ITA are sent, which everybody is banking on and wishing to happen(not sure if that will happen) , you can get direct ITA, if not you can always create a new profile in Nov when the OINP window opens again. All the best...
MDM i had to struggle to reach score of 405 and due to age it dropped to 400. My IELTS was L: 9 Reading: 8, Speaking and Writing: 7.
got only bachelors degree. experience i have above 8 years in same NOC. even if i get spouse WES done I get 8 points more. Not able to reach even 420.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
MZASAM said:
OMG; I’m awfully sorry to hear Angel, the return of your application. Please, accept our deepest sympathy. May God grant patience to you. Amen.

The consultants are ruining the aspirations of applicants who pay huge sum of money, trusting them to process the applications.

The culprit is the consultant unmistakably. It indicates the consultants cannot be trusted.

How this stupid consultant did not read the application guide to submit the entire PP copy. He has to be sued immediately for various counts.

OINP is unfair too.

Can't they reconsider the resubmission of PP copies. Yesterday some applicant got rejected for not submitting letter of intent. How illogical and insensible.

Raj, bestofluck, seniors: Can't a plea be sent to OINP!!! for re submission of PP copy.
I feel this is ridiculous on my agents side. I gave all docs and passport for them to scan each page the person who took copies did a mistake and the person who made the package ready to be sent also didn't do a final check both missed to do it. I am now suffering coz of that. I am just upset right now. And not able to think anything laterally

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
g126 said:
Very sorry to hear that!! Another victim to the idea that getting an agent is better than going at it alone :-(

Hope you get lucky contacting OINP.
i am not trying to contact them now for reconsideration their email is very clear that they won't entertain.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has received sufficient applications to meet its 2016 allocation and has made a decision to place a temporary pause on the intake of applications for select, high-volume streams.

We cannot accept an application that was returned as incomplete.

The program is not entertaining requests for additional consideration.

The OINP will be pleased to accept new applications once the program pause is lifted.

Please continue to monitor our website for program updates related to the temporary pause on application intake to this stream, or for information on the OINP in general: www.ontarioimmigration.ca

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
mshergill said:
Thanks angel1719.

I am so sorry to hear about your file. I know my words can't lessen your pain. Please stay strong and don't worry because we all know you will get a chance to apply in 2017 intake.

Stay positive and take a action against your agent.
Trying my best to be positive but may be it will take a while to be normal

travel_freak

Aug 12, 2016
Mallikaasharmaa said:
@ travel_freak

I was in similar situation.
Got informed on phone that I already have been issued my AOR
2nd day - I sent them a detailed email .. same night got a response in the form of another reviewed and accepted letter
3rd day - Kept my mail limited to three line and added a subject in bold to body of letter and got AOR that day ( which had been issued 5 days ago )

Pretty sure yours is the same case
Just write them a short email and highlight the important few lines.

Good luck!!
this should work

@rajkamalmohanram and @Mallikaasharmaa Thanks for the reply guys :)

The attachment sent to me has case number and file number. Is that the indication that I got my AOR? Please reply.

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
angel1719 said:
MDM i had to struggle to reach score of 405 and due to age it dropped to 400. My IELTS was L: 9 Reading: 8, Speaking and Writing: 7.
got only bachelors degree. experience i have above 8 years in same NOC. even if i get spouse WES done I get 8 points more. Not able to reach even 420.
Hi Angel,
Try CELPIP, if IELTS is something that is causing a challenge.Also i would suggest try other provinces like SK as they keep opening the window frequently but for a limited period of time. I know it costs a hell lot of money and it doesn't come easy, but if you can then i would suggest go for it. Keep trying and you will succeed.

Freds

Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
Sorry to hear about your rejection, Angel. Thanks and +1 for updating the list. You will always be in my prayers, mate.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Here is the updated list. This will be my last post for the list, as I won't be as frequent moving forward

LIST OF APPLICATIONS RECEIVED BY OINP IN MARCH 2016

TOTAL NO : 58

AOR RECD : 47
RVWD & ACPTD : 03
APP RETURNED : 04
NOMINATIONS : 01

Code:
CAT            USERNAME               APP RECD       STATUS              REMARKS[/b]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
         [pre]          
[b][color=green]CEC           yeesha                  1-Mar-16      AOR:18-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           Rob2k                   1-Mar-16      AOR:19-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]CEC-I         Indersandhu6            1-Mar-16      AOR:19-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[color=red]FSW           TMNK                    1-Mar-16      Returned-18 Jul      Returned for DD validity[/color]
[b][color=green]FSW           Siddiquis               2-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16             [/color][/b]                                                                      
[b][color=green]FSW           aniketganoo             2-Mar-16      AOR:19-Aug-16[/color][/b]                                                                                  
[b][color=green]FSW           mandeep_29              3-Mar-16      AOR:19-Aug-16[/color][/b] 
[b][color=green]FSW           g126                    3-Mar-16      AOR:19-Aug-16[/color][/b] 
FSW           JoanCloete              3-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
[b][color=green]FSW           Garry213189             3-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16  [/color][/b]                                                                       [b][color=green]FSW           Kar1205                 3-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16          [/color][/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           sudi                    4-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16                   [/color][/b]                                                           [b][color=green]FSW           aoamber                 4-Mar-16      AOR:18-Aug-16 [/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]FSW           Krups84                 5-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]CEC           Freds                   7-Mar-16      AOR:03-Aug-16        WP expiring in couple of months [/color]  [/b]             
[b][color=green]CEC           SFKAS                   7-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16        [/color]  [/b]                            
[b][color=green]FSW-O         AmzD                    7-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16[/color][/b]
FSW           Charrington             7-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
[b][color=green]FSW           Mallikaasharmaa         7-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16 [/color][/b]
[b][color=green]CEC-I         Mltan                   7-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16  [/color][/b]
[b][color=green]MAS           fb_shadhon              7-Mar-16      AOR:28-Jul-16        Masters graduate.Inland    [/color]  [/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           pkshaji                 8-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16        [/color]  [/b]                                          
[b][color=green]FSW           An886                   8-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16        [/color]  [/b]                                          
[b][color=green]FSW-O         pavanvk(client)         8-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16        [/color]  [/b]         
[b][color=green]FSW           gsan16                  8-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]CEC           trivedki                9-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]FSW-I         bkaura                  9-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16 [/color][/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           jodi1526                9-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16 [/color][/b]
[color=red]FSW-O         angel1719               9-Mar-16      Returned:27-Jul-16   Missing passport pages[/color]                                    FSW           skang404                9-Mar-16      AOR Pending 
[b][color=blue]CEC-I         myangelbei(friend)     10-Mar-16      Nom:22-Aug-16        work permit expired in July [/color][/b]                                                                             
[b][color=green]CEC           arielnana              10-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16 [/color][/b]                                                                             
[b][color=green]FSW           aditik15               11-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16[/color][/b]                                                                                           
[b][color=green]FSW           pragith                11-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16 [/color][/b]                                                                                          
[b][color=purple]Mas-I         jugrajrandhawa         14-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           TimeLord18             14-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           ayesha2015             14-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           EdBell                 14-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16[/color][/b]                                                                                           
[b][color=green]FSW           travel_freak           14-Mar-16      AOR:25-Aug-16 [/color][/b] 
[color=red]FSW-O         Palls                  14-Mar-16      Rejected:24-Aug-16   Missing resume[/color]   
[b][color=green]FSW           dbjc                   14-Mar-16      AOR:23-Aug-16 [/color][/b]                                                                                     
[b][color=purple]CEC           vignesh91292           14-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]                                                                                           
[b][color=green]CEC-I         mann.jas               15-Mar-16      AOR:23-Aug-16 [/color]  [/b]   
[b][color=green]FSW           amanaapj2000           16-Mar-16      AOR:23-Aug-16 [/color]  [/b]   
[b][color=green]CEC-I         hyos1206               16-Mar-16      AOR:08-Jul-16        PGWP expiring in a week's time[/color] [/b]
[b][color=green]CEC           sms_1190(friend)       16-Mar-16      AOR:23-Aug-16       [/color] [/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           Shawd0wFax             17-Mar-16      AOR:23-Aug-16       [/color] [/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           averma                 21-Mar-16      AOR:23-Aug-16   [/color][/b]    
[b][color=green]CEC           amhbala                21-Mar-16      AOR:23-Aug-16 [/color][/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           Gaurav_Vij             21-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16         [/color][/b]                                                                                        
[b][color=green]FSW           karanv.mariner         21-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16[/color][/b]                                                                                        
[b][color=green]FSW           Msanz                  21-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16[/color][/b]     
[b][color=green]FSW           expressTarun           22-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16[/color][/b]                                                                                           
[b][color=green]FSW           cencentaotao           22-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16 [/color][/b]      
[color=red]FSW           Funkdakarma            22-Mar-16      Returned-15 Aug      Missing passport pages[/color]
[b][color=green]FSW           savco2000              22-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]CEC-I         UltimateNinja          23-Mar-16      AOR:24-Aug-16 [/color][/b]                                                                                 
[b][color=green]CEC           mshergill              30-Mar-16      AOR:25-Aug-16[/color][/b]

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Freds said:
Sorry to hear about your rejection, Angel. Thanks and +1 for updating the list. You will always be in my prayers, mate.
Thanks Freds. All i need is Prayers right now from all the very supportive friends here