+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer letter correct or not?

Manish yadav

Jan 18, 2020
I have got offer letter from xcellent packers.
Name of employee:shibekanand salhaita yadav
Passport no.11494407

Last edited:

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
What other things should i post to make sure for u?
Tell us what they offered you in terms of monetary compensation and other benefits (like flights, "feeding" and accommodation) and how much you have to pay for the whole process.

That'll help me move from 99.99% sure it's fake to 100%.

Reactions: zee90999

Manish yadav

Jan 18, 2020
I have got offer letter from XCELLENT PACKERS
15 BROOKBANK CRT
BRAMPTON ON L6Z 3G4
CANADA
HR@XCELLENTPACKERS.COM
Tell us what they offered you in terms of monetary compensation and other benefits (like flights, "feeding" and accommodation) and how much you have to pay for the whole process.

That'll help me move from 99.99% sure it's fake to 100%.
All accomodation feeding company will give and salary :20$ per hour

zee90999

Dec 24, 2019
That's not any more information that helps.
This doesn’t appear to me legit from any angle. In the first place why would an employer from Brampton (a place full of Indian migrants where there are lots of people willing to work at a low salary) want to hire a food packer from India and go through the hassle of immigration. Moreover the company website is suspended, which raises further doubts on the existence of the organisation.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
This doesn’t appear to me legit from any angle. In the first place why would an employer from Brampton (a place full of Indian migrants where there are lots of people willing to work at a low salary) want to hire a food packer from India and go through the hassle of immigration. Moreover the company website is suspended, which raises further doubts on the existence of the organisation.
These offers are always fake. Doesn't matter the local context, address, or anything.