Offer letter authenticity check

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
You want the agreement details? They first interview me after send me agreement letter then send me appointment letter the give me immigration attorney details ask me contact. The immigration attorney send me the the visa application then I fill the application send already. now the immigration attorney told me application fees £20000
No one needs the agreement details. It is very obviously a scam.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
You want the agreement details? They first interview me after send me agreement letter then send me appointment letter the give me immigration attorney details ask me contact. The immigration attorney send me the the visa application then I fill the application send already. now the immigration attorney told me application fees £20000
How much time would it have taken you to google ‘seabridge gold scam’ ?

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/job-offer.637064/

https://www.stop419scams.com/viewtopic.php?t=7765

Nobody pays 20k for a permit and if they do they will either not see the money again or find out they are involved in something illegal and be in big trouble

Just move on from this and accept it for what it is a scam.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi friends,
My name alavanthar I have received offer from seabridge gold canada.
Thay send me with the offer letter.

Based on the details received from your end and presented to the management for assessment, we have considered to send you our offer and employment contract letter. Find the attached copy of the offer and Contract Agreement from us. You are advised to read the agreement document carefully and if you are satisfied with the terms and conditions, it is required of you to sign the copy of the employment contract and mail the signed copy back to us.

With the confirmation of your signed and submitted contract copy, we will be providing the assigned Canadian Immigration Center in your country with the necessary documents to secure your 4 years working permit VISA (Open work visa).
Your immigration refer letter will be issued after the contract letter is accepted by you, duly signed and submitted back. If you have any clarifications, you can forward your inquiry through our email for more details.

After send me appointment letter with attached

In Address to Alavanthar ,
Upon agreement and approval to contract agreement, your employment status is now officially confirmed with us at Seabridge Gold Canada on registration and approval with the Immigration Home Office here in Canada. While we expect the best of you, we are also confident of making you experience one of the most excellent career environment in the Canada.
Kindly check the attached file for your refer letter. You are to send a copy of your refer letter to your assigned immigration Attorney with the contact details below;

Assigned Immigration Attorney: HNC. Savitri Nadar
Official Email: hnc.savitrinadar@international-gc-cic.ca
Contact Number: 00918447881691

Note: You are advised to carefully correspond the provided assigned immigration attorney details above in other to make sure you are strictly contacting the assigned immigration attorney, as you have to be aware of other related fraudulent activities out there".

The Immigration Home Office has assigned a Correspondent Immigration Attorney at the Canadian Immigration office to be in charge of your visa issuance. In other to avoid refusal or denials of work permit visa, as we will be validating them with all the documents for your immigration. With the major step being your permit approval. You are to further contact the Correspondent Immigration Attorney with the following documents, so as to enable the confirmation of your identity and commencement with your registration.

LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR VISA PROCESSING:
  • IDENTITY PROOF
  • EMPLOYMENT & CONTRACT LETTER YOU RECEIVED FROM US
  • A RECENT PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
  • COPY OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT DATA PAGE
  • MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE IF MARRIED

The Attorney was assigned by the Immigration Home Office to process our selected candidate's visa in {ASIA ZONE} in order to avoid refusal or denial of visa/work permits at the Canadian Embassy. We urge you to be in compliance with them so as to enable you get your visa/ residence permit.
You are to contact your immigration attorney immediately to initiate your visa processing as you are to resume office on the time given in your employment letter. And keep us intimated with the progress between you and the Canadian Immigration Attorney in charge of your visa, in case of guidance/clarification when necessary.

HR TEAM
SEABRIDGE GOLD
106 Front Street East, Suite 400, Toronto, Ontario M5A 1E1, Canada

Then the immigration attorney send me the application ask me fill the form
Now the person ask me £ 20000 for application fees

This all real or fake please help me friends
The email address is a fake, designed to be confused by victims with the real one. "hnc.savitrinadar@international-gc-cic.ca"

Administrative Contact for this domain name.

Domain information
Domain name international-gc-cic.ca
Domain name status Registered
Creation date 2018-11-07T02:49:27Z
Expiry date 2019-11-07T02:49:27Z
Updated date 2019-07-22T20:10:43Z
DNSSEC Unsigned

Aug 2, 2019
We congratulate you on the job position which you have just received,and find bellow is your job letter and employment contract agreement.
We advice you go through this letter and if you accept the terms and conditions of our company please do kindly show interest by written your full name,signature and date on the last page 4 of this employment contract.
Please also be informed that is compulsory to sign and return back 3 pages to our email jobs@bellevuelakesenc.com within 5 working days.Any employment contract letter that we don't receive before this day will be automatically cancelled and in the situation where by the applicant applied for a new employment contract, A penalty fee of CN$ 200.00 (TWO HUNDRED CANADIAN DOLLAR ) will be charged, Before a new Employment Contract will be Re -issued again.
Thanks for your Co-operation.
Yours Faithfully,
Bellevue Farms.
Is this fake or genuine contract letter

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
We congratulate you on the job position which you have just received,and find bellow is your job letter and employment contract agreement.
We advice you go through this letter and if you accept the terms and conditions of our company please do kindly show interest by written your full name,signature and date on the last page 4 of this employment contract.
Please also be informed that is compulsory to sign and return back 3 pages to our email jobs@bellevuelakesenc.com within 5 working days.Any employment contract letter that we don't receive before this day will be automatically cancelled and in the situation where by the applicant applied for a new employment contract, A penalty fee of CN$ 200.00 (TWO HUNDRED CANADIAN DOLLAR ) will be charged, Before a new Employment Contract will be Re -issued again.
Thanks for your Co-operation.
Yours Faithfully,
Bellevue Farms.
Is this fake or genuine contract letter
It is a scam the website has been cloned from a genuine one . Can not locate it at the moment but this scam has been on here before and as recall the pictures of the people on the website have been photoshopped to remove the genuine company logo from their clothing.

http://www.bellevuelakesenc.com/contact.php

See this page which refers to a location in Wisconsin USA obviously no where near Quebec Canada, certainly not 15 miles more like 1061 miles.

http://www.bellevuelakesenc.com/from-farm-to-you.php

As for a penalty fee that is a new one.

Do not send copies any documents or pay any money. For sure any agent or company that wants to fine somebody should definitely be avoided even if were genuine.

Last edited:

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
It is a scam the website has been cloned from a genuine one . Can not locate it at the moment but this scam has been on here before and as recall the pictures of the people on the website have been photoshopped to remove the genuine company logo from their clothing.

http://www.bellevuelakesenc.com/contact.php

As for a penalty fee that is a new one.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/i-want-to-check-my-lmia-letter-that-is-it-fake-or-real.644222/#post-8034966

ImRomio

Aug 10, 2019
Hello,
Would you please check the below mentioned offer latter, whether it is genuine or not so I can process further and reach you soon.

Company name: T&T supermarket, Toronto, Canada 222 Cherry St, Toronto,on M5A 3L2, Canada
Profile: ASTT. Store Supervisor
Salary:3270$
Swarup chowdhury

ImRomio

Aug 10, 2019
Hello All,
I have been offered as below mentioned designation from T&T Supermarket through Achiever Associates Consultancy.
Please confirm it whether it is genuine or not so I can process further and reach you soon.

Company name: T&T supermarket, Toronto, Canada 222 Cherry St, Toronto,on M5A 3L2, Canada
Profile: front office
Salary:3350$
Bablu mallick

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hello All,
I have been offered as below mentioned designation from T&T Supermarket through Achiever Associates Consultancy.
Please confirm it whether it is genuine or not so I can process further and reach you soon.

Profile: front office
Salary:3350$
Bablu mallick
For sure it will be a fake offer as no supermarket let alone an Asian speciality is going to recruit staff from outside Canada. What are they offering flight, accommodation, food and you pay a fee ?

To be sure you need to copy and post copy the offer letter here.

ImRomio

Aug 10, 2019
For sure it will be a fake offer as no supermarket let alone an Asian speciality is going to recruit staff from outside Canada. What are they offering flight, accommodation, food and you pay a fee ?

To be sure you need to copy and post copy the offer letter here.
Thank you sir

akash@123

Aug 14, 2019
Hi Team,

I have received an offer from career@bayshorenergycorp.com , JUST WANT TO KNOW IF IT IS FAKE OR REAL?

Bayshore Energy Corporation 1122 4 Street, SW Suite 1050, Calgary, Alberta, AB -T2R 1M1,

Canada.

Tel: +1 [587] 404 4697

+1 [587] 404 4689

E-mail: info@bayshorenergycorp.com Website: www.bayshorenergycorp.com

After evaluation of your provided documents, we found you qualified to work at Bayshore Energy Corporation and as the Director of Human Resources Management; I hereby on behalf of the Company entered agreement with you.

I urge you to abide by the rules and regulations governing this organization and this mutual agreement is no waiver of any infractions of any provision of this agreement shall constitute a waiver of any prior, simultaneous or resulting breach of the same or any other provision hereof agreement.

The recruitment team will be pleased to employ you after the acceptance of Bayshore Energy Corporation terms and conditions as follows:

Date of Commencement:

Commencing date with Bayshore Energy shall be stipulated on the intent appointment letter after your acceptance to the offer. The contract duration will be five years and extension may be considered upon mutual agreement.

Salary:

The basic starting salary per month will be the sum of $19,850.00 Canadian dollars and is paid on or before 24th of every month. Total annual salaries amount to the sum of $238,200.00 Canadian dollars after taxes deduction without including entitlements and benefits because it will be paid separately as per Company standard.

Payment Mode:

Direct deposit is available and online bank transfer to your provided designated account as per the policy of the company. There will also be Job performance and salary review after every three months and thereafter every six (6) months.

Allowances/Entitlements:
* Recreation - $4,500.00 Canadian dollars monthly * Travel and Events - $8,750.00 Canadian dollars monthly
* Official car maintenance - by the Company * Environmental hazard - $3,080.00 Canadian dollars monthly.
* House & Furnishings - $2,690 Canadian dollars monthly.

Additional Services:
Recreational and sports facilities will also be made available at the disposal with no expenses to be incurred. Laundry and dry cleaning service by the company's cleaning unit.

Working Hours:
Open hours will be from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Monday - Friday) with 1 hour lunch break. At times, you may be required to work irregular hours, including Saturday and Sunday.

Appropriate time off will be considered for work performed outside normal operational hours if the need arises. Overtime Agreements:
The overtime rate of pay is multiplied by the total number of overtime hours that employee has worked. Overtime hours must be paid out at least 1.5 times the employee’s wage rate. If overtime is required, we will try to give you as much advance notice as possible and you will be entitled to overtime payment.

Probationary Period:
Your appointment shall be on probation for duration of one month with full paid salary per month as per the policy of the company. The period of your probation may be extended at the discretion of the company.

Terms of employment:
The term of this Agreement shall commence the day of your probation training officially opens and shall continue for a sixty months period (i.e. 5 years contract), unless sooner terminated as hereinafter provided.
The employee agrees that at all times, faithfully, industriously and to the best of skills, abilities, experiences and talents, perform all of the duties and responsibilities required of the above mentioned position.
In carrying out these duties, the employee shall comply with all employer policies, procedures, rules & regulations, both written and oral, as are announced by the Employer from time to time.
It is also understood and agreed to by the employee that his/her assignment, duties and responsibilities and reporting arrangements may be changed by the employer in its sole discretion without causing termination of this agreement

Paid leave period and travel:
All employees are entitled to one month paid leave which can be taken once at a time or two weeks apart at different period. All employees will receive $7,500.00 Canadian dollars per month take home for each leave period.

Employer for each Inter-continental trip shall pay $9,279.08 Canadian dollars flat rate travel/entertainment allowance to the employees. Travel shall be by Economic class/second class.

Employer shall also take care of employees' travel tickets including that of employees' family only on employee’s early notification to employer and as shall be requested by employee.

Full family medical coverage will be provided through our company's employee benefit packages and will be effective on the resume date.

Dental and optical Insurance are also available; The Company offers a flexible paid time-off plan which includes vacation, personal, and sick leave. Time off accrues at the rate of one day per month for your first year, then increases based on your tenure with the company.

Maternity and Childcare Leave:

Employee will be entitled to maternity leave as per Canadian Labor Market Law. Such leave is to be taken on Doctor's written orders and the maternity leave will be on a fully paid basis as long as the employee has served for at least 180 days before the date of first confinement.

A female employee on leave because of a miscarriage or abortion shall be considered to be only on normal sick leave. You are entitled to twenty nine days of employer paid childcare leave per calendar year, if you have any child below age seven in that year.

Scholarship:

The Company maintains policies to give study scholarship and sponsor children of our employees, this study scholarship and sponsorship is to support our workers in giving quality education to their children with the prospect of working with our Company in the future or any other place of choice so decided by the scholarship beneficiary as part of our social responsibility to our staffs in appreciation to quality service delivery for the progress, promotion and growth of our company over the years.

Accommodation:

The Company will provide safe and hygienic accommodation free of cost during the term of contract and also for accompanied family members. Feeding of your choice meals, your apartment has two bedrooms and attached kitchen in case you choose to cook your own country meals.

Retirement Plan:

Eligibility for the Company retirement plan begins thirty days after your start date as per the policy and standard.

Work Visa/Permit:
In order to hasten the processing of your travel papers, the Company will assign affiliated representative who will take care of the submission and processing of your travel papers. You will burden the cost for procuring your work visa and permit; this money will be refunded back to you by Bayshore Energy Corporation on your arrival to Canada.

Termination of Agreement and Notification:
During your employment with Bayshore Energy Corporation, Canada either party may; the employee may terminate this agreement by giving the employer two months prior written notice of resignation and the equivalent of one month salary will be paid to you.

This agreement shall be terminated by the employee voluntary retirement that retirement shall be effective on the last day of any fiscal year; provided that the effective date of retirement and that the employee gives the employer two months prior written notice.

Termination on disability; if during the period of employment, the employee becomes disable due to mental or physical illness or injuries occurs due to duties performance, the company will give full settlement to the employee as per the standard agreement. If the employee dies during the period of services, this agreement shall then be terminated and the employee families are compensated.

The company reserves the right not to give any reasons for termination and also the company, however, has the right to give immediate notice before terminating your services if you are guilty of misdemeanor, misconduct, negligence or breach of any of the terms of this letter of contract.

Upon the termination of your employment you shall return to the company all documents, records, items and materials in your possession or custody belonging to the company or its clients and you shall not retain any copies (including electronic or soft copies) thereof.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hi Team,

I have received an offer from career@bayshorenergycorp.com , JUST WANT TO KNOW IF IT IS FAKE OR REAL?

Bayshore Energy Corporation 1122 4 Street, SW Suite 1050, Calgary, Alberta, AB -T2R 1M1,
Canada.

Tel: +1 [587] 404 4697

+1 [587] 404 4689

E-mail: info@bayshorenergycorp.com Website: www.bayshorenergycorp.com

After evaluation of your provided documents, we found you qualified to work at Bayshore Energy Corporation and as the Director of Human Resources Management; I hereby on behalf of the Company entered agreement with you.

I urge you to abide by the rules and regulations governing this organization and this mutual agreement is no waiver of any infractions of any provision of this agreement shall constitute a waiver of any prior, simultaneous or resulting breach of the same or any other provision hereof agreement.

The recruitment team will be pleased to employ you after the acceptance of Bayshore Energy Corporation terms and conditions as follows:

Date of Commencement:

Commencing date with Bayshore Energy shall be stipulated on the intent appointment letter after your acceptance to the offer. The contract duration will be five years and extension may be considered upon mutual agreement.

Salary:

The basic starting salary per month will be the sum of $19,850.00 Canadian dollars and is paid on or before 24th of every month. Total annual salaries amount to the sum of $238,200.00 Canadian dollars after taxes deduction without including entitlements and benefits because it will be paid separately as per Company standard.

Payment Mode:

Direct deposit is available and online bank transfer to your provided designated account as per the policy of the company. There will also be Job performance and salary review after every three months and thereafter every six (6) months.

Allowances/Entitlements:
* Recreation - $4,500.00 Canadian dollars monthly * Travel and Events - $8,750.00 Canadian dollars monthly
* Official car maintenance - by the Company * Environmental hazard - $3,080.00 Canadian dollars monthly.
* House & Furnishings - $2,690 Canadian dollars monthly.

Additional Services:
Recreational and sports facilities will also be made available at the disposal with no expenses to be incurred. Laundry and dry cleaning service by the company's cleaning unit.

Working Hours:
Open hours will be from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Monday - Friday) with 1 hour lunch break. At times, you may be required to work irregular hours, including Saturday and Sunday.

Appropriate time off will be considered for work performed outside normal operational hours if the need arises. Overtime Agreements:
The overtime rate of pay is multiplied by the total number of overtime hours that employee has worked. Overtime hours must be paid out at least 1.5 times the employee’s wage rate. If overtime is required, we will try to give you as much advance notice as possible and you will be entitled to overtime payment.

Probationary Period:
Your appointment shall be on probation for duration of one month with full paid salary per month as per the policy of the company. The period of your probation may be extended at the discretion of the company.

Terms of employment:
The term of this Agreement shall commence the day of your probation training officially opens and shall continue for a sixty months period (i.e. 5 years contract), unless sooner terminated as hereinafter provided.
The employee agrees that at all times, faithfully, industriously and to the best of skills, abilities, experiences and talents, perform all of the duties and responsibilities required of the above mentioned position.
In carrying out these duties, the employee shall comply with all employer policies, procedures, rules & regulations, both written and oral, as are announced by the Employer from time to time.
It is also understood and agreed to by the employee that his/her assignment, duties and responsibilities and reporting arrangements may be changed by the employer in its sole discretion without causing termination of this agreement

Paid leave period and travel:
All employees are entitled to one month paid leave which can be taken once at a time or two weeks apart at different period. All employees will receive $7,500.00 Canadian dollars per month take home for each leave period.

Employer for each Inter-continental trip shall pay $9,279.08 Canadian dollars flat rate travel/entertainment allowance to the employees. Travel shall be by Economic class/second class.

Employer shall also take care of employees' travel tickets including that of employees' family only on employee’s early notification to employer and as shall be requested by employee.

Full family medical coverage will be provided through our company's employee benefit packages and will be effective on the resume date.

Dental and optical Insurance are also available; The Company offers a flexible paid time-off plan which includes vacation, personal, and sick leave. Time off accrues at the rate of one day per month for your first year, then increases based on your tenure with the company.

Maternity and Childcare Leave:

Employee will be entitled to maternity leave as per Canadian Labor Market Law. Such leave is to be taken on Doctor's written orders and the maternity leave will be on a fully paid basis as long as the employee has served for at least 180 days before the date of first confinement.

A female employee on leave because of a miscarriage or abortion shall be considered to be only on normal sick leave. You are entitled to twenty nine days of employer paid childcare leave per calendar year, if you have any child below age seven in that year.

Scholarship:

The Company maintains policies to give study scholarship and sponsor children of our employees, this study scholarship and sponsorship is to support our workers in giving quality education to their children with the prospect of working with our Company in the future or any other place of choice so decided by the scholarship beneficiary as part of our social responsibility to our staffs in appreciation to quality service delivery for the progress, promotion and growth of our company over the years.

Accommodation:

The Company will provide safe and hygienic accommodation free of cost during the term of contract and also for accompanied family members. Feeding of your choice meals, your apartment has two bedrooms and attached kitchen in case you choose to cook your own country meals.

Retirement Plan:

Eligibility for the Company retirement plan begins thirty days after your start date as per the policy and standard.

Work Visa/Permit:
In order to hasten the processing of your travel papers, the Company will assign affiliated representative who will take care of the submission and processing of your travel papers. You will burden the cost for procuring your work visa and permit; this money will be refunded back to you by Bayshore Energy Corporation on your arrival to Canada.

Termination of Agreement and Notification:
During your employment with Bayshore Energy Corporation, Canada either party may; the employee may terminate this agreement by giving the employer two months prior written notice of resignation and the equivalent of one month salary will be paid to you.

This agreement shall be terminated by the employee voluntary retirement that retirement shall be effective on the last day of any fiscal year; provided that the effective date of retirement and that the employee gives the employer two months prior written notice.

Termination on disability; if during the period of employment, the employee becomes disable due to mental or physical illness or injuries occurs due to duties performance, the company will give full settlement to the employee as per the standard agreement. If the employee dies during the period of services, this agreement shall then be terminated and the employee families are compensated.

The company reserves the right not to give any reasons for termination and also the company, however, has the right to give immediate notice before terminating your services if you are guilty of misdemeanor, misconduct, negligence or breach of any of the terms of this letter of contract.

Upon the termination of your employment you shall return to the company all documents, records, items and materials in your possession or custody belonging to the company or its clients and you shall not retain any copies (including electronic or soft copies) thereof.
So for a role at that salary (38K a month with benefits) have you had a face to face interview or just telephone.

The website has the makings of being fake having only been created last month which makes little sense for a publicly quoted company

Domain Name: BAYSHORENERGYCORP.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2410891009_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namesilo.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namesilo.com
Updated Date: 2019-07-11T12:13:01Z
Creation Date: 2019-07-09T15:23:38Z

Also this is a sure sign is fake the word 'feeding' appears in all fake offers

Last edited:

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
BAYSHOREENERGY continued

The whole benefits package is ridiculous 19k salary per month 19k benefits per month, free accommodation, food , 7.5k a month on leave, travel allowance 9.2 k a month, flight tickets for family. With all that financial reward still could be called on for overtime and paid 1.5 times salary !!!

Do not share copies of any documents or your passport.

The offer is totally ridiculous

I do not see any reference to actual job role and whether you had just a telephone or email interview

This could be the real company whose domain created 2011 so fake website is just copied with some minor editing but these days harder to tell who is real or not

https://www.bayshorepetroleum.com/

Last edited: