+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** October AOR 2020 *** Join here

TDAR

Oct 24, 2020
How do you get status of your application submission. I submitted application after ITA in CIC website but the status doesnot give any details. It just shows
We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

It has been 18 days that I submitted my application and medicals are also done but no update on portal. Is there a separate way to check on the status?
You just have to wait

sokke

Jun 11, 2020
I think you would have to get GCMS notes, afaik it is not worth it but on a common pattern Mississauga applications are processed in Mississauga.
I was interested to know where you had applied from. I have applied from Toronto downtown, so it is good to know the progress of GTA applicants.
Thanks

tarikadeepak

Nov 7, 2020
Hi,
Category: FSW
ITA: September 30
AOR: October 14
Upfront medicals

I have a visitor visa and I just found out that UCI number is generated for a visitor Visa as well. While submitting my ITA, I missed updating UCI number in the application, can I update UCI received with my Visitor Visa after AOR?

TDAR

Oct 24, 2020
Hi,
Category: FSW
ITA: September 30
AOR: October 14
Upfront medicals

I have a visitor visa and I just found out that UCI number is generated for a visitor Visa as well. While submitting my ITA, I missed updating the UCI number in the application, can I update UCI received with my Visitor Visa after AOR?
I forgot my own UCI number, so I didn't add it. Canada will find your application easily don't worry.