+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** October AOR 2020 *** Join here

Abhi_nav

Oct 23, 2020
Why do we have 2 separate threads for October AOR or are these two different, the other thread seems to be more active

samirsam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
I think you would have to get GCMS notes, afaik it is not worth it but on a common pattern Mississauga applications are processed in Mississauga.
I was interested to know where you had applied from. I have applied from Toronto downtown, so it is good to know the progress of GTA applicants.
Thanks
Downtown toronto here as well

samirsam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
How do you get status of your application submission. I submitted application after ITA in CIC website but the status doesnot give any details. It just shows
We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

It has been 18 days that I submitted my application and medicals are also done but no update on portal. Is there a separate way to check on the status?
Takes around 40 days for your first update

Pruthvi A

Nov 8, 2020
Hi All,
I have a few questions. I got my ITA on Oct 14 and I have actually taken services from the consultancy. Now, they told me that if I get my account linked with the IRCC agent, I will lose the access to the account, but they'd still send the updates and screenshots every week to me. But, I'd really like the access to my account because I am sure I will want to check the status of my account every single day. Should I take their services or should I keep the account unlinked? Any thoughts?
Also, since all the VACs have been closed in India since March, none of the applications from march would have passed security/background check right? Does that mean we are all in for a long wait? Even if the VACs open, we will be in a very long queue for the Biometrics and even after giving them the biometrics after such long wait, they would take even longer for verification, etc. I know I sound pessimistic, but wanna keep my hopes realistic. Any thoughts?

nezly2448

Sep 27, 2020
Hi everyone
Need your help please
I applied to EE on October , inland.
My work permit and my visa will expire soon ( December ), I’ll apply for a new WP but I’ll need to go back to my country , my WP and Visa will not be ready yet ( it take around 5 months ) so I’ll not be able to return to Canada before may/June

I wonder if this situation can affect my EE candidature ? And should I send an update to inform the agent that I’ll travel back to my country ?

Thank you in advance

Monitee

Nov 15, 2020
Category: FSW
ITA: September 16
AOR: October 30
Upfront medical

Please asides the AOR, is it possible to know if they have started working on my application?

samirsam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Category: FSW
ITA: September 16
AOR: October 30
Upfront medical

Please asides the AOR, is it possible to know if they have started working on my application?
yes if you can see the bar in your application. You should be able to see it somewhere in December