+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** October AOR 2020 *** Join here

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Hi respected members. Just need a clarity on BIL that I have received. Since where I am the biometrics for PR applications are not happening and on the letter it says ifs valid till Feb 2021. What happens if the Vfs don't open up for PR applicants ? Will my application be refused ?

Sam079

Aug 31, 2020

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi respected members. Just need a clarity on BIL that I have received. Since where I am the biometrics for PR applications are not happening and on the letter it says ifs valid till Feb 2021. What happens if the Vfs don't open up for PR applicants ? Will my application be refused ?
You'll be good, just read on the forum - there are multiply people in the same scenario.

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Hello, I'am new here.
ITA September
AOR 10 october
Medical update 19 november
PCC requested 19 November
Fingerprinting done 20 november
Bar is 25% with Background : We are processing your background check...

Ufuoma

Jun 1, 2013
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25-08-2020
AOR Received.
14-10-2020
Med's Done....
14-10-2020
Passport Req..
21-03-2022
LANDED..........
29-05-2022
Category : PNP
ITA : Sept 2nd.
AOR : Oct 14th.
BIL : Nov 17th.
MEP : Nov 18th.
Status Bar : 22%.
Eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background Check : We are processing your background check.

Last edited:

modish.mink

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
FSW Outland folks in India, any news of the VFS offices opening up for taking biometrics in any of the cities?

sokke

Jun 11, 2020
Category: CEC Inland
ITA: Aug 20
AOR: October 27
Medicals: Upfront medicals done
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Category - CEC | NOC - 2174 | CRS - 485 | Entered Pool - Aug 11 , 2020 | ITA - Aug 20, 2020 | AOR - October 27, 2020

Hi,

I have submitted my PCC[Police Clearance Certificate] scanned document in black and white.
1. Do I have to submit the scanned colour document?

and, I have uploaded my Concordia University's Degree certificate only.
2. Do I have to submit university's transcript along with it? Is it mandatory?

Thanks in advance,

@legalfalcon please help. Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi,

I have submitted my PCC[Police Clearance Certificate] scanned document in black and white.
1. Do I have to submit the scanned colour document?

and, I have uploaded my Concordia University's Degree certificate only.
2. Do I have to submit university's transcript along with it? Is it mandatory?

Thanks in advance,

@legalfalcon please help. Thanks

As per IRCC:

For PCC:

• For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than 6 months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant stayed in that country for 6 months or more in a row.
  • Police certificates meeting the above requirements can be accepted even if they have an expiry date that has passed.
  • This includes the requirement to provide a police certificate for countries in which the individual has travelled for 6 months or more in a row, whether or not the individual had an established residential address during this time.
  • Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18.
  • Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in colour. Certified true copies and unauthorized copies are unacceptable and will result in the application being rejected as incomplete.
For educations

Document requirements

• To receive program-specific points for education, the applicant must either
    • provide proof of having completed a Canadian secondary or post-secondary educational program; or
    • obtain an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) and provide the ECA reference number in their application, along with proof of the foreign educational credentials for which points are being claimed.
  • Proof of completed Canadian or foreign educational credentials can include copies of
    • secondary or post-secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees); and
    • transcripts for successfully completed secondary or post-secondary studies, if available.
  • Applicants must provide the Designated Learning Institution (DLI)number of the Canadian Institution where they completed their highest degree to be assigned points for their Canadian educational credentials.
    • At the EE profile and application stage, the system will ask the candidate to enter the # of their DLI by using the list of DLI posted on IRCC website. The system will insert a note if the number of the DLI doesn’t match for the officer to review
  • In cases where an applicant’s background information suggests that a Canadian education credential may have been obtained via distance learning either abroad or while present in Canada, it is at the officer’s discretion to request for supporting documentation.
    • If it is determined that the applicant obtained more than 50 percent of their education via distance learning, the applicant should not be awarded additional Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points for having a Canadian education credential. If the reduction in CRS points results in the applicant having a score below the minimum CRS, the application should be refused per A11.2.
  • Where an ECA has been obtained, the applicant must provide the ECA reference number in their e-APR for online validation directly from the issuing organization.
    • A scanned copy of the ECA is not required when submitting the e-APR but may be requested by IRCC at a later date.
    • Applicants are instructed to indicate that their education was completed by correspondence by typing in brackets {by correspondence} on the same line as the education institution name found in the Education Background Information tab of GCMS. The discretion remains with the officer to decide if a police certificate is required for the country of the education institution

@psm

Nov 15, 2020
AOR Oct 1
BIL Oct 5
Medical pass Oct 5
Federal skill trade
Anybody got call from service Canada to schedule for BIL with same AOR date?

Reactions: swapanathorat

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
AOR Oct 1
BIL Oct 5
Medical pass Oct 5
Federal skill trade
Anybody got call from service Canada to schedule for BIL with same AOR date?
You can book an appointment now..

Noyan2020

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Category: CEC Inland
ITA: September 30, 2020
AOR: October 20, 2020
Upfront medicals
MEP/BIL Exempt: December 02, 2020
ADR: RCMP on December 02, 2020