+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** October AOR 2020 *** Join here

Mahammadou

Oct 21, 2020

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations for submitting your eAPR and becoming part of October 2020 AOR.

This thread is to assist everyone with questions in relation to process tracking, trends, processing timelines concerns and just to get together and plan the upcoming move over to Canada while trying to understand when to expect your PPR.

Good luck!

I will be sharing some statistics below to help you with the process.

----

Please submit your questions here and will do my best to answer those!

All the best and see you in Canada!
OK if someone is a driver by professional and want travel to Canada to work as driver, how can i get the access to Canada, I don't know either you understand

LucasV0

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Processing time for FSW is likely fast than CEC. Is it a new trend now or has happened before?
According to the imm tracker, FSW only takes 30-35 days to pass MED while CEC takes +50 days.
Does anyone know why FSW gets more attention and priorities than CEC?

Mahammadou

Oct 21, 2020

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations for submitting your eAPR and becoming part of October 2020 AOR.

This thread is to assist everyone with questions in relation to process tracking, trends, processing timelines concerns and just to get together and plan the upcoming move over to Canada while trying to understand when to expect your PPR.

Good luck!

I will be sharing some statistics below to help you with the process.

----

Please submit your questions here and will do my best to answer those!

All the best and see you in Canada!
How can I get a driver job in Canada

gurisidhu090

Jun 14, 2010
Hi All,

my current CRS is 483 and i am expecting ITA in the next draw - Express Entry FSW. Does anyone know how long is it taking nowadays to receive PPR once all the documents/fees is submitted from our end?