+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** October AOR 2020 *** Join here

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
PPRs reported this year:

PPRs reported last year:

Hi Thank you for sharing this information E.g. If total 2019 data it appears that only 7000 PPR's issued in entire year. This count appears to be very less compare with immigration numbers. . Can you throw some light on the states or provide a website which has published this data so that we can read the content around it for more clarity on the numbers.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi Thank you for sharing this information E.g. If total 2019 data it appears that only 7000 PPR's issued in entire year. This count appears to be very less compare with immigration numbers. . Can you throw some light on the states or provide a website which has published this data so that we can read the content around it for more clarity on the numbers.
This is a self-reporting data, representing a % of all issued PPRs. The general sample is around 10% of all applicants.

Sam Wills

Sep 22, 2020
Hi All,

I understand this may not be the right forum to ask, but I'm really struggling to get some answers. Can you please help?

I have a few questions regarding the proofs for work experience.

1. I have over 12 months of consecutive work experience presently, plus 34 months of additional continuous work ex with study break in between. Will my total experience be count as 48 months for the CRS score calculation?

2. For 34 months, I have experience letter from the company, Infosys. It states the duration, job title, and has an attached salary slip. But it does NOT have any duties listed there, would this be fine? Or Do I need to get duties listed down there? I don't know any manager and HR from Infosys now.

3. For my current employer, what if I cannot get the duties, work experience, and all the details on the company letterhead? as it would be difficult to explain to the company - the reason for the letter. Would the salary slips suffice?

4. Is there any suitable person/company who can help me with the correct NOC code, just to be sure and to be on the safe side.

Skyw

Oct 11, 2020
I had a question, Usually The Biometrics letter is issued after MEP is cleared. Just wanted to know will the application be on hold until the biometrics are submitted?
I ask so because VAC centres in my country seems to be closed indefinitely.

Halifage

Oct 15, 2020
South Africa
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
19-08-2020
AOR Received.
08-10-2020
Med's Done....
16-11-2020
Category: PNP
ITA: August 19
AOR: October 8
Upfront medicals
Full payment

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi All,

I understand this may not be the right forum to ask, but I'm really struggling to get some answers. Can you please help?

I have a few questions regarding the proofs for work experience.

1. I have over 12 months of consecutive work experience presently, plus 34 months of additional continuous work ex with study break in between. Will my total experience be count as 48 months for the CRS score calculation?

2. For 34 months, I have experience letter from the company, Infosys. It states the duration, job title, and has an attached salary slip. But it does NOT have any duties listed there, would this be fine? Or Do I need to get duties listed down there? I don't know any manager and HR from Infosys now.

3. For my current employer, what if I cannot get the duties, work experience, and all the details on the company letterhead? as it would be difficult to explain to the company - the reason for the letter. Would the salary slips suffice?

4. Is there any suitable person/company who can help me with the correct NOC code, just to be sure and to be on the safe side.
1. https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=394&top=29 see here, although 12 + 34 = 46, not 48.

2. No

3. No

4. You can research yourself, tons of info available here and other web-sites.