+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

Dscpl1

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
Hi, No physical address was mentioned, neither was there instructions on submission.
I am so confused that what should i do. Although i have asked it on the webform of CIC now. Lets see what they say.
Try to email CPC Ottawa and include urgent in the subject

Abid EA

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
05-10-2017
Med's Done....
04-10-2017
Passport Req..
30-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2017
Aye!!!!!!!!!!!! file collecting dust in London VO. Got Notes last month and all clear , except Review Required for POF and file transferred to london on December 8th and untouched since then
Hey. No PPR yet for you?

tbnb

May 31, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-10-2017
Doc's Request.
none requested
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
26-05-2017
Med's Request
15-09-2017
Med's Done....
30-09-2017
Interview........
none scheduled
Passport Req..
28-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2018
LANDED..........
TBD
Hi, I am FSW outland applicant. I got AOR on Oct 3,2017. Within a week my application was in IP1 stage (I guess), stating meds passed, application in progress, background check in progress, eligibility check in progress, no docs needed, no fingerprints needed and so on........

Thereafter till date no further updates......Is there a way to contact IRCC to know exactly what's happening (Phone no. or email)? I ordered GCMS notes this week, but I am anxious.....it's almost 5 months now. Some update would be highly appreciated...

Plz advise....

Dscpl1

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
Hi, I am FSW outland applicant. I got AOR on Oct 3,2017. Within a week my application was in IP1 stage (I guess), stating meds passed, application in progress, background check in progress, eligibility check in progress, no docs needed, no fingerprints needed and so on........

Thereafter till date no further updates......Is there a way to contact IRCC to know exactly what's happening (Phone no. or email)? I ordered GCMS notes this week, but I am anxious.....it's almost 5 months now. Some update would be highly appreciated...

Plz advise....
Email
cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca
to request where your application is.
Include your application details such as Fullname, Application number and date of birth

Reactions: tbnb

Onabanjo

Oct 18, 2017
Yes I 've responded to them and you?
Even the letter mentions "valid passport or travel document".
What have you done with it, how you have submitted the documents. I am so confused as the letter has no information regarding submission of these documents.
I

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hey. No PPR yet for you?
No, pal. My file fell into the black hole.. i.e. London VO... they are still catering to July AoR, some August.. and Few early October.. On avg they take complete 6 months to process... I'm 4 months past AoR... and in London VO group I'm still "newbie"....I did get notes and no red flags raised by Agent at CIO.. file was transferred for workload redistribution and I got screwed in the process. My eligibility was reset to not started and Security had not even started as of mid Jan ... so God knows how long it will take.. according immitracker i've crossed even worst case scenario to receive PPR :p Canadian dream is fading away...

Onabanjo

Oct 18, 2017
Hi, No physical address was mentioned, neither was there instructions on submission.
I am so confused that what should i do. Although i have asked it on the webform of CIC now. Lets see what they say.
Check the end of the mail sent to you, you 'll see London visa office address and email address. Try submit the ADR using the 2 addresses

Abid EA

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
05-10-2017
Med's Done....
04-10-2017
Passport Req..
30-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2017
No, pal. My file fell into the black hole.. i.e. London VO... they are still catering to July AoR, some August.. and Few early October.. On avg they take complete 6 months to process... I'm 4 months past AoR... and in London VO group I'm still "newbie"....I did get notes and no red flags raised by Agent at CIO.. file was transferred for workload redistribution and I got screwed in the process. My eligibility was reset to not started and Security had not even started as of mid Jan ... so God knows how long it will take.. according immitracker i've crossed even worst case scenario to receive PPR :p Canadian dream is fading away...
Oh man, my sympathies and well wishes for your speedy PPR. I personally think it will be done and dusted by 6 months. Fingers crossed. On a side note, now I understand why LVO is feared world over.

Okaforizuu

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long does it take from IP2 to PPR? I moved to IP2 last 2 weeks, I also had request for passport biopage last week, when am I expecting the golden mail?