+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

abkinmo

Sep 8, 2017
My AOR is 7th October. My profile changed to IP2 on 5th February. I am not sure if I might have mistakenly deleted PPR mail with my junk mails since PPR comes few days after IP2. I emailed CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and I received a reply that their office wasn't the one processing my file. the last time I emailed them in Nov. I was informed that my file was in Novo Scotia. Please what can I do about this uncertainty.
You should email your LVO to find out. That's the only way you can know. If you don't know your LVO email CIO again asking for your LVO or call them on +16139444000 ASAP.

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
My AOR is 7th October. My profile changed to IP2 on 5th February. I am not sure if I might have mistakenly deleted PPR mail with my junk mails since PPR comes few days after IP2. I emailed CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and I received a reply that their office wasn't the one processing my file. the last time I emailed them in Nov. I was informed that my file was in Novo Scotia. Please what can I do about this uncertainty.
PPR is not always few days after IP2. It could take months. I have been in IP2 since 9th of Jan and my AOR is 5th of Oct...Best thing is to order GCMS notes to fully understand whats happening with your application

Last edited:

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Please see below

"Dear Ms xxxxx
Thank you for your email.
Your application is still awaiting further review and we have no information for you at this time. Please be assured we will contact you again as soon as we are able to.
You need take no further action at this time.
Yours sincerely,

DJM
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) | Immigration Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC)
High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada
Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres"

I got the reply above from London VO, does this mean my application has not been picked up by a visa officer or it has but requires further review or is it just a generic reply?

Your response will be appreciated.

T-j

Oct 14, 2017
PPR is not always few days after IP2. It could take months. I have been in IP2 since 9th of Jan and my AOR is 5th of Oct...Best thing is to order GCMS notes to fully understand whats happening with your application
wow, this gives an insight that the ppr mail hasn't been sent. Thank you for the reply.

Ganiroy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
@kjabbar Hey Buddy, Any update for you?

Hello friends, is there any one from NDVO awaiting for their PPR's? Let me know so that we can track the timelines here. Thanks

sandhu2012

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
We got similar timelines dude, but for me ADNR yet to change...

Did you get any chance to speak with them or mail them...
na bro..

I see a lot of NDVO people, with October AOR have already got PPR...