+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

kjabbar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
@kjabbar Hey Buddy, Any update for you?

Hello friends, is there any one from NDVO awaiting for their PPR's? Let me know so that we can track the timelines here. Thanks
@ Ganiroy Dude.. no update till now. It's already 3 months in NA2. Not much movement even in Feb till now..

Ganiroy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
@ Ganiroy Dude.. no update till now. It's already 3 months in NA2. Not much movement even in Feb till now..
Yeah Dude... Don't know their strategy.. As I see the no of applications is on rise for every ROI and the old applications were still in progress.. How are they planning to process 310K applications for this year then ....

flanerie017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
AOR 25 OCT

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

since am new to this forum..experts if you can explain my status??
Hey do you know if your application has been transferred to a Local Visa Office?

Tisha89

Oct 6, 2017
every step of this is sooo frustrating :mad:. Now waiting for COPR more than 15days. People say they get COPR in 2weeks

Onabanjo

Oct 18, 2017
Hi guys,just received a mail from my agent ,my background chk status moved from Not applicable to We are processing your background chk .What stage could this be guys?