+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

princemathew

Jan 25, 2018
my EE profile will be expiring on feb 15 and my application(pnp+ee) is still in the processing stage.Will the expiry of EE profile affect the processing?
Mine is AOR 25 OCT

Ganiroy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
my EE profile will be expiring on feb 15 and my application(pnp+ee) is still in the processing stage.Will the expiry of EE profile affect the processing?
Mine is AOR 25 OCT
I understand that you already received ITA . Once you receive your ITA, a new entry will be created with the same EE number, but there won't be any expiry date for that.

Seniors, please confirm!! If this is the case.

yemo

Jan 1, 2015
If your Medicals does not change to Passed after three months after AOR but still shows ''We are reviewing the results of your medical test'', what does this mean please?

Bimbor

Dec 31, 2017
It might be wise to contact your panel physician.IRCC might have requested for further information or tests which you are not aware of.

T-j

Oct 14, 2017
My AOR is 7th October. My profile changed to IP2 on 5th February. I am not sure if I might have mistakenly deleted PPR mail with my junk mails since PPR comes few days after IP2. I emailed CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and I received a reply that their office wasn't the one processing my file. the last time I emailed them in Nov. I was informed that my file was in Novo Scotia. Please what can I do about this uncertainty.

htjam

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
My AOR is 7th October. My profile changed to IP2 on 5th February. I am not sure if I might have mistakenly deleted PPR mail with my junk mails since PPR comes few days after IP2. I emailed CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and I received a reply that their office wasn't the one processing my file. the last time I emailed them in Nov. I was informed that my file was in Novo Scotia. Please what can I do about this uncertainty.

order gcms notes

T-j

Oct 14, 2017
order gcms notes
Thank you for the reply. However, I think gcms notes take awhile before one receives it. My fear is what if ppr has been sent and I mistakenly deleted it and gcms comes after the date given for submission of my passport.

htjam

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Thank you for the reply. However, I think gcms notes take awhile before one receives it. My fear is what if ppr has been sent and I mistakenly deleted it and gcms comes after the date given for submission of my passport.
you can ask for extra time in that case.. ip1 io2 na1 na2 are just myths.. gcms notes is only authentic way to know about your case.. try to restore your deleted emails there is a recovery option.. for more info you may contact legalfalcon

T-j

Oct 14, 2017
you can ask for extra time in that case.. ip1 io2 na1 na2 are just myths.. gcms notes is only authentic way to know about your case.. try to restore your deleted emails there is a recovery option.. for more info you may contact legalfalcon
Thank you but please who are the legalfalcons and how can I contact them?