+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

vijay037

Dec 22, 2017
Hi, How are you able to get detailed status from calling cic? Every time I get hold of an agent, they are responding that the application processing takes 6 months and since my application is within the time limit, they cannot give me more status. It is getting frustrating as there is no change in any status from Nov-09, 2017.

abkinmo

Sep 8, 2017
I received email from Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

So i guess it is Ottawa. But is it normal to see no update on the application yet.
Okay... yes until after your Copr is appoved before you get update atimes, although some get PPR notice in CIC account while others don't.

Last edited:
Reactions: BharatFL

softmallowgum

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
I got the Golden email!

I first received a message on my CIC account around noon on how to find a job in my field, then around 5pm I got an email with the passport request <3 Hopefully things will continue to go on well from here until our landing, but it's a big relief to know we are almost there to getting our PR status :)

Thank you to everyone and to those waiting, yours will come soon! It seems they are going through October AORs :)

My timeline:
ITA: August 2, 2017
AoR: October 8, 2017
EE Stream: CEC Inland for Me and husbando
IP 1 or 2: around first week of December (couldn't see my application for more than a month due to tech error)
PPR Request: Jan 11, 2018