+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

Ganiroy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
I received email from Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

So i guess it is Ottawa. But is it normal to see no update on the application yet.
Yes, Many PPR recievers mentioned that their CIC account has got no updates. Because of this reason, we need to check both frequently so that we are not missing the party. BTW, I cleared so much of my JUNK MAILS because of this :) Who knows Golden mail might land up in there :)

Reactions: feolu and BharatFL

BharatFL

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Yes, Many PPR recievers mentioned that their CIC account has got no updates. Because of this reason, we need to check both frequently so that we are not missing the party. BTW, I cleared so much of my JUNK MAILS because of this :) Who knows Golden mail might land up in there :)
All the best to you. Hope you receive the email soon.

aliagha

Nov 16, 2017
I am still in NA2 since Nov 12th (AOR - Oct 26th)
Me either. Stuck in NA2 since Nov 9th, AOR Oct 13th.

Correct me if I'm wrong. It seems that the eligibility and background check of the applicants residing in the US (disregarding their nationality) is being done and they get PPR much faster than other applicants

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Me either. Stuck in NA2 since Nov 9th, AOR Oct 13th.

Correct me if I'm wrong. It seems that the eligibility and background check of the applicants residing in the US (disregarding their nationality) is being done and they get PPR much faster than other applicants
Nope, not correct. I'm from US and Ottawa is just as slow as other offices. @BharatFL mentioned that he was both FSW and Provincial so the speed would have been faster for him. However plain PNP from the US have only received their PPRs up to mid August I think.

Reactions: aliagha

BharatFL

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Nope, not correct. I'm from US and Ottawa is just as slow as other offices. @BharatFL mentioned that he was both FSW and Provincial so the speed would have been faster for him. However plain PNP from the US have only received their PPRs up to mid August I think.
Yes, my application is both under FSW and PNP.

KAS995

Mar 8, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Anxious.......Saskatchewan PNP, EE stream, inland applicant

My AOR date is Oct 14 2017, MEP date is Nov 22, also received a request letter same day asked me to submit RCMP Criminal Record Check.

On Dec 4, another request letter came asked me to pay RPRF while the same day I got the check from RCMP. Then I paid the RPRF and submitted receipt and RCMP check together on Dec 5.

Today is Jan 13 2018, but I'm still waiting for PPR. I called IRCC agent, she said everything is fine, I just need to wait, they are processing my background check now.

Can anybody estimate when will I receive the PPR mail? Thanks.

Last edited:

mike_123

Sep 9, 2017
Dear all,
I am applying from India. Just wanted to know how can I make the payment while submitting the AOR. I tried my indian debit card which failed. Just wanted to know what other applicants from India did.
WOuld online banking (interac) for one of the indian banks - HDFC, ICICI work?

Appreciate all your help on the same.

Onabanjo

Oct 18, 2017
Dear all,
I am applying from India. Just wanted to know how can I make the payment while submitting the AOR. I tried my indian debit card which failed. Just wanted to know what other applicants from India did.
WOuld online banking (interac) for one of the indian banks - HDFC, ICICI work?

Appreciate all your help on the same.
Get a credit card to make the payment

Harpreet21

Nov 21, 2017
I got a reply from CiC that my application is under process at Visa office delhi .How much time does it usually takes for PPR as I am at NA2 ?

timmykz2

Feb 1, 2017
Hey guys. My update:
FSW -O
Oct 4 - Medical exam
Oct 9 - Additional x-ray and sputum tests required
AOR Oct 17, paid all fees upfront
Jan 4 - Additional x-ray done
Jan 8 - Medical passed
Jan 15 -Email to submit passports

sanjshet88

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
i am waiting for my FBI PCC. i would get it in 10-15day now. my INDIAN PCC is 4-5 months old. i am at IP2 stage currently. do i need to apply for a fresh INDIAN PCC? i am INDIAN passport holder residing in INDIA currently. @andy108

abkinmo

Sep 8, 2017
Hey guys. My update:
FSW -O
Oct 4 - Medical exam
Oct 9 - Additional x-ray and sputum tests required
AOR Oct 17, paid all fees upfront
Jan 4 - Additional x-ray done
Jan 8 - Medical passed
Jan 15 -Email to submit passports
Congrats.... which Visa Office and your Nationality?

Last edited:

Polar@005

May 7, 2017
Hi..
Please see below change almost 60 days after Medical passed;

1. Document status changed from being reviewed to no additional documents needed.

2. BG changed from we will inform you once we start BG check to not applicable.

I believe I am at NA2 stage.

Question; (experts please help and comment)

1. How much time from NA2 to IP2
2. Is R10 check completed and eligibility check ongoing.
3. What are the chances of rejection at and after NA2
4. Is file at CIO or LVO at this stage

Thank you