+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

feolu

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Just called CIC 5 mins ago and was told my application has been APPROVED on Jan 9th 2018. I should be getting PPR email soon.
My TimeLine:
CEC-Inland
ITA-Oct 18, 2017. My CRS 460
AOR-Oct 31, 2017
MEP-Nov 17, 2017
ADR(RCMP PCC)-Nov 17, 2017
Submitted ADR-Nov 30, 2017
Additional Doc changed From "Uploaded" to "We do not need additional documents"-Jan 09, 2018

Wish everyone here best luck!
Congratulations and All the Best!!!

aliagha

Nov 16, 2017
Hi guys,
Since yesterday, I have seen the word "updated" twice in "View my submitted applications or profiles" table , but when I click on "Check status and messages", nothing has changed. I'm still stuck in NA2 since November 9th. Has anyone experienced the same incident? What might have been updated which is not displayed in the profile?

davesh

Oct 9, 2017
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents: we do need additional documents . Help
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

hi all can u pls tell me
what stage is this ?

Ganiroy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents: we do need additional documents . Help
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

hi all can u pls tell me
what stage is this ?
Hey Davesh,

Could you confirm if that is "we do need additional documents"??

Ganiroy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Hi guys,
Since yesterday, I have seen the word "updated" twice in "View my submitted applications or profiles" table , but when I click on "Check status and messages", nothing has changed. I'm still stuck in NA2 since November 9th. Has anyone experienced the same incident? What might have been updated which is not displayed in the profile?
What is BG Check status?

Ganiroy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Thanks for reply Ganiroy,

how long it will take to get PPR?????????
So far I have seen the comments from our friends in this group that it shouldn't take much time for IP2 stage holders to receive the PPR mail. But, ... Ahhh forget all the But's and If's, you will get it soon buddy. Be patient :)

By the way so many ?'s, is it desperation or keyboard issue? :)