Hi
AOR-2nd october (CEC Inland)
Current status:
Reviewing your application
Reviewing whether you meet eligibility criteria or not
Medical passed
Processing background check
No additional document needed
Can anyone tell in which stage my application is righ now?
And what does RPRF mean??
Thanks.
RPRF: Right to Permanent Residence Fees. I think you are at IP2.

monkeyspanner

Sep 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-10-2017
AOR Received.
25-10-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Passport Req..
19-12-2017
Any suggestions what these status changes mean?
BG Status - 10th November
Background check – We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Assumed in IP2

Status changed - 3rd December
Background check – Not Applicable
Assumed in NA3

Status changed - 7th December
Background check – We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Back in IP2?? Enhanced checks??

indsidhu

Oct 9, 2017
Assumed in IP2

Assumed in NA3

It is IP2 if it says “no additional documents required”
And BGC- we are processing your background check...
So yes it is IP2 :)

Reactions: monkeyspanner

Omnamo

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Assumed in IP2

Assumed in NA3

Hi,

I think u will be getting your PPR next week if not today.

softmallowgum

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Hey guys,

I experienced a possible technical error where my application status was stuck at "unavailable" for like 2 months. I sent them a report thru the web form a few days ago and I was only able to see my application status today. This is what I saw:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.(I didn't send any documents, maybe it's the letter of explanation I sent with my application?)
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AoR: October 8, 2017
Applying under CEC Inland for Me and 1 dependent

Am I in IP2? I've been reading conflicting messages that this is IP1 only for those under CEC.

Thank you!

anttor

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Hey guys,

I experienced a possible technical error where my application status was stuck at "unavailable" for like 2 months. I sent them a report thru the web form a few days ago and I was only able to see my application status today. This is what I saw:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.(I didn't send any documents, maybe it's the letter of explanation I sent with my application?)
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AoR: October 8, 2017
Applying under CEC Inland for Me and 1 dependent

Am I in IP2? I've been reading conflicting messages that this is IP1 only for those under CEC.

Thank you!
I am Oct 9 CEC same status for me too. It’s ip1 for cec.