+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

Onabanjo

Oct 18, 2017
My IELTS expires by Feb 2018 ,i am PNP stream and i submitted my application on the 11th of October, with the thread of slow processing of PNP applications will it affect my application. Any idea plsss

anttor

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
My IELTS expires by Feb 2018 ,i am PNP stream and i submitted my application on the 11th of October, with the thread of slow processing of PNP applications will it affect my application. Any idea plsss
I think the score gets locked in once u get AOR

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
My current status is showing something like this:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents. (and then it changed to We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. They have asked to upload IMM5475 which I've already done)

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is the first change since i've submitted my application. Kindly let me know which stage my application is and if we have passed the Medicals. Is this a new status trend as its not showing “You passed the Medical Exam”.

Also wan t to know if whats the reason for asking IMM5475 which is Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual?

@BillHyatt and @anwar01 kindly shed some light.
Sometimes applicants are in IP1 before Medical Pass, so it is very common. You will see statuses changes in few days.

IMM 5475 is used for releasing information to a person or institute that you nominates (not for representatives). It is only applicable if you have nominated someone to receive information for your case.

abzoo17

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Sometimes applicants are in IP1 before Medical Pass, so it is very common. You will see statuses changes in few days.

IMM 5475 is used for releasing information to a person or institute that you nominates (not for representatives). It is only applicable if you have nominated someone to receive information for your case.
I have nominated by sister to receive information on my file. My AOR is 28 October. No movement on my application at all. Nor have I received any request for further information....have no idea what is happening.No update on my medicals either...

pitico55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Your IELTS score is locked once your application is submitted.

pitico55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
A
Has anyone changed VO for their spouse after PPR?
Did the second letter that they received in their CIC account mention that the VO office is specifically changed for Spouse alone. Or is it addressed to Main applicant?
All messages are normally addresed to the principal applicant.

abzoo17

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
I have nominated by sister to receive information on my file. My AOR is 28 October. No movement on my application at all. Nor have I received any request for further information....have no idea what is happening.No update on my medicals either...

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
A

All messages are normally addresed to the principal applicant.
Thats correct. I recently submitted a request to change the Spouse VO . I got a new letter on my CIC account addressing me and asking me to submit the required passports. But no where there is any mention about changing the VO only for my spouse.

So now my confusion is Can I still go ahead and submit my Passports at old VO and ask my spouse alone to submit his passport at new VO?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
You have to wait to see movements in your account. The expected Medical Pass date is 24th November for your Case so wait for that time before expecting some changes in your account.

abzoo17

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
You have to wait to see movements in your account. The expected Medical Pass date is 24th November for your Case so wait for that time before expecting some changes in your account.
thanks for that mate. If i may ask where did you get 24th from? is there some tracker etc where we can get expected dates from ?

krishme007

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-09-2017
AOR Received.
23-10-2017
Med's Done....
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
17-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2017
Guess I completed IP1 stage on Nov 10th, as my Background Check changed to Not Applicable.

Reactions: shanitin14

deepakkhanna1984

Aug 7, 2017
Guys,
I have a query. My AOR is 6th Oct (FSW-O) and I got Medicals passed on 18th Oct... On 19th Oct, I moved to IP1 and received an ADR for my wife's FBI PCC which is still to be submitted. I checked my account today and saw the status for my background check as "We are processing your Background Check"... I thought this was the status in IP2... Does this mean that IP1 is already cleared or it is otherwise?
Please help in understanding this.

Thanks