+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

ZahinH

Oct 22, 2017
Hi @andy108 , I switched jobs recently, do I need to inform CIC? It's one of my previous employers I've gone back to, which is in my documents. Do I need to worry about any of it? I'm at NA2 stage FYI.

flanerie017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
How long does it take for status update from IP1 to NA2?

sky5

Apr 21, 2017
I think you should check the immitracker site to compare with other PNPs in August to get an idea of the trend. PNP usually takes much longer. What's your BG status?
I think it is still under processing because system still says about medical only

tylerD

Nov 8, 2017
Can somebody tell me which stage I'm at? Should I expect any progress soon ?

FSW Outland
AOR OCT 18
ADR IMM5562E OCT 30
submitted 31st
MED Passed NOV 1
IP1 NOV 1
NA NOV 7

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Last edited:

Starstunned

Nov 1, 2017
I have the same status... I don't know if this is a good sign or not.. Mine is showing that the additional documents provided are reviewed..

AOR- Oct 22
MEP- Nov 4
BG2- Nov 2
BG(NA after the processing status)- Nov 7

Application status -We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility-We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results-You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents- The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview-You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check- Not applicable.
Final decision-Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Lets hope for the best! :)

pk saini

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Got the ppr mail today.
My timeline FSWO
Aor 25 Oct
Mep 1st Nov
Background check in progress 6th Nov
PPR 7th Nov
Thanks to everyone for your willingness to help me and others in this journey. Wishing you all the best.
Congratulations.. thats really very fast.. My Aor is also Oct 25. My medical has passed just yesterday.
Are you from India and your Lvo? And from which category?

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hello , Need one quick advice.
My PPR got approved today, I am currently in India and my Spouse stays in USA.
I got the PPR email today asking me to submit passports of me and my spouse to High Commission of Canada in New Delhi via VFS.

My spouse is planning to send his passport to India from USA via his friend who is travelling to India.
Once I receives his passport , I will send both of our passports to High Commission of Canada in New Delhi via VFS.

I was advised to mail New Delhi Canada Embassy to change my Spouse passport stamping office to USA , but I have read in blogs that people are not getting any replies to such emails and they are struct for days. That is the reason I am planning to take this approach. DO you see any risks if I do that?

Snehal24

Oct 19, 2017
Hello , Need one quick advice.
My PPR got approved today, I am currently in India and my Spouse stays in USA.
I got the PPR email today asking me to submit passports of me and my spouse to High Commission of Canada in New Delhi via VFS.

My spouse is planning to send his passport to India from USA via his friend who is travelling to India.
Once I receives his passport , I will send both of our passports to High Commission of Canada in New Delhi via VFS.

I was advised to mail New Delhi Canada Embassy to change my Spouse passport stamping office to USA , but I have read in blogs that people are not getting any replies to such emails and they are struct for days. That is the reason I am planning to take this approach. DO you see any risks if I do that?
Hey, first of all, check if your spouse's friend can carry your spouse's passport while he stays in USA. It may land you in big legal trouble then. I am not 100% sure but only the person who has been issued the passport can carry while travelling out of country. Please do confirm.

Best wishes for the process.

Reactions: vkumar7077