October AOR 2017

himansupati

Jul 5, 2017
Hello! Here is my timeline.

AOR- Oct 16
MEP- Nov 2
BG2- Nov 2
BG(NA after the processing status)- Nov 7

Application status -We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility-We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results-You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents- We do not need additional documents.
Interview-You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check- Not applicable.
Final decision-Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My concern is my background check status last Nov 2 is “we’re processing” then today it changed to not applicable... is that a negative sign? Sorry, I am really worried because my background check status has quickly changed. They are still reviewing my eligibility. What stage is this update? Thank you. :(
I have the same status... I don't know if this is a good sign or not.. Mine is showing that the additional documents provided are reviewed..

AOR- Oct 22
MEP- Nov 4
BG2- Nov 2

Application status -We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility-We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents- The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview-You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision-Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Max_K

Oct 28, 2017
Russia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
14-10-2017
I have the same status... I don't know if this is a good sign or not.. Mine is showing that the additional documents provided are reviewed..

AOR- Oct 22
MEP- Nov 4
BG2- Nov 2

Review of additional documents- The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
I have exactly the same issues. Got my med passed oct 2 at the same day BG was “we are processing you background check” and the following day BG says “NA”

Reactions: Starstunned

slyman

Jul 14, 2017
Hi all.. I didn't pay RPRF upfront and my question is, can i pay the RPRF before i am requested to by CIC? If yes, kindly assist with instructions or send a link which i can use. Thanks.. I'm currently at NA2

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
Hi all.. I didn't pay RPRF upfront and my question is, can i pay the RPRF before i am requested to by CIC? If yes, kindly assist with instructions or send a link which i can use. Thanks.. I'm currently at NA2
Yes, you can using this link
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/

However, there will be no placeholder for you to upload receipt on your account as it has not been requested for, therefore you will have to raise a CSE and upload the receipt.

slyman

Jul 14, 2017
H
Yes, you can using this link
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/

However, there will be no placeholder for you to upload receipt on your account as it has not been requested for, therefore you will have to raise a CSE and upload the receipt.
Hi dammieh. I followed the link but I'm experiencing some difficulties. It seems I don't have the option of paying just the RPRF as the only option available is processing fees + RPRF which is 1,250 CAD. Any ideas please?

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
H

Hi dammieh. I followed the link but I'm experiencing some difficulties. It seems I don't have the option of paying just the RPRF as the only option available is processing fees + RPRF which is 1,250 CAD. Any ideas please?
Hope you selected immigration before going forward, you should be able to select rprf only. You should try again.

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
Thank you very much Sir. I followed the express entry link instead of the RPRF link. Many thanks!
You are welcome
P.S I am a lady...:):)

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Hi all, I need to call IRCC regarding a query. Can anyone please share the contact number?

Thanks!

sky5

Apr 21, 2017
Hi can anyone let me know plz, I filed my pr after getting pnp from PEI in mid Aug 2017 under category FSW, medical get passed on 5 sep 2017, and after that, nothing being updated yet. Its been 2 months after my medical get passed.

How much time it will take to get ppr after medical gets passed??

seancole

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi can anyone let me know plz, I filed my pr after getting pnp from PEI in mid Aug 2017 under category FSW, medical get passed on 5 sep 2017, and after that, nothing being updated yet. Its been 2 months after my medical get passed.

How much time it will take to get ppr after medical gets passed??
I think you should check the immitracker site to compare with other PNPs in August to get an idea of the trend. PNP usually takes much longer. What's your BG status?

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Hi,

Why is it taking longer to process PNP applicants? Compared to FSW or CEC?
Anyone know why?
Thanks
No idea, but PNP seems the slowest, then CEC.
However, FSW seems pretty fast.