+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

sharmajikabeta

Oct 30, 2017
Thanks so much! I was a little bit surprised that the IP2 would be so quick. May I ask what is PCC?

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
PCC is a short form for Police Clearance Certificate used by many countries like India.

Your status seems to be in IP2.

sharmajikabeta

Oct 30, 2017
Hi guys ! !

I paid RPRF on the same day it was requested and uploaded receipt (27th October, 2017).

My Background Check status still says "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

What does this mean? I am confused and getting a bit tensed now ! !

Thanks in advance for your help ! !
Your application won't be in IP2 until the background check says: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Hold on for a week or two for it to change.

Reactions: Snehal24

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Your application won't be in IP2 until the background check says: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Hold on for a week or two for it to change.
the wording with which people are determining if ti's IP1 or IP2 is just people's assumption. not everyone got the same wording across phases.

Reactions: sharmajikabeta

sharmajikabeta

Oct 30, 2017
the wording with which people are determining if ti's IP1 or IP2 is just people's assumption. not everyone got the same wording across phases.
My thoughts about BG status (as per my analysis of majority cases in Sep & Oct):

1. "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." -> Can't be IP2. Possibly IP1.
2. "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." -> Most possibly IP2 after NA stage.

Hina0208

Oct 30, 2017
Need help pls
While submitting my PR application for FSW outland , this is what I saw on submission page:
Fees
Application Quantity Price (CAD) per unit Total (CAD)
Permanent Resident Application Fee 1 $550 $550
Right Of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) 1 $490 $490
Permanent Resident Application Fee for Spouse 1 $550 $550
Right Of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for Spouse 1 $490 $490
Permanent Resident Application Fee for Child 1 $150 $150
Total Price (CAD)$2230

So I went ahead and processed this payment of $2230 using my American Credit card. But not when I see in the statments I see only the following charge:
CITIZEN&IMM-EAPPS EMLIGNE -$1787.83

I am not sure why I was charged $443 less that what I should have been charged.

My current status is Medicals passed , Did someone else face the same issue? Do you think this will cause any issue to my application.
It can be conversion .. if you paid in usd

Ryan10

Sep 28, 2017
Need help pls
While submitting my PR application for FSW outland , this is what I saw on submission page:
Fees
Total Price (CAD)$2230

So I went ahead and processed this payment of $2230 using my American Credit card. But not when I see in the statments I see only the following charge:

My current status is Medicals passed , Did someone else face the same issue? Do you think this will cause any issue to my application.

Well I think Credit card is showing charges in US dollars and thus the difference...

sharmajikabeta

Oct 30, 2017
Need help pls
Fees
Total Price (CAD)$2230

:) you'll be surprised with the answer. The charges are completely right.
CAD 2230 is equal to USD 1787.83 which is charged to your US credit card. ;)

Reactions: vkumar7077

Okundaiye

Feb 9, 2017
I got MEP today with ADR to submit a valid internationql passport for my 3months old son before 90days. We have applied like a month ago for his passport but the embassy seems to be experiencing difficulty with issuing. We were told it won't be ready till 3 months. Will my application be canceled if we don't get his passport before cic 90 days?

Max_K

Oct 28, 2017
Russia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
14-10-2017
I have my AOR on 14th Oct. And the first change was today - Medical Passed. and BG check is "we are processing your background..."
It seems quite fast to go on ip2 right after med on the same day..
Now I have my BG status NA. So it went from NA -> medical passed -> we are processing your BG check -> NA. Just during one day.

I don’t know what to think. Any suggestions from veterans?)

Xavier7

May 13, 2017
Hi guys,
I got my aor in October 19, In October 31 medical status changed to passed. After that i saw twice my application status Updated in Home Page
but each time I hit check status and messages i see following picture.
Could please anyone explain what is the status of application and what they are updating if nothing has been changed since medical passed.

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
I got MEP today with ADR to submit a valid internationql passport for my 3months old son before 90days. We have applied like a month ago for his passport but the embassy seems to be experiencing difficulty with issuing. We were told it won't be ready till 3 months. Will my application be canceled if we don't get his passport before cic 90 days?
Raise a CSE and ask for an extension.

INR2CAD

Oct 24, 2017
Hi guys,
I got my aor in October 19, In October 31 medical status changed to passed. After that i saw twice my application status Updated in Home Page
but each time I hit check status and messages i see following picture.
Could please anyone explain what is the status of application and what they are updating if nothing has been changed since medical passed.

Seems like NA2

Reactions: Xavier7