ITA: 12th July
AOR 9th October
MEP: 24th October
ADR: 24th October (IMM5475)
IP1: 25th October
NA2: 30th October
IP2: 30th October
PPR: 1st November

I only received PPR email in my mailbox. The application status didn't change in MyCIC.
Good Luck!
When did you do your medicals

Saya101

Aug 26, 2016
AOR Received.
15th Oct,2017
Any one got UCI number even I don't see any UCI number in my application number. Please suggest when you guys got your UCI number after applying. Please reply
I got mine a day after MEP. I got an update email as well for this.

arjunmalkar

Jul 5, 2017
Hi guys,

I have got AOR on 1st oct, but still no change in application status ( I am nervous). Its showing We are verifying information, not even medical status updated.

I had dropped email but no update for status of application only confirmation that Sydney, Nova scotia office is processing.

Please add me to whatsapp group - +91-9820175269

scultator

Jul 31, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
UPDATE

1st ADR for IMM5562: Please provide a detailed travel history October 31
Submitted form IMM5562: November 1
2nd ADR IMM5562: Supplementary Information - Your Travels Travel History November 1
Submitted another form IMM5562 (along with all blank pages of my passport booklet): November 1

Background check updated to "Not applicable"

ajayreddyr

Oct 10, 2017
United States of America
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-10-2017
AOR Received.
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
24-10-2017
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2017
LANDED..........
08-06-2018
Hey buddy, congratulations
Does this mean that for any of the given movements : mep, na1/2 etc , it did not reflect in your application status
And you only received the final ppr email ?
No. I noticed all movements except the final approval i.e. "Your application was approved" in MyCIC. It still shows as if my application still in IP2. As per others in the forum, that will change after COPR.

flanerie017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Is this still at AOR? I haven't been assigned a UCI number. AOR October 19, 2017. Medical done on September 8th. FSW-O

Application Status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background Check: Not applicable
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Last edited:

CHECKSUM

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
Is this still at AOR? I haven't been assigned a UCI number. AOR October 19, 2017. Medical done on September 8th.

Application Status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Yes
Is this still at AOR? I haven't been assigned a UCI number. AOR October 19, 2017. Medical done on September 8th.

YES

Reactions: flanerie017

desaishan

Nov 2, 2017
I submitted on Oct 18th.
Review of medical status: you passed the medical exam.
Background check: we are processing your background check.
Is this the IP1?

Max_K

Oct 28, 2017
Russia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
14-10-2017
I submitted on Oct 18th.
Review of medical status: you passed the medical exam.
Background check: we are processing your background check.
Is this the IP1?
I have just the same. Today's update. It looks like IP2. But I am not sure.