+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

dotsil

Feb 3, 2018
Hi Guys,

Who's got a request to redo the meds?
I'm curious, how many people are just getting their meds prolonged and how many of us have to undergo the whole health check procedure again, like me.
Hi! That is a good question.
I have seen some activity about this topic in the AOR September 2017 thread, and even noticed a change in my account (but no e-mails or notifications).

dotsil

Feb 3, 2018
Hi,
My AOR is 21-Sep-2017. I am in IP2.
Yesterday I saw my profile status message as Application/Profile updated and my Medical review status changed to 'You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes' from 'Medical Passed'.
I haven't also seen any emails sent to my email.
Why it should have happened?. What will be next.

Thanks,
Senthil
Hello.
Something similar happened to me recently. Have you received PPR?

dubby15

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Congratulations to all who have gotten their PPR approved. Wishing u all the best in ur future endeavors.

Please,I recently observed that in the section under review documents submitted, all documents required which i submitted at d time of application has been highlighted as required and i didntd get any adr. Has anyone in this forum who is stills waiting for ppr experienced this change. I have sent my LVO an email but no reply. Any suggestions wld be welcomed. Thanks

dotsil

Feb 3, 2018
Congratulations to all who have gotten their PPR approved. Wishing u all the best in ur future endeavors.

Please,I recently observed that in the section under review documents submitted, all documents required which i submitted at d time of application has been highlighted as required and i didntd get any adr. Has anyone in this forum who is stills waiting for ppr experienced this change. I have sent my LVO an email but no reply. Any suggestions wld be welcomed. Thanks
Hello! I am also waiting for PPR...
Where exactly are you observing that your documents are all required?
Is this in your CIC online account, when you click on 'View Submitted Application'?

dubby15

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Hello! I am also waiting for PPR...
Where exactly are you observing that your documents are all required?
Is this in your CIC online account, when you click on 'View Submitted Application'?
Yes, in my cic account when i click on 'view submitted application'. Although it shows i have submitted the docs before but the column that shows the list of documents to be submitted is asterisked and the word 'required' is also highlighted in red.

aliagha

Nov 16, 2017
Yes, in my cic account when i click on 'view submitted application'. Although it shows i have submitted the docs before but the column that shows the list of documents to be submitted is asterisked and the word 'required' is also highlighted in red.
Hi. Mine is also the same, and I believe it's the same for everyone. Nothing to worry about

Reactions: dotsil

dotsil

Feb 3, 2018
As it indicates you have provided the required documents, do not worry...

senthilpriya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Boston, United States
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Doc's Request.
20-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-06-2017
AOR Received.
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
05-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2018
LANDED..........
20-02-2019
Reactions: dotsil

senthilpriya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Boston, United States
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Doc's Request.
20-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-06-2017
AOR Received.
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
05-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2018
LANDED..........
20-02-2019
Sorry to read that! Me neither...
Have you recently ordered GCMS notes?
I ordered, but it doesnt show anything negative. Also I am requesting CBSA notes now.
Have you got anything?

dotsil

Feb 3, 2018
I ordered, but it doesnt show anything negative. Also I am requesting CBSA notes now.
Have you got anything?
No news for me yet... As requested:
I submitted re-medicals and RPRF a month ago, and asked for status today.
Best of luck for you all!