+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

AviusAnima

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
I think it is a common issue with LVO. You will have to spend months until someone actually starts reviewing your application. If you didn't hear anything from them so far, it could possibly mean that your application is still awaiting a review. It is very common. Raise CSE to find out.

PS, you mentioned that you got IP2 on February 27. Unfortunately, that was a batch IP2, and it wasn't triggered by LVO, but CIO. This means it doesn't actually confirm that your BGC is in progress. Even with this IP2 your application still can be awaiting visa officer review.
Thanks

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Hi, anyone from October yet to receive PPR. I am October 10 2017 AOR , FSW-O, "How to find a job..." email Nov 22nd 2017. Feb 27 2018 IP2 and additional documents not required,no RPRFrequest till now. VO is London, tried emailing however the reply I am getting is please submit a CSE. Kindly advise if anyone is in a similar situation or any idea as to the reason of the delay
I guess you are closer then before,to get the PPR Email,Goodluck.

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
I think it is a common issue with LVO. You will have to spend months until someone actually starts reviewing your application. If you didn't hear anything from them so far, it could possibly mean that your application is still awaiting a review. It is very common. Raise CSE to find out.

PS, you mentioned that you got IP2 on February 27. Unfortunately, that was a batch IP2, and it wasn't triggered by LVO, but CIO. This means it doesn't actually confirm that your BGC is in progress. Even with this IP2 your application still can be awaiting visa officer review.
that's awesome ,but how sure are you about that?o_O

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
that's awesome ,but how sure are you about that?o_O
That's a good question. Usually when BGC IP2 is triggered by LVO, you don't receive emails with the message 'your application is awaiting a review by visa officer' from them. Because they need to start reviewing your application before putting you in Progress :).

Just a few days back I was contacted by one applicant who said that that his eligibility wasn't started and that he was getting 'awaiting a review' emails to date (last email that he received was last Thursday), and that was even after his application went in IP2 on February 28, 2018. He got his GCMS notes last week as well, and they were stating that his eligibility still not started. Literally he had no changes in his notes since he was transferred to LVO. Hope this explains my point.

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
That's a good question. Usually when BGC IP2 is triggered by LVO, you don't receive emails with the message 'your application is awaiting a review by visa officer' from them. Because they need to start reviewing your application before putting you in Progress :).

Just a few days back I was contacted by one applicant who said that that his eligibility wasn't started and that he was getting 'awaiting a review' emails to date (last email that he received was last Thursday), and that was even after his application went in IP2 on February 28, 2018. He got his GCMS notes last week as well, and they were stating that his eligibility still not started. Literally he had no changes in his notes since he was transferred to LVO. Hope this explains my point.
Good Analysis,In my case they actually never moved me to IP2,I have sent them an email in feb and reply was 'In process or waiting to be reviewed'.GCMS notes issued on 20th January say,File transferred on the 25th Dec,Eligibility Passed at CIO level,but reset to Not started,and Criminality and Security Not started.So,It appears 27 Feb was just true for some,and most are still in IP1. Well,Waiting for them to start on November and Thanks your answer cleared some doubts I had.

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
Good Analysis,In my case they actually never moved me to IP2,I have sent them an email in feb and reply was 'In process or waiting to be reviewed'.GCMS notes issued on 20th January say,File transferred on the 25th Dec,Eligibility Passed at CIO level,but reset to Not started,and Criminality and Security Not started.So,It appears 27 Feb was just true for some,and most are still in IP1. Well,Waiting for them to start on November and Thanks your answer cleared some doubts I had.
They did start processing Autumn at last, so I m sure PPR is about the corner for all of us :)

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
I have seen a lot of PNP CEC cases ,mostly Ottawa getting PPR even directly from IP1,but us God Knows,I am London Visa office,The are processing at snails pace ,mostly PNP.
Yes LVO is my visa office too. I note sure why it takes them so long. Probably lack of experience

sandhu2012

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I thought I was the only one left from October AOR..

good to see someone else stepping up..:p

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
I am waiting too.

Could the fact that I am federal civil servant in Brazil delay the background check?
yes i belive that can delay, i remember seeing another civil servant applicant from south africa and theirs was october AOR too and only had some movement in may early.

Reactions: veroneze