+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
Yes they checked my profile and told me everything is good I am at last step just need to wait.

I asked if there is an approximate time he said no. My documents are in Ottawa.

Okay looks like I could only wait.
what is your stream? are you a PNP applicant? where are you applying from

martin89

Feb 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Yes they checked my profile and told me everything is good I am at last step just need to wait.

I asked if there is an approximate time he said no. My documents are in Ottawa.

Okay looks like I could only wait.
thanks for replying. I got gcms note today, it states eligibility - passed. criminality - in progress and security just blank.

cvgas

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
AOR- Oct 28, 2017
Additional documents submitted- Nov 1, 2017
Background check - NA- Nov 7, 2017
Background check- We are processing your background check - March 1, 2018
PPR email- March 2, 2018

FSW-Outland
Here is my full time line:

AOR- Oct 28, 2017
PPR email- March 2, 2018
Passports sent from US to Ottawa: March 24, 2018
COPR received back in the mail: April 10, 2018

COPR is valid for 1 year from the date of medical exam.

Planning to land as immigrants in July.

All in all, it took me 1 full year from the day I took my IELTS appointment. The process couldn’t have been any simpler and I just followed instructions.

Few notes:

1) IRCC agreed to send our passports to NYC consulate instead of Ottawa, but I still sent to Ottawa.

2) When sending passports via FedEx you need to setup an account along with login to print return shipping label. For some reason the fedex location was unable to print return labels after trying for an hour. Finally, I had to create and login account along with shipping account online and then print return label.

3) East coast shipping to Ottawa via fedex international ground is 20 bucks one way. Just choose that option online and print labels. If you walk in the fedex store they quote 50 dollars one way.

4) All in cost for a family of 4, including medical costs, IELTS exam fee and credential evaluation it costed us around 3000 USD.

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
Here is my full time line:

AOR- Oct 28, 2017
PPR email- March 2, 2018
Passports sent from US to Ottawa: March 24, 2018
COPR received back in the mail: April 10, 2018

COPR is valid for 1 year from the date of medical exam.

Planning to land as immigrants in July.

All in all, it took me 1 full year from the day I took my IELTS appointment. The process couldn’t have been any simpler and I just followed instructions.

Few notes:

1) IRCC agreed to send our passports to NYC consulate instead of Ottawa, but I still sent to Ottawa.

2) When sending passports via FedEx you need to setup an account along with login to print return shipping label. For some reason the fedex location was unable to print return labels after trying for an hour. Finally, I had to create and login account along with shipping account online and then print return label.

3) East coast shipping to Ottawa via fedex international ground is 20 bucks one way. Just choose that option online and print labels. If you walk in the fedex store they quote 50 dollars one way.

4) All in cost for a family of 4, including medical costs, IELTS exam fee and credential evaluation it costed us around 3000 USD.
you were one of the lucky few my friend to have such a smooth streamed path. best of luck to you and your family!

AviusAnima

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Hi, anyone from October yet to receive PPR. I am October 10 2017 AOR , FSW-O, "How to find a job..." email Nov 22nd 2017. Feb 27 2018 IP2 and additional documents not required,no RPRFrequest till now. VO is London, tried emailing however the reply I am getting is please submit a CSE. Kindly advise if anyone is in a similar situation or any idea as to the reason of the delay

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
Hi, anyone from October yet to receive PPR. I am October 10 2017 AOR , FSW-O, "How to find a job..." email Nov 22nd 2017. Feb 27 2018 IP2 and additional documents not required,no RPRFrequest till now. VO is London, tried emailing however the reply I am getting is please submit a CSE. Kindly advise if anyone is in a similar situation or any idea as to the reason of the delay
I think it is a common issue with LVO. You will have to spend months until someone actually starts reviewing your application. If you didn't hear anything from them so far, it could possibly mean that your application is still awaiting a review. It is very common. Raise CSE to find out.

PS, you mentioned that you got IP2 on February 27. Unfortunately, that was a batch IP2, and it wasn't triggered by LVO, but CIO. This means it doesn't actually confirm that your BGC is in progress. Even with this IP2 your application still can be awaiting visa officer review.

Last edited:
Reactions: martin89