25-05-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2016
LANDED..........
So i got my GCMS notes yesterday...My AOR was 31st Oct 2017..(Ottawa office)...There is an update made on 9th November that our application was rejected and a letter has been sent and refund initiated...damn weird...then on 16th November there was an update of application in progress!...we did not even receive any rejection letter..
In summary, currently, our criminality check is "not started," security check is "not started," and eligibility is not "started." So they are just sitting on our file for the past 5 months. Given up hope now.
Shouldn't GCMS notes state reason(s) for rejection?

veroneze

Feb 13, 2017
Catalão, GO, Brazil
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
"Dear applicant,

Please note that your case was received on Oct, 11th 2017 and is currently in queue for assessment. No further action is required from you at this time. The current average processing time for your type of application is 6 months. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide an estimated date for the finalization of your case. Our office will contact you as soon as more information or documents are required.

Kindly note that applicants SHOULD NOT give up employment, dispose of property or make any other commitment, including travel arrangements, until the application has been finalized and a visa has been issued."

And the waiting continues...

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
"Dear applicant,

Please note that your case was received on Oct, 11th 2017 and is currently in queue for assessment. No further action is required from you at this time. The current average processing time for your type of application is 6 months. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide an estimated date for the finalization of your case. Our office will contact you as soon as more information or documents are required.

Kindly note that applicants SHOULD NOT give up employment, dispose of property or make any other commitment, including travel arrangements, until the application has been finalized and a visa has been issued."

And the waiting continues...
which visa office sent this to you?

aliagha

Nov 16, 2017
They asked for additional documents but they didn't say anything in 30 days after I send them.
Also, I saw some people with AOR in January 18 receiving PPR...
Sao Paulo seems a little messy
They do not say anything when you send the requested additional documents. I was also asked for additional documents in Jan, and I sent it in Feb, and my status changed to IP2 the day after I sent the documents. I called CIC 2 days ago to see if the new documents have been approved, and despite my insisting, the agent said we can not say whether the officer has approved them. She said but it is a good sign that you didn't hear anything from them after submission of additional documents.

Reactions: veroneze

veroneze

Feb 13, 2017
Catalão, GO, Brazil
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
They do not say anything when you send the requested additional documents. I was also asked for additional documents in Jan, and I sent it in Feb, and my status changed to IP2 the day after I sent the documents. I called CIC 2 days ago to see if the new documents have been approved, and despite my insisting, the agent said we can not say whether the officer has approved them. She said but it is a good sign that you didn't hear anything from them after submission of additional documents.
Thanks. That is comforting

Reactions: aliagha