London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
No update for me either :( Doesn't seem like they are working on FSWs, lot of PNPs getting PPRs past 2 weeks.
I am PNP O but still got nothing...((

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
The same office is handling mine. Last update was on the 27th of February. BG changed to in process while additional doc showed Not Applicable.
There has been very little movement on FSW cases in London. They seem to still be working slowly on July-August cases. No idea when they will get around to October/November

urvisheth85

Aug 22, 2017
So i got my GCMS notes yesterday...My AOR was 31st Oct 2017..(Ottawa office)...There is an update made on 9th November that our application was rejected and a letter has been sent and refund initiated...damn weird...then on 16th November there was an update of application in progress!...we did not even receive any rejection letter..
In summary, currently, our criminality check is "not started," security check is "not started," and eligibility is not "started." So they are just sitting on our file for the past 5 months. Given up hope now.

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
So i got my GCMS notes yesterday...My AOR was 31st Oct 2017..(Ottawa office)...There is an update made on 9th November that our application was rejected and a letter has been sent and refund initiated...damn weird...then on 16th November there was an update of application in progress!...we did not even receive any rejection letter..
In summary, currently, our criminality check is "not started," security check is "not started," and eligibility is not "started." So they are just sitting on our file for the past 5 months. Given up hope now.
did you try emailing them? raise CSE and request them to check for you.

dubby15

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Wow, dats strange cos by now if it was truly rejected, ur money shld hv been refunded. Maybe d update was a mistake. But u cld hv sent an urgent email to cic since december instead of waiting still dis time. Bt I strongly believe that since there was no refund of money and ur BG check changed to in progress dey didn't stop working on ur file. I believe d initial update was a mistake.

urvisheth85

Aug 22, 2017
Wow, dats strange cos by now if it was truly rejected, ur money shld hv been refunded. Maybe d update was a mistake. But u cld hv sent an urgent email to cic since december instead of waiting still dis time. Bt I strongly believe that since there was no refund of money and ur BG check changed to in progress dey didn't stop working on ur file. I believe d initial update was a mistake.
Hi,

I came to know of the rejection only when i received my GCMS notes yesterday; we had no clue about that in December because we never received any update from CIC. My application status is till in progress only, but my background check has not been initiated. In fact, the GCMS notes show that security, criminality, and eligibility assessments are all NOT STARTED.

shaheersinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
16th Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Med's Request
29th May 2016
Med's Done....