+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2022 visitor visa applicants

Oct 3, 2022
I applied visitor on 15 October. Passport request received on 9 December
Thank you for all your inputs and replies. I have one last question. If your wife visits you to canada as a tourist, is there is a way to stamp the passport here in canada and exit the country and reenter as PR instead of going back to India, stamping passport and coming back before CoPR xpires? And also I guesss medicals can be done in any country! I am trying to avoid some travel here:). There is no official answer to this from IRCC or from any people who have done it.

Reactions: Cansin01

lp89

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25-05-2022
Thank you for all your inputs and replies. I have one last question. If your wife visits you to canada as a tourist, is there is a way to stamp the passport here in canada and exit the country and reenter as PR instead of going back to India, stamping passport and coming back before CoPR xpires? And also I guesss medicals can be done in any country! I am trying to avoid some travel here:). There is no official answer to this from IRCC or from any people who have done it.
Honestly, I have no answer. for now I have just booked her one-way ticket to Canada. I I will consultant when PR will be issued.

Oct 3, 2022
Honestly, I have no answer. for now I have just booked her one-way ticket to Canada. I I will consultant when PR will be issued.
Thank you so much. Please post once you have an answer and I will do it as well. I have seen post from people who have stamped SuperVisa while being in canada in Visitor's. But nothing more than that!

Edit: Just found this!
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/outland-application-possible-to-land-at-ircc-office-inside-canada.572431/

Last edited:

lp89

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25-05-2022
Thank you so much. Please post once you have an answer and I will do it as well. I have seen post from people who have stamped SuperVisa while being in canada in Visitor's. But nothing more than that!

Edit: Just found this!
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/outland-application-possible-to-land-at-ircc-office-inside-canada.572431/
Just got email from my lawyer.. My lawyer will inform IRCC about her location once she is landed in Canada on visitor visa. In such case, IRCC would issue an inland PR. If not then we will have to send her passport for single-entry PR stamp to Ottawa and re-enter Canada. My wife does not have US visa so our best shot is to fly to the cheapest overseas destination from Vancouver and re-enter.

Reactions: CatchmeIfYouCan
Oct 3, 2022
Just got email from my lawyer.. My lawyer will inform IRCC about her location once she is landed in Canada on visitor visa. In such case, IRCC would issue an inland PR. If not then we will have to send her passport for single-entry PR stamp to Ottawa and re-enter Canada. My wife does not have US visa so our best shot is to fly to the cheapest overseas destination from Vancouver and re-enter.
Okay. Thank you!

ubaidrana

Oct 18, 2022
I've applied visitor visa on 17 September
Today I received Correspondence letter.
Before this " we are reviewing your eligibility whether you meet"
Now it has changed to we are processing your application.
Can anyone guide what is next?
Does it mean a positive decision or refuse?

Sohaib04

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
I've applied visitor visa on 17 September
Today I received Correspondence letter.
Before this " we are reviewing your eligibility whether you meet"
Now it has changed to we are processing your application.
Can anyone guide what is next?
Does it mean a positive decision or refuse?
It can be either way , u will receive your decision soon. Normally applicants receive both together but in some cases it happens. Best of luck

goldenlizard

Apr 1, 2022
Update from our side. My spouse got the visa approval.

Applied on Oct 24.
Eligibility changed on Dec 20.
PPR on Dec 21.

Would anyone know typically if its a multiple entry visa and how long it is granted? I know we will get the answer in a few weeks when the passports are returned but just being curious the experience of others.

Reactions: canada.msn

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Update from our side. My spouse got the visa approval.

Applied on Oct 24.
Eligibility changed on Dec 20.
PPR on Dec 21.

Would anyone know typically if its a multiple entry visa and how long it is granted? I know we will get the answer in a few weeks when the passports are returned but just being curious the experience of others.
hi - it will be multiple entry... typically they issue for 10 years or until the validity of your passport.