+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2022 visitor visa applicants

Deolraman40

Oct 19, 2022
I have applied for visitors visa from india for my spouse on October 10th, 2022
got my passport request yesterday on December 2nd, 2022
All the best for who are waiting
Congrats
Can you provide more details plz like when did your eligibility start? Also did you apply under new portal?
Any previous travel or visas?

sanjayji

Apr 14, 2016
Congrats
Can you provide more details plz like when did your eligibility start? Also did you apply under new portal?
Any previous travel or visas?
My eligibility started on October 19, 2022. I applied under new portal and no previous history of travel. Funds shown 9000 cad in indian account. Applied with a duel intention and Family sponsorship is in progress. Still waiting for AOR but luckily got TRV approved

Terang1987

Star Member
May 12, 2018
I submitted visitor visa application for my son (1 year old) on September 22, 2022. There is no update as of now. Can somebody tell me what is the processing time for visitor visa application by the IRCC recently?
it depends what country, for Philippines the estimated processing time is 56 days but I knew someone that the application was approved for almost 5 months.

arghikhanoom

Feb 23, 2021
Hello everyone,

I applied on October 19 for my parents on gckey.
After biometric, they had only one update the eligibility changed to "we are reviewing..."
after that nothing :-(

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Hi All -
I will be applying for visitor visa for my parents this week. I was wondering if I need to book their tickets in advance and include with the application or just prepare a itinerary and include with the application? Would that suffice?
thanks much

parthd2511

Aug 8, 2022
Visitor refusal for mother - shes is 64 year old house wife staying with me. Father is retired from private company. Sister invited her to see her family for 4 weeks and she is PR there. Her account balance was CAD 5K in saving, my account balance was CAD7.5k. Property valuation on my name. She doesnt have anything on her name in terms of assets. So I sponsored my mother, I am only son and sister living in Canada as PR. I have submitted my pay slips, bank statements etc.

Refusal
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors: • The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application. • You have submitted documentation that lacks authenticity as part of your application. This has diminished the overall credibility of your submission. • You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your or your host's income and assets

Sohaib04

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Hi All -
I will be applying for visitor visa for my parents this week. I was wondering if I need to book their tickets in advance and include with the application or just prepare a itinerary and include with the application? Would that suffice?
thanks much
No need of tickets and even itinerary for visitor visa just mention tentative travel dates and period of stay “mention it shorter like 2 months”. It’s tentative remember .

further apply using new portal

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
No need of tickets and even itinerary for visitor visa just mention tentative travel dates and period of stay “mention it shorter like 2 months”. It’s tentative remember .

further apply using new portal
ok, thanks much for your inputs. Appreciate it.

Faithope

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi , Did you submit Chartered accountant statement for funds and properties in India? Is it required ?

Reactions: Mahakarora

arghikhanoom

Feb 23, 2021
Visitor refusal for mother - shes is 64 year old house wife staying with me. Father is retired from private company. Sister invited her to see her family for 4 weeks and she is PR there. Her account balance was CAD 5K in saving, my account balance was CAD7.5k. Property valuation on my name. She doesnt have anything on her name in terms of assets. So I sponsored my mother, I am only son and sister living in Canada as PR. I have submitted my pay slips, bank statements etc.

Refusal
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors: • The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application. • You have submitted documentation that lacks authenticity as part of your application. This has diminished the overall credibility of your submission. • You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your or your host's income and assets
I am sorry to hear that. It is so sad :-( Can I ask when did you apply for your mother's visa?

Cansin01

Jan 16, 2019
My eligibility started on October 19, 2022. I applied under new portal and no previous history of travel. Funds shown 9000 cad in indian account. Applied with a duel intention and Family sponsorship is in progress. Still waiting for AOR but luckily got TRV approved
Hi,
Can we share the information through email, I have a similar situation.

Cansin01

Jan 16, 2019
Hi, I applied on Oct 23 and still no progress on the application. Biometric done on Oct 26. Stuck in " we are processing your background check".