+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2022 visitor visa applicants

krishnaoza

Nov 3, 2022
Can you share your timeline?
I submitted my application on 21st Oct via IRCC portal.
Biometrics completed on 24th Oct. and got the eligibility review update immediately.
Application status approved and Received passport submission request on 18th November.

(Applied from Dubai and i hold US visit visa)

Reactions: yuvrajkalia19

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
I submitted my application on 21st Oct via IRCC portal.
Biometrics completed on 24th Oct. and got the eligibility review update immediately.
Application status approved and Received passport submission request on 18th November.

(Applied from Dubai and i hold US visit visa)
what travel dates u mentioned in application?

malikafaq44

Oct 3, 2022
I am a resident in Bahrain.
I submitted my application on 1st Oct .
Biometrics completed on 5th Oct. and got the eligibility review update immediately.
Details about your application status
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
We do not need additional documents.
October 05, 2022 Completed
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
As per processing time, its 145 days from Bahrain!

sanjayji

Apr 14, 2016
I am a resident in Bahrain.
I submitted my application on 1st Oct .
Biometrics completed on 5th Oct. and got the eligibility review update immediately.
Details about your application status
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
We do not need additional documents.
October 05, 2022 Completed
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
As per processing time, its 145 days from Bahrain!
Ok let's wait and see.... That's the best we can do

shah389

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Anyone from India who applied before 11th October,2022 and got their trv approved?
Sharing Timeline for my Spouse's parents TRV Timeline.

I got my PR in Sep 2021. My spouse landed in Jan 2022 on PR.

We filed her parents visitor visa on Oct 5th 2022. They reside in India. We had mentioned travel dates of Jan 15 to Feb 10. No previous travel history.

We got the PPR email on Nov 21st 2022.

This was unexpectedly very fast!

Reactions: yuvrajkalia19

elijahovat

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-14
Doc's Request.
19-06-15
Med's Request
16-07-15
Med's Done....
21-07-15
Passport Req..
26-02-16
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-16
we submitted visitor visa my Mum October 20
i got PPR Nov 22
we applied online from the UK.
could someone please assist with the address to send my Mum passport from London and any other important details

parteek

May 31, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
App. Filed.......
26-12-2015
AOR Received.
15-08-2018
Med's Request
Pre-Medical Done for wife
Hi. Congratulations.
Did you receive message when eligibility started?

I forgot to sign my invitation letter. Just wrote my name there. Should i send a webform for that??
Please reply.

I applied for both parents,but only my dad have Valid US visa and travel history to US and Canada. Do you think they will process their application together under Can+?
Hey Bro,

I have a question as I am in same situation as you. I already have valid Canada visa and travel history as well and my VISA is valid till April 2022. Now I am reapplying and also applying for my wife's visa (no travel history and no visa in the past). Now, there is a question in the questionnaire as stated below.
---------------------------------------
In the last 10 years, have you legally travelled to Canada? This includes any family member you may be travelling with at this time.

To legally travel to Canada, you may have been issued a visitor visa, also known as a temporary resident visa. A visa is an official counterfoil document placed in a person's passport to show that he or she has met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident (a visitor, student or worker). Not all travellers need a visitor visa to enter Canada.

All travellers on this trip must have legally travelled to Canada within the last 10 years in order to select "yes".

What did you select their, YES or NO ? If I select NO, would that be still considered as CAN+ as I already have Canada Visa.

I would really appreciate your help.

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
Hey Bro,

I have a question as I am in same situation as you. I already have valid Canada visa and travel history as well and my VISA is valid till April 2022. Now I am reapplying and also applying for my wife's visa (no travel history and no visa in the past). Now, there is a question in the questionnaire as stated below.
In the last 10 years, have you legally travelled to Canada? This includes any family member you may be travelling with at this time.

To legally travel to Canada, you may have been issued a visitor visa, also known as a temporary resident visa. A visa is an official counterfoil document placed in a person's passport to show that he or she has met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident (a visitor, student or worker). Not all travellers need a visitor visa to enter Canada.

All travellers on this trip must have legally travelled to Canada within the last 10 years in order to select "yes".

What did you select their, YES or NO ? If I select NO, would that be still considered as CAN+ as I already have Canada Visa.

I would really appreciate your help.
switch to the portal to avoid this. follow link below:
https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en

link below for invite code:
https://ircc.canada.ca/visit-visiter/en/get-account-ircc-portal

Last edited:
Reactions: parteek

parteek

May 31, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
App. Filed.......
26-12-2015
AOR Received.
15-08-2018
Med's Request
Pre-Medical Done for wife

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
Someone said the new portal is only for certain types of applications and I have to use GC key for Tourist visa.
GCKEY is the IRCC secure account, which is older than the IRCC portal account. They are pretty much the same regarding visitor visa application. the only difference is that GCKEY always asks for more supporting documents, which, if necessary, i think you can upload to the client information section in the portal account as well. More supporting documents sometimes means better application, but not always. this is your call after all.

Reactions: parteek