+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2022 visitor visa applicants

jyy

Nov 6, 2020
You can apply together as a group, you'll still be filling out two individual applications for both. Even when you apply as a group, each applicant will be processed separately.
Thanks alot for your apply.How do i apply as a group.because i cannot find any option under gckey to file as a group. My brother is 29 years old.

lucasinho

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
Thanks alot for your reply. My brother is 29 years old.
Yep, your brother will have to present his own application, showing his own proof of funds and ties to home country. An invitation letter from you won't hurt.

hirenThakor

Nov 17, 2020
Applied for TRV on 20th Oct. Within Canada.
Everything is updated the next day (i.e. Biometric)
Currently the Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Processing time is about 16 days in the IRCC Tracker from Inside the Canada.
I feel like I should get an update by end of this week. Anyone who applied from Canada within my timeline, let me know. Thanks.

Avas_india

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Hi All,

I have sent my passport for visitor VISA printing and it is printed as well and currently on the way.
but counterfoil is not yet generated but status is showing as approved.

Any idea ?

bondman

Nov 8, 2022
Timeline
Online Submission on GC Key India
Date of Submission: 27-Oct-2022
Biomterics Completed 31-Oct-2022
Review of Eligibility started 04-Nov-2022
PPR 08-Nov-2022
Valid US Visa (no US Travel)
15 countries travel history

Reactions: yuvrajkalia19

Reen247

Oct 21, 2022
Hi guys,
applied :10 October
Bio: 18 October
reaso: visit my brother in the Christmas break.
changed today to: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"
do you know when should i expect the decision?

Leonardo16

Oct 4, 2022
The 122 days applies to your application (current processing times). Good luck and hope you hear something soon.
thanks for the answer.
doesnt seem so logical because when I appliend more than a month ago processing time was 45 days(three quarters of that time has passed)
what have they done in this 34 days? I am sincerely curious about how do they calculate or process !!

Leonardo16

Oct 4, 2022
changed today to: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"
do you know when should i expect the decision?
well, this is a good sign. they have started to look at your file.
from what I have heard, from this point on, they give you an update pretty soon. either additional document or the final decision.
good luck mate

Last edited:
Reactions: Reen247

Leonardo16

Oct 4, 2022
thanks for the answer.
doesnt seem so logical because when I appliend more than a month ago processing time was 45 days(three quarters of that time has passed)
what have they done in this 34 days? I am sincerely curious about how do they calculate or process !!
I just checked and it has become 132 days for Italy. now will my case be reviewed in 132 days which was 120 until 2 days ago? see, this is the logic I'm talking about. someone who applied months ago should not be under today's processing time. makes no sense.

Last edited: