+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2022 visitor visa applicants

Arramezani

Star Member
May 23, 2022
I applied for my brother 7th Oct 22 and today his eligibility has been stated. It is a bit strange as processing time is 155 days and it is a bit soon to be started. (We are reviewing...)
It is his second application after his refusal in Aug 22.

Reactions: Kornet

Leonardo16

Oct 4, 2022
Guys, I just realized something.
in my IRCC account page, i found out that my eligibility review is not even started.
"
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
"
holy shit... so how long does it take once they start revewing eligibility? holy cow ... this is going to take whole lot longer than I expected.
have I understood correctly? is this how it works?

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
Guys, I just realized something.
in my IRCC account page, i found out that my eligibility review is not even started.
"
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
"
holy shit... so how long does it take once they start revewing eligibility? holy cow ... this is going to take whole lot longer than I expected.
have I understood correctly? is this how it works?
Check processing times on CIC website, it will give you the approx days based on the application type, and country of application. Sometimes you wait the whole time, and eligibility review will start after 3-4-5 months, and next day get approval or rejection. All depends on how the officer processes your file.

Reactions: Kiva667

jyy

Nov 6, 2020
Hello.I am a PR holder. i want to apply for visitor visa for my brother and mother.Can i do that from my Gckey ? or separate applications have to be sent.

Thanks in advance.

jyy

Nov 6, 2020
Hello.I am a PR holder. i want to apply for visitor visa for my brother and mother.Can i do that from my Gckey ? or separate applications have to be sent.

Thanks in advance.

Leonardo16

Oct 4, 2022
Check processing times on CIC website, it will give you the approx days based on the application type, and country of application. Sometimes you wait the whole time, and eligibility review will start after 3-4-5 months, and next day get approval or rejection. All depends on how the officer processes your file.
dude I know, when I applied processing time was 45 days, now it is 122 days. which one is gonna be applied on my application? you see this uncertainty is just annoying . but thanks for the response dude.
my whole application was based on Christmas vacation and if they start reviewing my application like in January, it'll definitely get refused :D

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
dude I know, when I applied processing time was 45 days, now it is 122 days. which one is gonna be applied on my application? you see this uncertainty is just annoying . but thanks for the response dude.
my whole application was based on Christmas vacation and if they start reviewing my application like in January, it'll definitely get refused :D
Be positive ! Christmas is still 50 days away. Anything can happen well before that. Also there are instances wherein review and approvals have come in together. So keep your fingers crossed !

Leonardo16

Oct 4, 2022
Be positive ! Christmas is still 50 days away. Anything can happen well before that. Also there are instances wherein review and approvals have come in together. So keep your fingers crossed !
I SURE DO HOPE SO. may the Christmas miracle happens :))))
I'll be update you if anything happens

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020

Thanks in advance.
You can apply together as a group, you'll still be filling out two individual applications for both. Even when you apply as a group, each applicant will be processed separately.

lucasinho

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022

Thanks in advance.
Check the eligibility for super visa: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/parent-grandparent-super-visa/eligibility.html . You can apply for your mom. How old is your brother? I'm afraid he'll have to apply by himself by showing proof of funds and ties to home country. You can send him an invitation letter.

bhairavi1712

Feb 5, 2022
I applied for my brother 7th Oct 22 and today his eligibility has been stated. It is a bit strange as processing time is 155 days and it is a bit soon to be started. (We are reviewing...)
It is his second application after his refusal in Aug 22.
What does it say in the comments; was it different when you applied first and it changed recently. Cause mine is also the same case its a reapply for rejection .. thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The 122 days applies to your application (current processing times). Good luck and hope you hear something soon.

Sheri86

Aug 18, 2021
Hello

I am going to apply visit visa for my parent via secured GC key account.

1) Itnery is mandatory to ulpoad in the system ? What i know before it is not necessary for it

2) should i validated and sign the application form before uploading in the system?

Please give ur opion so that i can submit the application