+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2022 Citizenship Applications

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
You can attach the oath form to a webform request, that way you will be sure it reached them. No need to send via another email. Also response is not always received for many emails of IRCC.
The webform path will take over a week to even get looked at. I have a flight on Sept 09, which IRCC already know about, but they are still being difficult. I wanted to send the form via a different email address - explaining the situation and attaching the email chain I referenced above so that they know its the same person and no bullshit.

CHIOMA OSSAI

May 30, 2020
The webform path will take over a week to even get looked at. I have a flight on Sept 09, which IRCC already know about, but they are still being difficult. I wanted to send the form via a different email address - explaining the situation and attaching the email chain I referenced above so that they know its the same person and no bullshit.
You don’t always get a reply from them.
If you had replied to the original email then there is no need to worry. My reply for interview form consent wasn’t acknowledged by them but my interview went ahead as scheduled and the passport pages additional documents requested was addressed during the interview

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
You need to call, email, send web form. Use everything you have at your disposal because IRCC is like a black hole, no one knows what's going on with them.

hazim84

Aug 14, 2017
I received my oath date today, its 1 week notice though, and didn't receive the instructions

Type: Paper
Processing Office: Mississauga
Physical Presence Days: 1106
Application: Single
Application sent: 2022-10-02
Delivered: 2022-10-07
AOR: 2022-12-06
GU: 2023-02-06
Background complete: 2023-02-08
Test Invite: 2023-02-14
Test window: 20th Feb - 12th Mar
Took the test (not updated on tracker just passed it): 2023-02-20
Test Complete in tracker: 2023-02-21
Language, Prohibitions, Physical presence complete in tracker: 2023-08-01
ECAS updated to Decision made: 2023-08-02
Oath update: 2023-08-21 (updated in tracker on 23rd)
Oath scheduled date: 2023-08-30

I took the oath on Wednesday 30th Aug in-person, both my ECAS shows Complete and tracker is closed, and I applied today for my passport

I wanted to thank everyone for the sharing their timelines, the invaluable information shared, and just for all of us Canadians supporting each other. I wish you all great success in the process and beyond

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
I took the oath on Wednesday 30th Aug in-person, both my ECAS shows Complete and tracker is closed, and I applied today for my passport

I wanted to thank everyone for the sharing their timelines, the invaluable information shared, and just for all of us Canadians supporting each other. I wish you all great success in the process and beyond
Congrats. Do they give citizenship certificate right away after in person oath?

CHIOMA OSSAI

May 30, 2020
When can I opt for e-cert? It wasn’t part of the application when we submitted. Is there still a chance to request e-cert?
You can request for it through a web form, I requested for e-cert through it and my gcms note report I received on the 30th now shows my certificate will be the e-cert instead of paper

Haytham gamal

Oct 27, 2016
Whats your primary visa office? Did you order the notes?
I did my test with Calgary office
I requested ATIP from CSIS and it came on 31st Aug security in progress,
I requested ATIP from IRCC just today
my wife Background check was finished on Feb but mine is still in process.
please advice
Thanks

olayemo

Star Member
Nov 7, 2022
I did my test with Calgary office
I requested ATIP from CSIS and it came on 31st Aug security in progress,
I requested ATIP from IRCC just today
my wife Background check was finished on Feb but mine is still in process.
please advice
Thanks
Do you have your file assigned to R8090? I am October AOR too