+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2022 Citizenship Applications

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
Experts : How can you tell from GCMS notes that your file is pending for Security Clearance? My current tracker status is LPP pending but Background and Test completed. Ordered and received GCMS notes but I am not sure how to find if there's pending security clearance.
If your background is completed then your application already passed the security clearance.

Dean11

May 28, 2017
Has anyone one been asked to submit L-94 travel report from US Customs after interview as an additional document. I got an email this morning to provide this and a copy of the pay 14 and 15 of passport page for physical presence part of my application. I am still waiting for prohibitions and language to be marked as completed
Yes

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
Does anyone have experience of sending oath affirmation form after oath using a different email address than the one on your application?

I had made a mistake on the oath affirmation form, and they emailed me on Monday asking me to make the correction and respond using the same email chain. Which I did.

But I have not received automated response from the citizenship email address acknowledging receipt. I am not sure if my emails are reaching them or not with the corrected oath form.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Does anyone have experience of sending oath affirmation form after oath using a different email address than the one on your application?

I had made a mistake on the oath affirmation form, and they emailed me on Monday asking me to make the correction and respond using the same email chain. Which I did.

But I have not received automated response from the citizenship email address acknowledging receipt. I am not sure if my emails are reaching them or not with the corrected oath form.
You can attach the oath form to a webform request, that way you will be sure it reached them. No need to send via another email. Also response is not always received for many emails of IRCC.